Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Plan Z posted:

loving Buzzfeed.

In his volcano lair, hooked up to a young person's blood, Peter Thiel reads Donald Trump's furious Twitter account. He picks up the phone and grunts,"Get me Hulk Hogan, we're going back to war."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Plan Z posted:

Yeah, I'm really worried about this. loving Buzzfeed.

You mean like how they all stopped believing fake news after pizza gate got proven false?

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Plan Z posted:

Yeah, I'm really worried about this. loving Buzzfeed.

"Fake news" just means "news that contradicts my world view" to these people. Don't think too hard about it.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Well, I can say that if the fake "Donald Trump is a piss man" report led to the unearthing of his secret but extensive history as a piss man, set to a backing track of frantic all-caps denial tweets, I would probably laugh.

It's all a smokescreen to hide his real kink: being cuckolded.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

He can't hear her over the sound of Michelle Obama honking the horn and screaming at him to get his rear end in the car.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

McDragon posted:

pissagate

e: peemails

E2: benghazpee

Watersportsgate

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Cat Mattress posted:

Man I bet if we brought back jousting people would find it shocking and immoral

Better analogy would be what if we brought back fox tossing?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_tossing

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

I think this would have been better

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Good Ol' Chip Bok posted:

When President Obama met with party leaders in 2009 Eric Cantor pitched some ideas for the stimulus bill. The president responded, “Elections have consequences and, at the end of the day, I won.” The 800 billion dollar stimulus went on to pass with three Republican votes. And ObamaCare rammed its way through Congress without any Republican support. At the time Democrats controlled the White House, Senate, and House.

Now that the worm has turned Republicans are committed to eviscerating ObamaCare. But they’re divided over how to do the deed.

The program has never been popular with voters. A new Rasmussen survey finds that only 12% of voters want to keep it as it is. However 56% want the law improved piece by piece. Only 30% want to see the program immediately brought to room temperature.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

This is an older cartoon, but I'm recycling it for obvious reasons;

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

seiferguy posted:

Watersportsgate

ding ding ding ding

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer the Peepot Dome Scandal

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

I like the elegance of simply recycling Watergate, since the hacking was very similar to begin with.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

I'm partial to Goldengate.

There sure is a lot to unpack in the dumb loving thing. Let's start with the donkey's open eye. That's a conscious and terrified eye. The donkey is aware of the elephants casually discussing murdering it (organ harvest or no, they want it dead, and again it's drawn as visibly conscious). The metaphor even concedes that the ACA has lots of parts that are worth salvaging and that the elephants are contemplating throwing those away purely out of spite, since the question of whether your organs are harvested is one of consent, not organ quality.

And stepping back from the metaphor, when a law has parts you want to keep, you KEEP THE drat LAW AND AMEND IT. YOU REPEAL LAWS WHEN THEY CONTAIN NOTHING OF VALUE.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

BoK's own blurb even admitted that a majority of Americans just want improvements made to the ACA instead of repealing it.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Trump is a citizen of the world

Internet Kraken posted:

see: HENTAI in glossary

An actual thing in US politics right now

Well that explains the "Binders full of Women" thing now...

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
The real scandal here is that Trump couldn't muster the necessary urine to piss in that bed himself.

Please let every loving cartoon about Trump have him with wet pants from now until the end of his presidency. Smugbama was a meme for 8 loving years, long may the four-year reign of the Trump Shower be remembered.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
A yellow tie would be nice, I think.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
So already 4chan is claiming responsibility which makes this all come together hilariously. How old is this story? Because 4chan is usually the one to ride out their jokes and not claim anything until they were found out. To have them come out already seems like a way to try and protect Trump's reputation since we all know 4chan has no rep to damage and 2016 has turned 4chan into a Stormfront Confessions website.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but what's this about "fake hate crimes"?
Ninja edit: oh wait does he mean the church spraypaint thing?

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

The version of the document that was posted online doesn't contain this or the other stuff that's being posted on 4chan as supposed proof that it was all a /pol/ ruse. It's also photographed from directly above.

It could all still be completely made up, but the only "Here's what Trump did in Moscow" stuff is the pissing thing and him hiring prostitutes for sex parties. Everything else is just trying to track who in the Trump camp was working with the Russians and how comfortable the two parties felt about the Clinton e-mail campaign.

Fulchrum posted:

Which category did it fall in when he mocked the guy with arthrogryposis?

Snopes posted:

The New York Times, Kovaleski's current employer, said in a statement that “We think it's outrageous that [Donald Trump] would ridicule the appearance of one of our reporters." Trump responded in familiar fashion, issuing a series of tweets in which he admonished Kovaleski to "stop using his disability to grandstand" and repeatedly disparaged the Times:

"Somebody at the financially failing and totally biased New York Times said that, over the years, I have met Mr. Kovaleski. Serge Kovaleski must think a lot of himself if he thinks I remember him from decades ago — if I ever met him at all, which I doubt I did. He should stop using his disability to grandstand get back to reporting for a paper that is rapidly going down the tubes."

FronzelNeekburm fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Jan 11, 2017

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > Political Cartoons 2017 (see: HENTAI in glossary)

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Mr. Fowl posted:

It's all a smokescreen to hide his real kink: being cuckolded.

Nah, Melania's the cuck obviously, as were all the previous wifes. :smugdon:

Ranter posted:

I think this would have been better

:nono:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I honestly don't give any kind of a gently caress whether it's true or not, I'm gonna mock the poo poo outta Trump for being a pissbaby urine bitch until his bloated piss filled corpse is buried 6 feet in the ground.

Then I'm gonna piss on his grave, because I know that's what he would've wanted.

I mean I'm not a monster.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Ularg posted:

So already 4chan is claiming responsibility which makes this all come together hilariously. How old is this story? Because 4chan is usually the one to ride out their jokes and not claim anything until they were found out. To have them come out already seems like a way to try and protect Trump's reputation since we all know 4chan has no rep to damage and 2016 has turned 4chan into a Stormfront Confessions website.

The report dates back to August and the 4chan stuff to November so.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I honestly don't give any kind of a gently caress whether it's true or not, I'm gonna mock the poo poo outta Trump for being a pissbaby urine bitch until his bloated piss filled corpse is buried 6 feet in the ground.

Then I'm gonna piss on his grave, because I know that's what he would've wanted.

I mean I'm not a monster.

You need to show some respect to the office of President Pisspig.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Vib Rib posted:

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but what's this about "fake hate crimes"?
Ninja edit: oh wait does he mean the church spraypaint thing?

Knowing Tinsley it's a reaction to Dylan Roof's trial.

Shazback
Jan 26, 2013
Open the Watergates.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
Well whaddyaknow; looks like Shmorky and Trump got something in common.

edit: I love the pettiness of the whole thing. He got the presidential suite after hearing that the Obamas had stayed there and then desecrated it with hooker pee. Weird psychosexual and power tripping poo poo going on here. I'd call it fascinating, but that'd be too much of a compliment for the idiot.

Anybody got that giant black and white comic made long before Trump was even a serious contender for President where he kills himself by loving the toilet Obama peed in?

edit2: Yup, found it - Schlonged!

Pants Donkey posted:

I dunno what's up with fringe political cartoonists making their own bootleg Klurfs, but here's the liberal version.

I immediately thought of Ruben Bolling's Dinkle, the Unlovable Loser, most frequently seen in his Super Fun Pak Comix

haha, this is especially great due to recent events! :)

I AM THE TOILET fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Jan 11, 2017

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Conway lying about even basic stuff like whether trump was briefed on it... can't decide if it's eyebrow raising or they just reflexively lie about everything.

Kind of a toss up

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Saint Sputnik posted:

Knowing Tinsley it's a reaction to Dylan Roof's trial.

Tinsley makes his comics way in advance though, right?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bennett is thus far not biting on pissgate

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

loquacius posted:

I bet Trump's wang is out and he's pissing, and that's really why USA is making that face. He's looking right at it.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

"Yo bitch, let's suck face and listen to jazz music!"

*telephone labeled SOME GIZMO*

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

loquacius posted:

This is good Bennett

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
The Pissydent-Elect

It used to be: POTUS
Now it's: POTTY

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

FronzelNeekburm posted:

The version of the document that was posted online doesn't contain this or the other stuff that's being posted on 4chan as supposed proof that it was all a /pol/ ruse. It's also photographed from directly above.

"Jokes are false, and suspect, and irresponsible" — Old D&D Saying

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

loquacius posted:

Trumps hands are too small to use a tablet of that size, -1000/10

• Locked thread