Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Cojawfee posted:

"Please welcome to the stage, the creator of Wii Sports, Wario Land 4, and Ice Climber, Shigeru Miyamoto!"

"What's up dipshits? I spoke English perfectly the whole time. I tricked you morons. Anywhozles, Nintendo is super gay and for babies so I'm done. All Nintendo games are canceled. I've already hit the secret button that erases all your NES, SNES, and N64 carts. Later, bitches."

Now I know what will disappoint me when it doesn't happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

ethanol posted:

what are the 'big ben' condoms for?

The hammer is my penis.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

have we reached 'fever pitch' status yet?!?!?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

If any website put preorders live (America) I would order from the first one to do so.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Mulva posted:

The hammer is my penis.

The transphobia jokes are getting kinda old.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

MarcusSA posted:

The transphobia jokes are getting kinda old.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Bombadilillo posted:

If any website put preorders live (America) I would order from the first one to do so.

People are guessing that's gonna happen at midnight.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
My body isn't ready, can we delay the stream a couple days?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

megaman cattle wetwork

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

Electromax
May 6, 2007
I don't really like preordering. There's this fairly large hedge near the Gamestop in my town that's perfect for hiding in, you just get a club or a taser and wait there for the first few rubes to come out at 12:05am with their Switch walking to their cars and bludgeon them hopefully not to death but as far as you have to for them to surrender the bag and bounce on outta there.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

well why not posted:

have we reached 'fever pitch' status yet?!?!?

you mean Invincibility Star status

my avatar was always ready

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Guy Goodbody posted:

My body isn't ready, can we delay the stream a couple days?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYIi5SjAFB8

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I'm starting get anxious that I won't get a pre order. I'm 30 years old why is this happening to me.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Tender Bender posted:

I'm starting get anxious that I won't get a pre order. I'm 30 years old why is this happening to me.

:same: but at 27

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I hope the switch is 250, else' i can't get it

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Me too but I'm 38.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Song of Double Time, you mean.

I hope.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Tender Bender posted:

:same: but 27

Legit Anxiety issues plague me though so nothing too new.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
If you had to actually throw punches to get a midnight nintendo fan to drop their bag you found the strongest and most dedicated one in the nation

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

s.i.r.e. posted:

Song of Double Time, you mean.

I hope.

Nope :smug:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I can play the smash hit, Super Smash Bros., using a single joy-con found on the Nintendo Switch.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

Same but then I remember the ps4 preorder I got and the bone preorder I had and canceled and I think I'll be alright

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

:gonk:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

If you had to actually throw punches to get a midnight nintendo fan to drop their bag you found the strongest and most dedicated one in the nation

Uh I carry my hanzo steel with me anytime I'm carrying a Nintendos so people know not to challenge me for it

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Weeping Wound posted:

I can play the smash hit, Super Smash Bros., using a single joy-con found on the Nintendo Switch.

i'll be doing so with the Nintendo Gamecube Controller. Game on

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

deadwing posted:

Same but then I remember the ps4 preorder I got and the bone preorder I had and canceled and I think I'll be alright

Yeah but this is Nintendo.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

sharrrk posted:

i'll be doing so with the Nintendo Gamecube Controller. Game on

i love the gc controller

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

univbee posted:

Yeah but this is Nintendo.

The Wii U and 3DS were plenty easy to get at launch :buddy:

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
I have a feeling all online retailers will offer pre-orders right after the event tonight. I will be checking everything once it's done to see if I can pre-order on Gamestop or Amazon

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
I might buy a Switch but only when I can spot one in the console section of the supermarket when I'm there to buy something really boring like socks or tofu or laundry detergent.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Tender Bender posted:

amazon's gonna get a billion units, just pre-order sometime tomorrow, you'll be fine

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

ColdPie posted:

amazon's gonna get a billion units, just pre-order sometime tomorrow, you'll be fine

Your joking right? cause nope.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
yeah amazon confirmed to have 1 kerjillion units for sale. Also they will be doing a pre-order price guarantee of 79.99

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I'll try and preorder on Amazon and then I'll go to GameStop and if I can get a gamestopborder I'll then cancel my Amazon one

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
i have already ordered 17 switches from amazon. to access secret pre-order you have to type r3gGi3 as a coupon code

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
I haven't preordered a console since the N64. I hope I do it right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Jimmy Hats posted:

i have already ordered 17 switches from amazon. to access secret pre-order you have to type r3gGi3 as a coupon code
obviously fake

the code would be Reggieigigas

• Locked thread