Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

whew super fight in CATCH!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

https://zkillboard.com/kill/59080831/

rip a rag red team

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

T2 invulns :wtc:

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010

I more wondering why the gently caress he has smart bombs on that thing.
Though this will certainly make the battle for the south one hell of a comedy fit poo poo show to watch.

rleonis
Apr 3, 2010

amazeballs posted:

TEST posting standards have always been, and likely always will be, complete and utter poo poo. I would be interested to see how we are perceived in an alternate reality where 98% of TEST members just never posted anything anywhere.

Indeed, that's pretty common for most of reddit subs.

Speaking about spaceships: Anyone know if it's possible to get a list of citadels and EC in certain system using their API?

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

Multilake posted:

story time on that one? reddit is down currently so..

Viva Miriya posted:

I have no clue, need the TEST poster to show up and give us the details on that one.

Dude logs in after three years of inactivity without doing any scouting. Tries to convo random people in system to sell his Wyvern and then warps to a planet and gets stuck on a POCO. Sabre found him and we dropped dreads. :rip: poor guy. His Wyvern survived B-R too :911:

In other news, what are the odds that both TEST and GSF titan pilots are retarded enough to jump instead of bridge in the same engagement? :iiam:

kung fu jive fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jan 11, 2017

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

amazeballs posted:

Dude logs in after three years of inactivity without doing any scouting. Tries to convo random people in system to sell his Wyvern and then warps to a planet and gets stuck on a POCO. Sabre found him and we dropped dreads. :rip: poor guy. His Wyvern survived B-R too :911:

In other news, what are the odds that both TEST and GSF titan pilots are retarded enough to jump instead of bridge in the same engagement? :iiam:

and what are the odds that the test titan is fit better :cripes:

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

amazeballs posted:

The only thing that could have made this funnier is if it had happened in (neighboring, I think) 0SHT-A, which might be an even better system name than CCP-US.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

drat, just realized that Wyvern was large rigged. :rip:

Also, was there any caps on that Goon titan? Looks to be entirely subcaps on the mail.

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
my niddy is still large rigged, I will be sad when it dies, or I may leave it to rot in low sec and build another since the rigs are all T1 :v:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

oh, and that goon titan was former TEST. :laffo:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

iospace posted:

oh, and that goon titan was former TEST. :laffo:

oh

did someone let despera back in?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

evilweasel posted:

oh

did someone let despera back in?

No, but this dude was that TEST FC that kept feeding TEST fleets to PL in the early stages of the NC./PL vs TEST/C02 thing.

And when I say feeding I mean "Alphafleet ordered to load tracking ammo and go up against titans at 0."

Guys a retard.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Rhymenoserous posted:

No, but this dude was that TEST FC that kept feeding TEST fleets to PL in the early stages of the NC./PL vs TEST/C02 thing.

And when I say feeding I mean "Alphafleet ordered to load tracking ammo and go up against titans at 0."

Guys a retard.

According to reddit: he launched a cyno inhib when he got tackled. :laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

amazeballs posted:

100% apparently

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

iospace posted:

According to reddit: he launched a cyno inhib when he got tackled. :laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

The guy is legit bad and the alliance should just gift his reimbursement money to literally anyone not named Daggoth Ur who can fly a titan.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

amazeballs posted:

Like I said on reddit last night -- "it happens." Of course that was before TEST did it so I got poo poo all over with lots of "maybe before but they moved the menu items" blah blah blah it turns out it doesn't matter much that they moved the menu items though. Even Asher told me to shut up for karma, and here we are. How about that, sports fans.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

evilweasel posted:

and what are the odds that the test titan is fit better :cripes:

They're both test titans tho? Dude was in test last month lmao

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Reverand maynard posted:

They're both test titans tho? Dude was in test last month lmao

And here comes the "We really didn't lose that super, because"

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Question though, is this the first time two opposing sides have lost supers to jump instead of bridge in the same fight?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

can someone on sigma squad jabber tell m3rb3aSt im sorry it was him

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Reddit is sooooo going to be :smug: in the next few hours.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
why, did goonfleetswarm get its rear end kicked in a fight

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Lol Jesus -A- poo poo the bed pretty hard

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

why, did goonfleetswarm get its rear end kicked in a fight

because we killed him and 4 other dudes loving about in golden space ships

e: also whose this karmafleet dude trying to RoyofCA us

also RIP RoyofCA

[06:08:40] EVE System > Channel changed to Local : T5ZI-S
[06:10:00] Marchio Trogdor > please submit all goon applications to d-w, cc to mittans.
[06:10:27] Marchio Trogdor > so many applications, so few of me.
[06:10:40] CZH517 > hi
[06:10:41] CZH517 > isbad
[06:10:45] Marchio Trogdor > we'll get you on the winning side as soon as possible.
[06:11:30] Marchio Trogdor > even the poor are rich in delve. if you don't believe that, check eve stats.
[06:11:54] Marchio Trogdor > so much money being made here, its very very funny.
[06:12:23] Marchio Trogdor > i am pretty sure those ships you have were made in delve. parts made in delve.
[06:12:26] Marchio Trogdor > rigs made in delve.
[06:12:46] Marchio Trogdor > every ship i've looted and salvaged... parts made in delve.
[06:13:02] Marchio Trogdor > kinda like... made in china in the real world.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jan 11, 2017

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

iospace posted:

Question though, is this the first time two opposing sides have lost supers to jump instead of bridge in the same fight?

almost certainly

iospace posted:

And here comes the "We really didn't lose that super, because"

the main bad thing is that the TESCO rank and file feel ok about losing theirs

does test reimburse for supers these days?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Riperino my titanino

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Despera posted:

Riperino my titanino

get the gently caress out of here you pubbie gently caress

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011

Despera posted:

Riperino my titanino

I hope this is true

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I loving hope it was yours despera.

V: i am so happy now :getin:

orange juche fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Jan 11, 2017

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

no bones about it posted:

I loving hope it was yours despera.

that character was on file under him but it was never in waffe.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

so who's winning the war

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Orange Red Bull posted:

so who's winning the war

ISRAD because we're killing your pubs while you are away

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Viva Miriya posted:

i think that actually means we're winning since we wish death on them anyway

edit: winning as well, we can both win this

FruitNYogurtParfait fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jan 11, 2017

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Viva Miriya posted:

Thank you for your service.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i think that actually means we're winning since we wish death on them anyway

edit: winning as well, we can both win this

true

Carth Dookie posted:

Thank you for your service.

We do what we can.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Paging DISGRACELANDUSA

https://zkillboard.com/kill/59083067/

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/5nabtm/suiciding_my_rattlesnake_for_shits_and_giggles/

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Intentional suicide imo

E: gently caress you dEaDtEaR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
dont challenge me b*tch