Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Schedule your WoW time like always, and schedule more time with her like it's a long walk or a wine-tasting class or rock climbing. Treat it as two activities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

I dunno man, my gf and I spend tons of time together and she still wants to play WoW with me, which would be fine except she wants to raid with me and is godawful at the game. So I either need to spend some of my very limited WoW time running babby LFR raids that I haven't been able to get upgrades from in months, or bring her to higher level raids where she gets kicked and I leave because that's what you do.

I mean it's not an issue I care enough to make a relationships thread about but if this idiot is in a similar boat I could see it being a minor annoyance

in wow you actually get real fake imaginary colored swords and poo poo, so you're foregoing the acquisition of actual virtual things. ranked overwatch is just points during a season and you functionally gain nothing because the competitive season lasts like a month then you have to wait for the next independent season to start. the only thing the dude is losing out on when his gf drags him down is his ranking in the global "how good are you at overwatch?" tier which, if he's playing with random teams like he admitted he was, then the answer is "not enough" so this is almost entirely a pride and nerd cred deal for him

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

My GF & I from the get go figured out we play wildly different games and I'm generally better at them than her, so we never pretended we could do them together. We would play together in the same room a lot though, and started to find things where one was more apt to watch than play. I get a kick out of watching her take apart simulation games and she enjoys watching me play through story driven twitchy games she can't do. Like we got the new Deus Ex queued up for when we have chunks of time cause she loved the story of the last one but she so can't play that kinda game.

We're older though and know you can't make some poo poo work no matter how much you want to. Took us 9 years to find a game we were on the same level on and can play against each other, and it's awesome cause it's a silly gem drop game in Mario Party 10 so there's no real ego about it. She usually beats me :v:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

boner confessor posted:

in wow you actually get real fake imaginary colored swords and poo poo, so you're foregoing the acquisition of actual virtual things. ranked overwatch is just points during a season and you functionally gain nothing because the competitive season lasts like a month then you have to wait for the next independent season to start. the only thing the dude is losing out on when his gf drags him down is his ranking in the global "how good are you at overwatch?" tier which, if he's playing with random teams like he admitted he was, then the answer is "not enough" so this is almost entirely a pride and nerd cred deal for him
Your missing a key point of advancing in your rank and that's playing with/against better people. Most pvp games get substantially more fun and interesting as you play at a higher level. It'd be like going skiing and never getting to leave the easy courses cause your SO insists you do everything together.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
My husband and I both play wow, but we love to do vastly different things (I raid, he does more story-oriented things). We put our computers next to each other and play at the same time, we just do our own thing in game. I think it works pretty well!

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ArbitraryC posted:

Your missing a key point of advancing in your rank and that's playing with/against better people. Most pvp games get substantially more fun and interesting as you play at a higher level. It'd be like going skiing and never getting to leave the easy courses cause your SO insists you do everything together.

im not missing that, i'm pointing out he cares more about his temporary rank in a video game that than his gf's feelings. if he's too bored to just play the game at his gf's level and give her a great w/l ratio by constantly stomping the scrub qp teams then he's not all that good and he's just obsessing over his pointless rank

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
VIDEO

GAMES

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My [26M] girlfriend's [26F] butt scent is distracting me during her favorite position (doggy)

u/gfabo6h

Throwaway account for obvious reasons.

This problem doesn't happen every time, but I've noticed that often times when we are having doggy style sex, my girlfriend's butt scent is a bit offputting. It doesn't smell like feces, but it is more pungent and offputting than her normal body order. As a side note, I LOVE her body odor. I actually sometimes smell her armpits because I love it so much.

But her rear end has a much more vinegary smell (perhaps this is because she often has vinegar based salad dressings?) Also, her butt cheeks often stick together, there is definitely some moisture down there.

I haven't been constantly asking her whether or not she's showered or what she has eaten that day, so I don't have enough data to say if it is caused by bad hygiene or diet.

But the big thing is, she LOVES doggy style. It is her favorite position. I love it too, but it's a whole separate thing for her. I usually make her cum but she has said she likes doggy so much that doggy style without cumming feels better than missionary with cumming.

And so when I am trying to have sex in doggy style, her butt smell/moisture has occasionally screwed up my ability to be in the moment and enjoy it. To the point where I have had loss of ejaculation control, or worse, loss of erection.

I'm not sure how to bring this up or if I even should. The one thing that is making the possibility of bringing it up somewhat easier is the fact that she usually won't go down on me if I haven't showered recently. I feel like it's a similar situation.

TL;DR: Girlfriend's butt smell is throwing me off during doggy style. I feel like I can't enjoy sex in her favorite position and also have ocassional performance issues because of it.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Ride The Gravitron posted:

And so when I am trying to have sex in doggy style, her butt smell/moisture has occasionally screwed up my ability to be in the moment and enjoy it. To the point where I have had loss of ejaculation control, or worse, loss of erection.

:lol: what does this mean?? I'm now imagining him pulling out as a whiff of Butt Pungent hits him and he starts flailing about, unable to stop his weiner from splooging everywhere. :gizz:

RE: Video games: I agree with this post:

Subjunctive posted:

If she were a white belt and he a brown belt, people wouldn't be saying he should only spar with white belts. Even if he wasn't a professional martial artist. Similarly nobody would tell a cyclist to always ride slower because his girlfriend wasn't as fast -- he'd be told to go slow when they were together, and balls-out in other races.

It's two activities that happen to use the same software. Treat it like two activities. He could create a second account for playing with her if he doesn't want to hurt his stats.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

boner confessor posted:

im not missing that, i'm pointing out he cares more about his temporary rank in a video game that than his gf's feelings. if he's too bored to just play the game at his gf's level and give her a great w/l ratio by constantly stomping the scrub qp teams then he's not all that good and he's just obsessing over his pointless rank

is overwatch even the kind of game where your girlfriend could make your whole team lose or is this some goony redditor dunning-krugering his girlfriend?

it'd be hilarious if they were equally bad and he just blamed her because she was in reach

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A Moose posted:

Me [39F] with my boyfriend [28m] of two months, he is begging me to co-sign on his motorcycleRelationships

submitted 45 minutes ago by throwawayrocks38383

My boyfriend of two months has been a dream come true. I have literally prayed for a man from God, and he has answered my prayers. He brings so much joy and happiness into my life. He is a very affectionate guy and our relationship is very stable. We moved in together after knowing each other for two weeks after he professed his love for me. He did not have a job at the time, so he said he would do house keeping while I worked.
A few cracks appeared in our relationship. Things like I would come home from work and find him sleeping, as if he had been asleep all day. He would not clean up after himself, but he always apologized and said he never learned because he had lived with his mother up until meating me and did not know how to do house keeping.
I said it was fine, but he needed to work to a change. A few days ago he started talking about how a motorcycle would help him get a job, and that his credit was bad and he owes to several debt collectors. He begged me for one and even broke down in tears. I said I would have to think about it. What should I do?

Dudes been meating the poo poo out of her for months after being instructed to do so by Our Lord. Seems like that should be worth a motorcycle.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Man how did I miss the motorcycle post? :redflag: on both of them

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Themata posted:

:lol: what does this mean?? I'm now imagining him pulling out as a whiff of Butt Pungent hits him and he starts flailing about, unable to stop his weiner from splooging everywhere. :gizz:

RE: Video games: I agree with this post:

My (26F) bf (26m) keeps insisting i eat ranch dressing and I can't figure out why. Also he keeps ejaculating wildly on the wall, floor, and my cat.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Mirthless posted:

is overwatch even the kind of game where your girlfriend could make your whole team lose or is this some goony redditor dunning-krugering his girlfriend?

it'd be hilarious if they were equally bad and he just blamed her because she was in reach

It depends? I mean you get 6 players per team, so a bad player isn't completely insurmountable. A lot of it depends on how well the rest of the team is coordinating, what stage they're playing, and the characters that the players picked. It's probably not going to be some kind of completely obvious epic mistake on her part that everyone can see, but she'll definitely slow the team down and be an easy target when they're losing. Luckily she won't directly make the opponents stronger like in MOBA games.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mirthless posted:

oh for sure she could be throwing matches by being less good, but also, he's probably not that great himself and is blaming her. overwatch is the kind of game where people will start giving you suggestions on how to play, randomly. thankfully it's easy to mute those people, unless you share a bed with them

the dude apparently only plays ranked, which is weird - there's also quick play mode, which is like ranked except you don't get a placement in the global ranking, and then there are even more casual screw around modes. he could easily play casual games with his gf. either she insists on playing ranked with her more skilled boyfriend to bring up her rank (unlikely) or he cares way too much about his rank (likely). except, he said he solo queues ("when i find a good team") and if you're playing ranked obsessively but you dont have a regular crew to play with then, uh, good luck? because you could be paired with any random jackoff in your relative skill range

i play a fair amount of overwatch but i've never placed in competitive because i dont care about my rank and it's just a fun game to play with friends

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Jan 12, 2017

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Shut up about games and let's talk about that (I'm assuming fat) girl's stinky bumcrack.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't know how people can talk about not washing jeans for like 6 months because the idea of how bad they would rear end and pussy stink makes me want to gag.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Moridin920 posted:

I don't believe 'black out drunk' is real in that way. I mean look I fully believe you can't remember poo poo the next day because you were just so wasted (although tbh, even then... gently caress you rear end in a top hat you remember that!) but uh idc how drunk I am it's not gonna change my core personality to the point that now I'm trying to rape my friends.

People use that as a way to excuse so much lovely behavior and it is really irritating to me.

I always called it time travel. You remember being somewhere at x time and then you become aware again at a later time, often with no recollection. Something about parts of your brain shutting down in defense against potentially harmful/lethal amounts of booze in your blood? I forget. I've known lyrics to songs I've never heard and it weirds me out when I hear one. It was poo poo that was playing while my primary consciousness was taking a nap.

As for changing personality, well, in vino veritas (in wine, truth). Usually you're just yourself only with little to no filter, so super you.

Total loss of inhibitions and running on your brain's autopilot can do weird poo poo, though. Sometimes having no filter means that, gently caress it, we're just going to smash this window because the room is hot or feel up this chick because she's cute or yeah, get rapey because there's opportunity, even if those were things that the person wouldn't do when sober or regularly intoxicated.

The thing to remember is, yeah, once you got past a certain BAC you may not have been in control of your actions, but unless you were forced to drink or something, you made the initial decision to consume a dangerous inhibition limiting substance.

I did some poo poo while blacked out that I would not have done sober or even drunk, thankfully nothing illegal or terribly upsetting. Think typing multi-page love confession letters to crushes, buying stupid poo poo online that I couldn't afford and waking up in new and exciting places I had never been before. Thank god I wasn't in the habit of texting.

There's huge gaps in my memory, 6-8 hours sometimes, a couple full days. I very well could have murdered dozens of people over the course of years and I would honestly have no idea. The lack of evidence to support such claims tells me nothing like that happened, but sometimes I feel guilty about it anyway.

So, time traveling while drinking is a thing and you can do some hosed up poo poo while not in control of your body. People will, [i ]of loving course[/i], use that to deflect responsibility, but they are the ones that decided to relinquish their faculties. So if someone gives you that excuse, tell them they're full of poo poo and why.

I will say that it seemed like the worse the inner demons someone had, the bigger the change would be if they blacked out. One of the friendliest dudes I knew, once his life started falling apart, if he blacked out, he would become totally non-verbal and would just start swinging at people, which wasn't too bad since his coordination was absolute poo poo at that point. Kinda weird, since he actually knew how to box pretty well. We ended up learning to dodge a punch or two and then ballroom dance around with him until he got confused and tired. A girl I knew that was super heterosexual and pretty squicked out by the gays would try to make out with any chick she could if she was no longer in the driver's seat. In both of those cases, we just got them sat down, chilled out and babysat them or put them to bed if possible. :shrug:

I may have spent too much time with alcoholics, myself included.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Pick posted:

I don't know how people can talk about not washing jeans for like 6 months because the idea of how bad they would rear end and pussy stink makes me want to gag.

Just because you don't wash the pants, doesn't mean you're not allowed to take the pants off and wash your rear end.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This video game chat has been super super pathetic, both for partners and gamers in general

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
If this thread is so boring that you guys have to go on gaming derails I might have to close it.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Ride The Gravitron posted:

My [26M] girlfriend's [26F] butt scent is distracting me during her favorite position (doggy)

u/gfabo6h

Throwaway account for obvious reasons.

This problem doesn't happen every time, but I've noticed that often times when we are having doggy style sex, my girlfriend's butt scent is a bit offputting. It doesn't smell like feces, but it is more pungent and offputting than her normal body order. As a side note, I LOVE her body odor. I actually sometimes smell her armpits because I love it so much.

But her rear end has a much more vinegary smell (perhaps this is because she often has vinegar based salad dressings?) Also, her butt cheeks often stick together, there is definitely some moisture down there.

I haven't been constantly asking her whether or not she's showered or what she has eaten that day, so I don't have enough data to say if it is caused by bad hygiene or diet.

But the big thing is, she LOVES doggy style. It is her favorite position. I love it too, but it's a whole separate thing for her. I usually make her cum but she has said she likes doggy so much that doggy style without cumming feels better than missionary with cumming.

I'm not sure how to bring this up or if I even should. The one thing that is making the possibility of bringing it up somewhat easier is the fact that she usually won't go down on me if I haven't showered recently. I feel like it's a similar situation.

TL;DR: Girlfriend's butt smell is throwing me off during doggy style. I feel like I can't enjoy sex in her favorite position and also have ocassional performance issues because of it.

Girl just needs to shower good (and dry herself off good), wear looser underwear and maybe use some powder or poo poo if she's still got a soggy rear end.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

A Moose posted:

Me [39F] with my boyfriend [28m] of two months, he is begging me to co-sign on his motorcycleRelationships

submitted 45 minutes ago by throwawayrocks38383

My boyfriend of two months has been a dream come true. I have literally prayed for a man from God, and he has answered my prayers. He brings so much joy and happiness into my life. He is a very affectionate guy and our relationship is very stable. We moved in together after knowing each other for two weeks after he professed his love for me. He did not have a job at the time, so he said he would do house keeping while I worked.
A few cracks appeared in our relationship. Things like I would come home from work and find him sleeping, as if he had been asleep all day. He would not clean up after himself, but he always apologized and said he never learned because he had lived with his mother up until meating me and did not know how to do house keeping.
I said it was fine, but he needed to work to a change. A few days ago he started talking about how a motorcycle would help him get a job, and that his credit was bad and he owes to several debt collectors. He begged me for one and even broke down in tears. I said I would have to think about it. What should I do?

God clearly hates you, lady.

Also, the girl with the cat bf should take him to the vet and get him spayed.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

Girl just needs to shower good (and dry herself off good), wear looser underwear and maybe use some powder or poo poo if she's still got a soggy rear end.

if your butt cheeks are big enough to stick together when in doggy... girl is f-a-t

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

JFairfax posted:

if your butt cheeks are big enough to stick together when in doggy... girl is f-a-t

are you saying you don't like a fat rear end

anyway fat doesnt mean you have to smell weird or straight up stink this chick just needs to clean herself a bit more nbd

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
That girl needs to learn to wipe the swass from her tar pit

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Gaunab posted:

If this thread is so boring that you guys have to go on gaming derails I might have to close it.

Sorry for the less than a page discussion directly pertaining to a relationships post hoss

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

54 40 or gently caress posted:

That girl needs to learn to wipe the swass from her tar pit

We've got a mechanic at work who can get pretty funky. He leaves behind a streak of stank at the 12 o'clock position on the toilet seat.

One of these days I'm going to send him home with instructions not to return without a bath and clean change of clothes :chloe:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think I know exactly the smell that guy is describing: there was a guy at my universities gym who smelled like unwashed sweaty clothes mixed with unwashed, unshowered, poo poo filled underwear which only got worse as he began to sweat.

Whenever he arrived I would just finish my set and leave, it didn't matter if it was my last or first, and the other guys around me would do the same.

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Sorry for the less than a page discussion directly pertaining to a relationships post hoss

It was really bad

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Gaunab posted:

Do it

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
How hard is it wipe and clean yourself correctly at 26 loving years old? How hard is it to take a 2 minute longer shower and make sure your rear end is clean? :psyduck:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

How hard is it wipe and clean yourself correctly at 26 loving years old? How hard is it to take a 2 minute longer shower and make sure your rear end is clean? :psyduck:

Well, the original post got removed before I thought to bring it here, but this thread was about a 31 year old man who wouldn't change his clothes for days on end, underwear and socks included, so this is the level of effort we're dealing with here

I'm mostly just linking it so you can read the other redditors rushing in to talk about how long they wear the same pair of underpants for (longer than you'd think)

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Professor Shark posted:

I think I know exactly the smell that guy is describing: there was a guy at my universities gym who smelled like unwashed sweaty clothes mixed with unwashed, unshowered, poo poo filled underwear which only got worse as he began to sweat.

Whenever he arrived I would just finish my set and leave, it didn't matter if it was my last or first, and the other guys around me would do the same.

Sounds like this dude's got it all figured out. Come up to the gym full of stank and everyone clears out, leaving all the equipment available for him to do as he pleases.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hey goons.

When you're on your deathbeds are you going to wish you had more time with loved ones or a better Overwatch ranking?

Play games with your boyfriend/girlfriend even if they suck. Make it a fun thing, don't care about winning/losing. Maybe you change classes to play something that supports them, you help them do something awesome and they end up feeling so good they do cool sex stuff with you later!

Gaunab posted:

gently caress you and gently caress this. You don't own the thread just cause you made the first post. This wasn't even a derail.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

WampaLord posted:

Hey goons.

When you're on your deathbeds are you going to wish you had more time with loved ones or a better Overwatch ranking?

My sole regret on my death bed will be that I didn't unlock every golden gun in Overwatch. Blizzard tying them to competitive games will break up more than a few relationships I'm sure

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
She needs to listen to the song "If You Must" by Del the Funky Homosapien.

There's a neck beard looking guy who is doing work in our office right now and he stiiiinks. It's awful because he stands right behind me as he's working so it's awkward and stinky. The other guy is weird too, this morning he stopped as he was going by my office and just....stared at me for a few moments.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
That's a pathetic post. Play video games with them so they might have sex with you? Ugh. How about accepting the fact that partners can have different interests, and don't need to do everything together?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Leon Einstein posted:

That's a pathetic post. Play video games with them so they might have sex with you? Ugh.

:cripes:

Yup, you got the meaning of my words perfectly.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

quote:

I [13M] messed up close to Christmas. My brother [22F] had a girl sneak in the back door. I threw a baseball at her head and I knocked teeth out. I thought she was here to rob us
I want to start off by saying the police are on my side. I'm not in legal trouble, it's just my brother won't talk to me anymore. My sisters are telling me to forget the idiot but he won't talk to me.
It was 2 am and I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen to see what was going on. I thought maybe my mom and sisters were back early from their trip. But it was like we don't have southern accents. I saw what I thought was a man at the time struggling to get the back door open. I was panicking and I wanted to run and get alexs. But I thought poo poo what if he see's me. So like I went to my room and got my baseball bat and ball. I was going to make a run to the phone.
When I came back she was in the kitchen and the lights were on. I had never seen her before. She was going through everything. I came around the corner, I threw the ball at her head and hit her. I grabbed her and I started to drag her. My plan was to throw her in the basement and call the police. My brother came downstairs and he pushed me over. He called me a moron and left with her.
She was captured on our tapes wandering around the house and the police said she looked like that of an intruder with her actions. They were on my side. The worst injury she has is a concussion and two broken teeth. The police said there is not a cop in the world, given the circumstances that would think you were wrong. They questioned my brother as to why he would let a woman he met off the internet into the house. That's the kicker he met her off some hook up site.
My brother blocked me on facebook and he's told my sisters he hates me because I hurt his friend. How do I get my brother to talk to me again?
TL;DR: I hurt a random woman my brother met on a hook up site because I thought she was here to rob us and now my brother hates me.

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

54 40 or gently caress posted:

She needs to listen to the song "If You Must" by Del the Funky Homosapien.

There's a neck beard looking guy who is doing work in our office right now and he stiiiinks. It's awful because he stands right behind me as he's working so it's awkward and stinky. The other guy is weird too, this morning he stopped as he was going by my office and just....stared at me for a few moments.

Murder them