Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Donald Trump's pee probably smells like McDonald's chicken nuggets.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Joementum posted:

btw Bean boots are really good. i also got one of their fleece-lined flannels for xmas and it's comfy.

ic an't believe joementum has been replaced by a russian product placement bot

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

The saddest part is, there's loving tons of things that have been used to attack him that are 100% true. For instance, the racial discrimination of the 1970s is completely accurate. But none of those things mattered in the election. What gets a rise out of him is pussy grabbing and pee.

And it's not just about pee. It never was. The dossier was just one more piece of evidence, in a huge pile of it, that indicates that the man is compromised in many respects.

trump doing and saying things on a daily basis that should've ended his run and going on to win it all is a real big indicator of why Nothing Matters

gregday
May 23, 2003

prefect posted:

That one Chumbawumba song? Still good. :colbert:

pissin the night away....

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yipee
ki
yay

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Thump! posted:

Donald Trump's pee probably smells like McDonald's chicken nuggets.

you could fry batter with that pee

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Nichael posted:

The saddest part is, there's loving tons of things that have been used to attack him that are 100% true. For instance, the racial discrimination of the 1970s is completely accurate. But none of those things mattered in the election. What gets a rise out of him is pussy grabbing and pee.

And it's not just about pee. It never was. The dossier was just one more piece of evidence, in a huge pile of it, that indicates that the man is compromised in many respects.

Trump is some kind of idiot savant at press manipulation. The senate hearings might have been a chance to highlight how screwed up the cabinet nominations are but instead we're all lapping up Trump's pee and acting like he's the idiot.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

Trump/Russia connections

Literally asked Russia for help on live tv.

Unpaid campaign manager worked for Putin to puppet Ukraine.

Top security adviser paid lobbyist for RT

Daughter he considers closest adviser best friends with Putins current girlfriend.

Spent considerable effort to make RNC platform agreeable to very specific Russian policy goals: undermine NATO commitments, partner in Syria despite having barely any grasp of geopolitics.

Will insult the pope and POWs, will only praise Putin no matter what.

His son admits a huge portion of their assets are Russian involved.

His Secretary of State pick awarded Russian medal of friendship by Putin personally.

Claimed Russia wasn't behind hacking of DNC despite knowledge of unanimous agreement that this was the case.

Has done all of this despite people raising concern about his Russian puppet status.

This is all of the verifiable non tinfoil hat facts of the matter. Believing that a dolt with more money then sense was dumb enough to gently caress around with prostitutes given to him by his bro Putin is hardly a stretch.

There's so much evidence. It's ridiculous. The pee dossier never even needed to come out, it was already obvious.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Kurtofan posted:

piss is sterile, ergo no germs, so simple bim bam bada bong

urine isn't sterile but it's pretty clean most of the time, depends on the pisser's diseases and poo poo

Serf
May 5, 2011

like if trump was a tv character, people would say his arc was unbelievable and that he was an obvious mary sue

that's how bad things are

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Nichael posted:

There's so much evidence. It's ridiculous. The pee dossier never even needed to come out, it was already obvious.

IT WAS OBVIOUS BEFORE AND DURING THE ELECTION BUT APPARENTLY GRABBING PUSSIES WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO HARP ON

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

gregday posted:

pissin the night away....

how deep does this GO

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

my urine isn't sterile because i open doors with my dick

Serf
May 5, 2011

Phyresis posted:

IT WAS OBVIOUS BEFORE AND DURING THE ELECTION BUT APPARENTLY GRABBING PUSSIES WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO HARP ON

much like piss now

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Phyresis posted:

urine isn't sterile but it's pretty clean most of the time, depends on the pisser's diseases and poo poo

Donald Trump's urine is the cleanest and best, just tremendous piss.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

you ought to get out of those wet clothes and into a dry marpeeni

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Serf posted:

much like piss now

Those fuckheads are talking about Fake News? THIS is the fake news, this kind of poo poo right here is the primary failing of the media but to them fake news just means poo poo they don't want to believe and accept

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

like if trump was a tv character, people would say his arc was unbelievable and that he was an obvious mary sue

that's how bad things are
Yup! There are times where I legitimately feel like I've fallen into a dreamworld.

Phyresis posted:

I'm not joking. The pussy grabbing was actually extremely serious too. The behavior he was describing in that video was flat out criminal. No one cared.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Thump! posted:

Donald Trump's urine is the cleanest and best, just tremendous piss.

tbf he did make any woman he hosed get tested first

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

frankly my dear i dont piss a drat

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Nichael posted:

I'm not joking. The pussy grabbing was actually extremely serious too. The behavior he was describing in that video was flat out criminal. No one cared.

News flash: most Trump supporters don't think that that level of sexual assault should be criminalized

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

The Wizard of Oz

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

suburban virgin posted:

Trump is some kind of idiot savant at press manipulation. The senate hearings might have been a chance to highlight how screwed up the cabinet nominations are but instead we're all lapping up Trump's pee and acting like he's the idiot.

He is the idiot.

That not everyone can think of two issues, whatever. Besides, it comes down to people like Rubio if someone gets confirmed. But only if all the dems are forming a united front. But they wont cause it is still more important to fight eachother cause not everyone is as left or center as the other.

Pisssss

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Turdfuzz posted:

The Whizzer of Oz

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
Someday I will have my own namesign wit MR CRAPO on it

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

this mattis hearing is boring, everybody on the defense committee seems super old and boring compared to the one doing Sessions' hearing

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
wanna have giuliani sniff my packet

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Phyresis posted:

News flash: most Trump supporters don't think that that level of sexual assault should be criminalized

'locker room talk'

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Quoting this in case anyone missed it.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Defend your peesis!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
PPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

loving Ivory Tower elitists telling us what words we can or can't use! :argh:

Serf
May 5, 2011

the sad fact is that america is so broken that we allowed an orange reality tv idiotman to win the election. that russia may have been behind it all along, or at least has the competence to project the belief that they were, is the cherry atop this poo poo sundae

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

It's not like you guys have changed your fundamental opinions about Republicans. You either know what's up or you're going to spend the rest of your pitiful life defending horrible, horrible people like Montasque does

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

I think it's telling that so many people are (still!) willing to completely hand wave away anything Trump says or does. Their side makes up bullshit lies all the time, they actually know it, and so they naturally assume the other side is doing it to their guy now.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

when will America finally consider the needs of White People :qq:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Tatsuta Age posted:

this mattis hearing is boring, everybody on the defense committee seems super old and boring compared to the one doing Sessions' hearing

Mattis is one of the few qualified and universally-liked nominees, no one is really going to fight him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

foxy boxing babe posted:

I think it's telling that so many people are (still!) willing to completely hand wave away anything Trump says or does. Their side makes up bullshit lies all the time, they actually know it, and so they naturally assume the other side is doing it to their guy now.

Projection is their primary mode of interaction with other beings

• Locked thread