Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Ularg posted:

Other Jews having a different opinion than me?

To be fair we are a hive-mind, so that's pretty weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

A demographic not all being in lockstep is very scary to someone unsettled by things like "diversity" and "culture."

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Oh I forgot this guy is the one that wants Palestinians to just pick up and leave or convert. He doesn't do "Differences"

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Trogdos! posted:

Garrison finally posted the long-form fever dream so I'm going to shamelessly selfquote and post it here
All that's missing are the Fourteen Words. :stare:

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Ularg posted:

Oh I forgot this guy is the one that wants Palestinians to just pick up and leave or convert. He doesn't do "Differences"

I seriously doubt he would be happy with mass conversion.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
He'd like to convert them from living to dead.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Lord Hydronium posted:

All that's missing are the Fourteen Words. :stare:

What are you talking about, I'm actually trying to preserve culture here, you're the globalist racist because

-Ben Garrison

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Oh wow, how did I know he's never gone to Europe, it's amazing!!

e: "I'll never go there, but I want to continue to imagine it as a magical land of white people who would like me."

Dont worry bro, well keep him here so you never have to deal with that torture.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Technically it wasn't them coming here and bringing their problems to the west, it was the west bringing some of them here by force and creating the problems.

All in all just write this Ben Garrison comic under "Does not understand what his nation of immigrants actual mean and doesn't comprehend empires"

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Potato Salad posted:

A journalist bit a setup. Cue another 12 months of /pol/ and /r/the_donald feeling justified in ignoring verifiable news.

God loving drat it.

loving brilliant strategy though:
  1. release a believable document that says that Trump is a piss fetishist
  2. people believe it, think that Trump is a piss fetishist
  3. ???
  4. MAGA

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Arthur Crackpot posted:

Whether the piss thing is true or not is not important..

Whether or not it gets Trump to spend hours of his time denying it and then making vague statements that maybe he's alright with it but he's totally not into it you guys but he might be????????

THAT'S what's important.

What's actually important is that it shows that Comey openly worked towards Trump getting elected despite knowledge of Russia potentially having huge leverage over Trump

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, but think of all the donors to the Clinton Foundation that Hillary would be beholden to.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Wheany posted:

3. ???
  4. MAGA

A piss fetishist is fine, it's the ACTUAL TREASON that we should be talking about.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Keiya posted:

A piss fetishist is fine, it's the ACTUAL TREASON that we should be talking about.

Sadly I think the piss fetish thing is the only reason anyone cares. People seem numb to the idea that foreign agents might be controlling their leader. :smith:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Hihohe posted:

Dont worry bro, well keep him here so you never have to deal with that torture.

I know my unceasing negativity gives me a continental flair, but I'm just some jagoff from New England.

Wheany posted:

3. ???
  4. MAGA

(2000 word Scott Adams blog post about the master persuader at work)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Yeah, but think of all the donors to the Clinton Foundation that Hillary would be beholden to.

Not to mention that she did the e-mail thing and hackers might have found out about her desire to know where the State Department was on gefilte fish!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Sadly I think the piss fetish thing is the only reason anyone cares. People seem numb to the idea that foreign agents might be controlling their leader. :smith:

Trump fans will continue to deny it and do stuff like claim it's fake because some posters on 4chan printed out passages that aren't in the document.

Everyone else already has a good idea of the Russian hacking/collusion allegations already

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

huh wonder why he threw in a BLM sign in the Bad Signs

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Tatum Girlparts posted:

huh wonder why he threw in a BLM sign in the Bad Signs

If he wasn't constantly peeing on Palestinians, he'd be carping about blacks.

People NEED enemies.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

I didn't know you had a user account on the forums, Mr. Trump.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Improbable Lobster posted:

What's actually important is that it shows that Comey openly worked towards Trump getting elected despite knowledge of Russia potentially having huge leverage over Trump
Yeah, the actions of Comey (and in a different way, the media) in not talking about this while shouting out every whiff of a rumor in Clinton from the rooftops is the biggest concern here, even if the actual content of the report is fake. (If it's true, of course, there are much, much bigger problems on top of that.) The FBI and FISA warrant issues together point to, at best, negligence, at worst intelligence agencies putting their thumb on the scale for Trump.

And if it is true, then we have a president under the thumb of an ambitious foreign power and poo poo's even worse than we thought.

Either way, we can still laugh at Trump being a pissboy.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Trump didn't listen to Frank Zappa and now he loves to eat the yellow snow

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

M'Garrison's response when Trump inevitably doesn't have George Soros arrested will be:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

I AM THE TOILET posted:

If he wasn't constantly peeing on Palestinians, he'd be carping about blacks.

People NEED enemies.

I don't remember whether he "drew" anything about the Ethiopian sterilization scandal from a few years back, but if he did I can imagine what his opinion likely was.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Trump didn't listen to Frank Zappa and now he loves to eat the yellow snow

Why Does it Hurt When I Tweet

Stevoblunt
Mar 12, 2008

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Ahaha as if this MAGA piece of poo poo wants to visit Germany, Italy or France.

I go to Germany quite often as my wife is German. Last time I was there (2016) it was still pretty loving white.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Sure, Germany is whiter than white but this isn't about race. Ben Garrison just has some disagreements with recent changes in the policies of the German government. Particularly those after say, 1945 or so

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Did that one super-racist Australian cartoonist finally get charged or whatever? I've been out of the politoons loop

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

D.N. Nation posted:

M'Garrison's response when Trump inevitably doesn't have George Soros arrested will be:

A cartoon of a crying pink-haired SJW saying,"Why isn't anybody angry about Trump not arresting Soros!?!", next to a smug farmer-looking dude saying,"We're worried about IMPORTANT things" while a :smug: Trump shovels coal into an engine that says,"Humming American Economy". A pressure gauge on the engine reads "Obama/Sub-Normal/All Cylinders/MAGA" and the arrow is pointing to MAGA.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Trogdos! posted:

(apology) bonus Dry Bones:

Why would Jews not like a president who picked a known and self admired white nationalist as their Secretary of State and who's election was ushered in by alt right groups doing Nazi salutes? Gosh stupid liberals!

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
The warehouse I work in has shown various pallets being branded with MAGA - either from a stamp or an actual branding iron.

Something tells me we'll come to regard this acronym with the same regard as finding swastikas in bathroom stalls.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

I AM THE TOILET posted:

The warehouse I work in has shown various pallets being branded with MAGA - either from a stamp or an actual branding iron.

Something tells me we'll come to regard this acronym with the same regard as finding swastikas in bathroom stalls.

You mean you don't already? Where I live MAGA bumper stickers are always accompanied by Confederate battle flags and stickers adorned with vaguely racist slogans.

Edit: I bet in 32 years we'll see 13171 join 1488.

SwitchbladeKult fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jan 12, 2017

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SwitchbladeKult posted:

You mean you don't already? Where I live MAGA bumper stickers are always accompanied by Confederate battle flags and stickers adorned with vaguely racist slogans.

Edit: I bet in 32 years we'll see 13171 join 1488.

13171?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Zanzibar Ham posted:

To be fair we are a hive-mind, so that's pretty weird.
I think it's chive-mind, isn't it?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Did that one super-racist Australian cartoonist finally get charged or whatever? I've been out of the politoons loop

Bill Leak, and no, they decided not to charge him.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

I AM THE TOILET posted:

it's manufacturing plant code

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

13 1 7 1
M A G A

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Amoeba102 posted:

13 1 7 1
M A G A
So 420 is the Donald Trump number?

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Trapezium Dave posted:

So 420 is the Donald Trump number?

The universe has a pretty lovely sense of humour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Mike Thompsons...

• Locked thread