Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Colonel posted:

i wasn't that excited for scalebound but that is kind of a lame thing to say

Kamiya is gonna keep on making cool games, that's the important part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Here's the important part of musubimonogatari

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Owned

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Seriously what did Araragi do to break up with the yandere-kuudere perfection that is Hitagi, not once, not twice but thrice!? :psyduck:

(I can understand Nishio Isin having nothing left for such a cool waifu but this is cruel)

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Sorry your waifu got owned dude

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/sshun3/status/819121326795296769

https://twitter.com/liechiberries/status/818955155332825090

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The main character design in Scalebound reeked of western influence. Absolutely stank of it. Some fuckface waltzed into the platinum offices with some scribbles and was like "this is what we think is cool with the kids so work with it" and then had a stroke and released his bowels on their floor.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Grouchio posted:

Seriously what did Araragi do to break up with the yandere-kuudere perfection that is Hitagi, not once, not twice but thrice!? :psyduck:

(I can understand Nishio Isin having nothing left for such a cool waifu but this is cruel)

Teens start dating at 17, not still together six years later. Truly shocking.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Kukluxklandere

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
aidsdere

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Meido

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

:stoked:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Officer of the law Koyomi Arararagi drags himself to jail by the wrist for being a weird pedophile while Senjou makes this face

This is the ship now

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

that rap is still stuck in my head

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

And now it turns out they didn't even stay broken up and they still stay together in the end. Your existential crisis was over nothing

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

the introducing three new girls part is more worrysome since i was kind of hoping the series was building to an ending

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

At least Araragi, as a oddity cop, now has new oddity colleagues to interact with, who include an immortal mermaid, a golem and a werewolf, all female. That'll be nice.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

the introducing three new girls part is more worrysome since i was kind of hoping the series was building to an ending

Monogatari is Nisio's idea dump, it's never going to end because he can't stop himself from writing, and keeps coming up with stuff he wants to write

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

El Burbo posted:

And now it turns out they didn't even stay broken up and they still stay together in the end. Your existential crisis was over nothing
Second or third reunion?

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

its a dump alright

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Cake Attack posted:

though so many girls have or are getting closure that this is the point where you can just kind of taper off if you just feel done

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
the courage to take a dump

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Cake Attack posted:

Everything neatly coming together in any sort of real ending would be the worst sort of ending Monogatari could have, imo.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

fuepi posted:

The main character design in Scalebound reeked of western influence. Absolutely stank of it. Some fuckface waltzed into the platinum offices with some scribbles and was like "this is what we think is cool with the kids so work with it" and then had a stroke and released his bowels on their floor.

source your quotes

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
If there's no new guys and the Meme man isn't back and shirtless I'm done

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sorry Corals posted:

its a dump alright

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i stopped watching monogatari when owari aired

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Grouchio posted:

Second or third reunion?

They broke up 3 times, and are back together by the end of Musubi

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I fell off somewhere in Owari, Mathemagics was a good OP though

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

The Colonel posted:

i stopped watching monogatari when owari aired

i stopped reading your posts when uh... the bad ones aired, maybe?

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

they should stop making -monogatari anime now that kizu is done

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

pokemonogatari

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Have six years actually passed in -gatari?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Parallax posted:

they should stop making -monogatari anime now that kizu is done

Need the ending of owari before I'll be satisfied

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

a kitten posted:

Have six years actually passed in -gatari?

Yes everyone is out of high school

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

is there an isekai where the protagonist gets killed in the other world and wakes up in another another world

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

SO THAT DRAMA I JUST HAD WAS ACTUALLY NOTHING AT ALL!?

NISHIO PLAYED ME LIKE A drat FIDDLLLLLLEE

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Maid Dragon and new Konosuba were good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Grouchio posted:

SO THAT DRAMA I JUST HAD WAS ACTUALLY NOTHING AT ALL!?

NISHIO PLAYED ME LIKE A drat FIDDLLLLLLEE

No he didn't you just put too much stock on random things people on 4chan are badly translating from twitter

• Locked thread