Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

the rallys were streamed every night. how did people not see them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Shageletic posted:

Donovan and Castro has seen a revitalization of HUD, seeing things like decreasing the rate of homeless vets by 70%. But from my scant reading, it's generally been an underservices and raided dept since 1980, and is likely to return to having its funding cut by half (like during Reagan) because nobody in power gives a poo poo about poor people. under Trump.

But Carson is a horrible candidate nevertheless.

HUD is one of the most important domestic departments in terms of people's actual day to day lives and it, imo, is where the Trump administration will do the most damage.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

keep your friends close
but urinemies closer

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/819574336935907328

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
removing something before providing an alternative is cruel and unusual punishment? interesting

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
carson invoking the 8th amendment for hud rental subsidies

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hes up for secdef

Yeah, our SecState nom is the guy who wants a naval blockade in the South China Sea, because he's a massive babby retard.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

what if ben carson ends up being like the one guy that gets rejected

i hope they appoint him to every position

"poverty is a choice", he writes in an official letter to a country destroyed by a tsunami

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
How is /pol/ doing on Goldengate? Since the MI6 agent has been identified, are they still saying they trolled everyone?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

toomey making me feel like i'm in the principal's office all over again

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

"the welfare system needs to be reorganized" it will be reorganized by being eliminated completely :kheldragar:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

i hope they appoint him to every position

"poverty is a choice", he writes in an official letter to a country destroyed by a tsunami

we need to build our society around those truly fit to succeed: guys willing to bean their own mothers with a ballpeen hammer

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

the living case study for why welfare needs to exist and she's against it

gently caress this

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Covok posted:

How is /pol/ doing on Goldengate? Since the MI6 agent has been identified, are they still saying they trolled everyone?

last i heard the guy who claimed to have pulled it off mysteriously shut off his twitter account yesterday.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

every answer carson makes sounds like the PSA of a really right wing Saturday cartoon.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

oh yeah pompeo's cia director confirmation is going on right now too

not carson so ill just wait for the highlights

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
at this point im real loving glad that trump didnt look anywhere past mattis's nickname of "Mad Dog" because he might be one of two sane people working in the white house

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Friend Ben drains the HUD towards his pet project of building life sized pyramid granaries so he can finally vindicate himself

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

mannerup posted:

oh yeah pompeo's cia director confirmation is going on right now too

not carson sooo ill just wait for the highlights

someone watch this and report, I cannot tear away from the Carson shitshow

Pompeao is suuuuuuch an idiot

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

we need to build our society around those truly fit to succeed: guys willing to bean their own mothers with a ballpeen hammer

ma'am i am sorry but your son's application for the medal of honor has been turned down because he did not take the extremely basic precaution of wearing a belt with a buckle

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Mirthless posted:

the living case study for why welfare needs to exist and she's against it

gently caress this

People who tend to need strong welfare programs [white, rural] also tend to be overwhelmingly against it. It's the crux of the power of the republican party. :shrug:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Corny posted:

at this point im real loving glad that trump didnt look anywhere past mattis's nickname of "Mad Dog" because he might be one of two sane people working in the white house

Who's the other?

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Covok posted:

look into yer heart and you will find the answers you seek

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
wasn't toomey the name of the liver monster in xfiles

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

hahahahah gently caress you toomey

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

OMG this FHA question

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

magiccarpet posted:

last i heard the guy who claimed to have pulled it off mysteriously shut off his twitter account yesterday.

I bet /pol/ proper is screaming this is a conspiracy to hide the truth that they trolled the wolrd and somehow Soros had them killed or some poo poo.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Moundgarden posted:

"We need to either increase their income or decrease the cost of their housing"

loving golden (heh) nuggets of wisdom coming out of Carson here

more importantly, this nugget came from the heart

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/819575078190989312

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Kurtofan posted:

tooms

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Its the most important question asked in any of these hearings today, and Carson so doesn't know how the securitization of home loans work, we're all gonna die

edit; most important question that has been or will be asked in any of the hearings

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Shageletic posted:

Who's the other?

Kelly at Homeland Security is pretty sane

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Covok posted:

I bet /pol/ proper is screaming this is a conspiracy to hide the truth that they trolled the wolrd and somehow Soros had them killed or some poo poo.

they were also celebrating the press being shouted down yesterday, which kind of seems counter to what they stand for but chaos is more fun i guess.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

:yeah:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

chaos reigns

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

fits my needs posted:

I too, am extremely excited to poo poo on poor white people that voted Trump as they wail about their entitlements being cut. I think it was a good trade: entitlements for heroin/no jobs/death. :unsmigghh:

At some point after listening to years of bile from this person specifically about how everyone else is a taker and a mooch as he spends thousands of dollars on warhammer dollies, I can't feel bad for him :shrug:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

carson has absolutely no idea what toomey is talking about and is just gonna let the republicans tell him what to do

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kurtofan posted:

Tooms, I think.

efb

Covok
May 27, 2013

magiccarpet posted:

they were also celebrating the press being shouted down yesterday, which kind of seems counter to what they stand for but chaos is more fun i guess.

Sounds right. I bet they feel Trump really showed himself a big man at that conference and was "awesome and eloquent", like the redhats on the train today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Schnorkles posted:

People who tend to need strong welfare programs [white, rural] also tend to be overwhelmingly against it. It's the crux of the power of the republican party. :shrug:

Good, hopefully Trump can deliver on entitlement reform by working with Ryan.

• Locked thread