Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Mr. Nice! posted:

The guy that wrote the report is legitimate enough that they felt it necessary to brief both incoming and outgoing presidents on it immediately before it hit the news.

Yep, and that there is the real story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I feel bad for those Russian hookers who had to piss on each other for the entertainment of what's most likely a nude Trump jo'ing.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
The real tragedy is that Obama is giving a farewell address and it isn't just half an hour of urine puns and R Kelly jokes.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The juxtaposition of hearing Obama's farewell speech and Trump capslocking it on Twitter about hookers pissing on a bed is just beyond anything my mind can properly comprehend

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

holocaust bloopers posted:

I feel bad for those Russian hookers who had to piss on each other for the entertainment of what's most likely a nude Trump jo'ing.

Have you seen Russian businessmen?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Victor Vermis posted:

Obama just asked Chicagoans to consider the struggles of the middle-class white man in these times of social and economic upheaval. Dude was a saint for 8 years and made every effort to not only represent but also loving reach out to people who would never in a million years vote for him. What a waste.

Yeah and we all suffered for it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

shyduck posted:

The juxtaposition of hearing Obama's farewell speech and Trump capslocking it on Twitter about hookers pissing on a bed is just beyond anything my mind can properly comprehend

I can't reconcile the two going on either. What a weird day and age.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Handsome Ralph posted:

I saw that. I don't know if I buy it, but again, even if the whole thing is entirely false, the fact people were so ready to buy it is damaging enough.

Just like the birther poo poo it's not important if it's entirely true. It's clicks and views and is enough that some people take it on face value.

Double edged sword and all, Trump cannot stand ridicule and embarrassment.

I pray SNL opens with Baldwin And pans to him being peed on/peeing on someone. I'm no comedian but they can pull something off. Baldwin pissing on a cross dressed chapele making yessa master praises? Something. Because Trump will tweet storm this heresy and drag himself even deeper down the rabbit hole.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

shyduck posted:

He's so pissed about it he doesn't have time to make lovely remarks about it.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
The crowd during the Biden callout!

Biden is still best.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Oh Holy Satan, if a video of Trump with urine-soaked hookers bouncing and pissing on a bed used by the Obamas exists, please let it be leaked and let madness and chaos reign forevermore.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I love this Biden callout. "..I gained a brother." drat I wish he was president.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

M_Gargantua posted:

Just like the birther poo poo it's not important if it's entirely true. It's clicks and views and is enough that some people take it on face value.

Double edged sword and all, Trump cannot stand ridicule and embarrassment.

I pray SNL opens with Baldwin And pans to him being peed on/peeing on someone. I'm no comedian but they can pull something off. Baldwin pissing on a cross dressed chapele making yessa master praises? Something. Because Trump will tweet storm this heresy and drag himself even deeper down the rabbit hole.

"Alright President Trump, we've installed the golden fixtures you've requested in your bathroom. Were you not a fan of the original silver?"

"No no they were quite nice. I just like this better. You might say I'm a...fan...of golden showers"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm questioning which scenario is better. Obama doing peak-Obama while Trump demonstrates what a loving pathetic child he is, or Obama doing peak-Obama while Trump furiously tweets about he's not into pissing on Russian whores? I'm leaning towards the latter since it's do out of left field.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I can't wait for the press conference tomorrow.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
https://www.twitter.com/MatureTrumpTwts/status/819003162870841345

I'm still figuring this linking twitter thing out

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Loden Taylor posted:

Oh Holy Satan, if a video of Trump with urine-soaked hookers bouncing and pissing on a bed used by the Obamas exists, please let it be leaked and let madness and chaos reign forevermore.

The Russians may as well at this point. I can't think of anything that would twist the knife more than giving us the first actual president removed from office via impeachment and conviction.

E: Immediately after taking office

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

https://www.twitter.com/MatureTrumpTwts/status/819003162870841345

Just paste the raw link and magic happens

Edit or maybe not wtf happened

https://twitter.com/MatureTrumpTwts/status/819003162870841345

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

psydude posted:

I can't wait for the press conference tomorrow.

hes gonna cancel it

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

hes gonna cancel it

probably

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
What if something comes out that is damning enough that Trump never takes office? I like to dream that in this situation since Trump never assumes office, neither does Pence. Since Obama cannot continue in office, the Vice President assumes the position and then appoints a replacement.

This is how we get President Biden.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/efuseakay/status/818995032082579457

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

hes gonna cancel it

Maybe. It'll really gently caress up Republicans' plans to use it as a distraction from the confirmation hearings that they scheduled to coincide with it.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Husbear: "Geeze, where do you think he slept that night?"

later

"Man, those poor prostitutes, watching Donald Trump tug one off has to do things to you mentally AND emotionally."

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Yeah and we all suffered for it.

Well I'm not sitting in a Al Anbar chow hall right now hearing that the US economy just poo poo the bed. So that's nice.

Sorry he let you down, Proud Christian Mom.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

This made laugh really hard.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I get a kick out of these most of the time, but the last one... loving :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/teamcoco/videos/1356876771037868

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Blind Rasputin posted:

This made laugh really hard.

And I think it's the only thing that can break the back of this kind of retarded meme bullshit. Everyone wringing their hands or screaming in anger at the alt-right white supremacists will never stop them. They want it. They thrive on it. The entire national mood shifting to constantly mocking them and just generally laughing them off and belittling them at every turn is not something they're geared to resist nearly as well.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Slim Pickens posted:

"Alright President Trump, we've installed the golden fixtures you've requested in your bathroom. Were you not a fan of the original silver?"

"No no they were quite nice. I just like this better. You might say I'm a...fan...of golden showers"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJI-UeF6HDc

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

35% approval rating, 53% disapproval rating.

And he hasn't even taken the oath of office :laffo:

Edit: reminder that this is traditionally where a president's popularity peaks (aside from rallying around the flag scenarios---

oh poo poo I think I figured out his plan to remain popular :cripes:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Someone on 4chan is claiming that they made up the golden showers thing, sent it to Rick Wilson, who then sent it to the CIA. Kind of a weird claim since that golden showers event was apparently corroborated by another source.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Deathy McDeath posted:

Someone on 4chan is claiming that they made up the golden showers thing, sent it to Rick Wilson, who then sent it to the CIA. Kind of a weird claim since that golden showers event was apparently corroborated by another source.

I could believe that the other source turned out to by FYAD.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Victor Vermis posted:

Well I'm not sitting in a Al Anbar chow hall right now hearing that the US economy just poo poo the bed. So that's nice.

Sorry he let you down, Proud Christian Mom.

If he was so great we wouldn't be laughing at President-Elect Trump.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I can't wait to see the Taiwanese news animation of this.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Godholio posted:

I get a kick out of these most of the time, but the last one... loving :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/teamcoco/videos/1356876771037868

First time seeing those, they're great.

Bertram
Oct 25, 2010

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Husbear: "Geeze, where do you think he slept that night?"

later

"Man, those poor prostitutes, watching Donald Trump tug one off has to do things to you mentally AND emotionally."

I just feel bad for Melania.

How many times has she had to suck him off while a well worn tape of Home Alone 2 crackles along in the background.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Deathy McDeath posted:

I mean if you're gonna dismiss something for allegedly sourcing from 4chan (which is fair) you might not wanna trust some rando on 4chan.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Bertram posted:

I just feel bad for Melania.

How many times has she had to suck him off while a well worn tape of Home Alone 2 crackles along in the background.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Deathy McDeath posted:

Someone tried to source it from the 4chan archive, and its not there. And anyways, the only post about it was posted by an anonymous account. Besides, pretty sure 4chan is filled with Trump supporters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

How the gently caress is 4chan even still a thing.

• Locked thread