Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Melania should probably go ahead and divorce him so she and Barron will have their own money before Trump goes bankrupt again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

booker will vote for tillerson

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Even with all the quid pro quo I have every faith that his sons will find some way to gently caress the family business up. It is a family tradition to be given a bunch of money and then somehow still lose it all.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Nah this is cool and good because it's going to destroy bookers run in 2020 after 4 years of tillerson

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

this is a flawless joke about menstruation God drat I'm the best

are u there god?
its pee

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/gslu5d/chappelle-s-show-r--kelly-s--piss-on-you--video

I've been singing this repeatedly all day.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Even with all the quid pro quo I have every faith that his sons will find some way to gently caress the family business up. It is a family tradition to be given a bunch of money and then somehow still lose it all.

on piss

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Lmao if you think Kushner isn't getting a bigger part of the will than his actual sons

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

It is a family tradition to be given a bunch of money and then somehow still lose it all.

what money? the top fell off this pyramid scheme a long time ago.

o wait

we're the top now.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tatsuta Age posted:

cory booker workin pretty hard suckin rex tillersons dick in this hearing btw

:clint:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

Lmao if you think Kushner isn't getting a bigger part of the will than his actual sons

lol holy poo poo thats savage

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Melania should probably go ahead and divorce him so she and Barron will have their own money before Trump goes bankrupt again.

I imagine the divorce agreement has already been written up and her not leaving him until he's out of office is part of the deal.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

:effort:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

not talking about the will. press conference today where trump is giving his businesses to his sons. ivanka and kushner, the two somewhat competent members of the family are doing politics so it's up to gummy bear and american psycho extra to run the hotels.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

you know what? im loving it.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

they're gonna piss it all away

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

rofl

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Cant wait to see this in 2 years as we struggle to pay off the wall

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

lol

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Melania objected to Barron being raised by an au pee-er.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

President Trump's businesses can continue to pursue expanded interests within the United States only and this is somehow not a conflict of interest, because there isn't much money or buying power in the United States and much of the population is destitute.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Tatsuta Age posted:

cory booker workin pretty hard suckin rex tillersons dick in this hearing btw

suckin' like a it's a milkshake

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Trump's piss pool :haw:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

not talking about the will. press conference today where trump is giving his businesses to his sons. ivanka and kushner, the two somewhat competent members of the family are doing politics so it's up to gummy bear and american psycho extra to run the hotels.

Please do not disrespect Uday and Qusay Trump with silly nicknames thank

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i wonder if trump saves all the pee from peeople on his private piss plane

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

wizard on a water slide posted:

they're gonna piss it all away

Whatever the kids lose from the top of Trump mountain, they'll make it up when he repeals the estate tax.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
like scrooges money bin but it's just a diving pool of soviet vodka piss

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

The Glumslinger posted:

Cant wait to see this in 2 years as we struggle to pay off the wall

Living in Kansas is awesome since I have basically been living under the Trump regime for the past four years already and will be able to hit the ground running once our country goes into a super depression

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/819009356645728257

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

Please do not disrespect Uday and Qusay Trump with silly nicknames thank

muh apologeez

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

"what are you peeing? ...is it sheer?"

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
*hooker walks into bathroom*

trump: oh no! me gold!

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Man, reading how he plans to fund all this poo poo would be funny if we weren't getting that writ large federally. It took Jindal burning Louisiana to the ground to get a Dem in there, but hell, I still don't see that happening in Kansas.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

:bisonyes:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/MatureTrumpTwts/status/819252897041055745

https://twitter.com/MatureTrumpTwts/status/819253943163375618

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Living in Kansas is awesome since I have basically been living under the Trump regime for the past four years already and will be able to hit the ground running once our country goes into a super depression

What's it like so I can prepare myself?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Does someone have a non cspan stream of the confirmation hearing? I don't have cable and I can't find a good one.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Where as I live in California, where Jerry Brown is discussing starting our own NIH and NOAA since the federal budgets are gonna get slashed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Aurubin posted:

Man, reading how he plans to fund all this poo poo would be funny if we weren't getting that writ large federally. It took Jindal burning Louisiana to the ground to get a Dem in there, but hell, I still don't see that happening in Kansas.

It is a lot of fun to listen to the NPR affiliate from my great State of Kansas. Since we are basically living under a one party system they say things like "the conservative republican majority came under fire from the moderate minority today..."

• Locked thread