Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

get that OUT of my face posted:

things would actually get done under pence and he'd actively work with congress, which is arguably worse

otoh we might not have nuclear winter so depending on ur outlook that is both good or bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
it does matter if the piss parts are true, trump is gonna die the piss elect, david cameron hosed a dead pig

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

and even if trump gets impeached (debatable), what makes you think he'd take it gracefully?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/mekosoff/status/819298005186727936

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Thanks a lot Obama!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Trast posted:

But wouldn't the committee, controlled by republicans, just declare that instead of spreading out classified information even more?

i dunno. if it's all baseless then releasing in whole seems to be the easy way to fight any further allegations. i'm no congress wizard though

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

il faut imaginer sipissus trempé

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

triple sulk posted:

otoh we might not have nuclear winter so depending on ur outlook that is both good or bad
we'd probably have that anyway when trump is officially impeached as a "gently caress you" to everyone

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

and even if trump gets impeached (debatable), what makes you think he'd take it gracefully?
That's the part where we see just how far down the chain of command we have to go.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mayor Dave posted:

He called CNN fake news to their face

then called on another cnn guy because nothing matters

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

we'd probably have that anyway when trump is officially impeached as a "gently caress you" to everyone

secretary of defense has to confirm the president gave nuke orders

He won't be the president at that point.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Pomp posted:

it does matter if the piss parts are true, trump is gonna die the piss elect, david cameron face hosed a dead pig

Let's not get lazy with our facts.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
piss was the real purestrain gold all along

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
trump:*nukes d.c.*

me: DRAIN THE SWAPM

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/ChuckTingle/status/819307029898489856

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Everyone who voted for Trump should have to watch that press conference with their loving eyelids taped open.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
*~w i d d l e m a r c o~*

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MizPiz posted:

Let's not get lazy with our facts.

lol what the gently caress is this?

DRINK THE PISS!

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

who gives a poo poo if he "takes it gracefully"; everybody knows he'd be mad or upset or whatever and they wouldn't let him nuke the whole world as a last-minute gently caress you

and wrt pence being worse... I would agree if there were any indication that the trump white house was gonna be anything other than a puppet regime for the gop anyway, in which trump stamps whatever the republicans want him to from the comfort of trump tower in between googlin piss teen movies and attending self-congratulatory rallies and press conferences with carefully cultivated press pools

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
It's arguable if Pence will be worse or better than Trump but he would be poo poo either way. But there's at least a chance that democrats could demand a more moderate SCOTUS nominee if they get to say "You guys supported a seditionist" in response to everything the republicans do and say.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
mods please make this the c-spam background

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

he won't, which is what everyone wants

american government, right now, is loving DISEASED

there is a huge boil full of pus festering, sizzling with fever

it needs to be lanced and drained and cleaned with antibiotics and the first step to that is getting mama's good piss hungry baby boy president elect trump in front of the american public so he can have a full blown tempertantrum as everyone reads out loud about his insatiable cravings for human urine to wash into his thirsty piss piglet mouth

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the whole "but pence would be worse" thing makes no sense because trump is pretty much exactly like reagan and gwb, an empty suit who likes feeling like an important man and thinks/does whatever the last person who talked to him tells him

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Agrajag posted:

lol what the gently caress is this?

DRINK THE PISS!

Just correcting them about what Cameron did with a pig. And it should be added that it was a severed pig's head.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Plus, you know, going into 2018 and 2020 with "the guy who lost by 3 million votes was a Russian spy" probably helps.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
any new developments with PISSSS treason gate.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Lowtaxs servers are drowning in piss

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That's white privilege

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

happee families are all alike
every unhappee family is unhappee in its own way

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
The piss spreads

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

he won't, which is what everyone wants

american government, right now, is loving DISEASED

there is a huge boil full of pus festering, sizzling with fever

it needs to be lanced and drained and cleaned with antibiotics and the first step to that is getting mama's good piss hungry baby boy president elect trump in front of the american public so he can have a full blown tempertantrum as everyone reads out loud about his insatiable cravings for human urine to wash into his thirsty piss piglet mouth

more like huge boil full of piss lmao haha

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Got drat lil marco was just tearing it up on Tillerson.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/superdeluxe/status/819303786569052160

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Did Tillerson not get a single question about Gulen? Like if I could buy low on any future news story it would be that one

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh my god some of us work slow down you assholes

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

you can't stop the piss

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Republicans better deny tillerson just to save face. A secretary of state getting taken to task by Marco Rubio, for shame.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

oh my god some of us work slow down you assholes

The forums died to help you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

wizard on a water slide posted:

the whole "but pence would be worse" thing makes no sense because trump is pretty much exactly like reagan and gwb, an empty suit who likes feeling like an important man and thinks/does whatever the last person who talked to him tells him

Nope I'm pretty sure Trump has an undiagnosed mental illness. Look at him at the press conference. Does that look like a normal person to you?

• Locked thread