Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
hopefully a gun and a car is enough to survive the trumpocalypse because otherwise i'm takin the coward's way out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
what the hell is this RT taking over C-Span thing? I just had a Russian co-worker listen to it and she said the broadcaster in that clip was speaking Polish, not Russian

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Hacked~

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Whelp, time to go for a swim

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
90s trends coming back:

> Misplaced fears over Ivan punching through the Fulda Gap despite his bankruptcy
> Heroin
> Militias

Hope you boys and girls have your first-press beanie babies ready because the price is about to go up big league

Serf
May 5, 2011

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Are you really convincing coworkers to come to the gun range with you to prepare for the trumpocolypse

Because if so that's cool as hell and you should look into being a mad max style platoon leader when the poo poo Goes Down

it's a more general "hey we should learn how to shoot! it'll be fun!" we all know what's up, but no one is saying it

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/819651682577641472

quote:

“the average daily viewership of RT programs in the U.S. does not reach [30,000] people.” RT is still largely absent from cable news rankings in 2015.

Wait you're telling me Larry King isn't ratings gold?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

It drives me a little crazy that so many lefties dismiss this poo poo for the simple reason that "INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES EEEEEEVILLLLL!" I mean, they're not wrong on that last point, but when basically the entire IC agrees on a point this important and broad, that's extremely unusual.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

cams posted:

i never said it was a good game, i said i liked playing it, you guys just love your tribalistic circlejerks. like how i said people in that thread are bad at the game then people started howling and i was accused of literally beating women.

also once this forum became a byob lite, i laughed when i saw you show up here to join in more circlejerks and hang out with efriends without saying anything of substance.

~always melting down~

Sounds like you want to get a room with some posters and have them meltdown on you.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Moundgarden posted:

what the hell is this RT taking over C-Span thing? I just had a Russian co-worker listen to it and she said the broadcaster in that clip was speaking Polish, not Russian
They were doing a piece on Poland followed by someone speaking in English.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/819651682577641472

Wait you're telling me Larry King isn't ratings gold?

see how much the average daily viewership goes up when they take over c-spam

smash cut to moscow

"comrade, you mean to tell me the average daily viewership went down!??!!?"

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

cams posted:

you guys just love your tribalistic circlejerks.

I thought you knew? Oh, you sweet summer child!

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

If RT hacks newsfeeds during the oath of office and plays the piss tapes, I won't even be mad dawg. Like Putin can just have Crimea and Alaska, that level of super villian combined with piss play of the sitting US president makes me feel the way Baloogan does every single second.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > (bad forum) > Russia Today: Goblin Piss

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
This is me in Trumps America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmADLO5F5YI

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

jBrereton posted:

They were doing a piece on Poland followed by someone speaking in English.

the piece on poland is fantastic btw, it's about the right-wing PiS (hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) government's foreign minister praising "san escobar", a fictional loving nation

polan can into clown world

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Us government tv being replaced by Russian government propaganda arm tv is something out of a dystopian sci-fi comedy, and if it was purely accidental it is a sign that destiny and the universe has a sharp sense of humor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK0yATgDssU&t=333s

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
doesn't RT get a lot of viewership from the YT reptilian-hunting community

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
*Yuri calls up C-SPAN satcom with his mind control telephone and gets them to play an innocuous bit of Russian fluff journalism on Poland for 62 seconds*

"Finally... a handful of freshman Politics majors will be under OUR CONTROL"

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
reality is real weird

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

deathbysnusnu posted:

If RT hacks newsfeeds during the oath of office and plays the piss tapes, I won't even be mad dawg.

You know, maybe Putin actually hates Trump, and is planning to do just this to watch him crash and burn to no end :allears:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
turdpiss

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Fiction posted:

hopefully a gun and a car is enough to survive the trumpocalypse because otherwise i'm takin the coward's way out

The cyanide pill is the spy's way and it's how I'm going out.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

jBrereton posted:

*Yuri calls up C-SPAN satcom with his mind control telephone and gets them to play an innocuous bit of Russian fluff journalism on Poland for 62 seconds*

"Finally... a handful of freshman Politics majors will be under OUR CONTROL"

"your fearless helplessness is your best friend, savage" is basically the trump campaign slogan for 2020

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Donkwich posted:

doesn't RT get a lot of viewership from the YT reptilian-hunting community

RT's influence in the american market is primarily through the internet, not a surprise their cable numbers are garbage

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Weeping Wound posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > (bad forum) > Russia Today: Goblin Piss

*double takes*

what the h*ck

Moundgarden posted:

reality is real weird

people say its post-reality, I say it's anti-reality

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
intelligence agencies are cool and i applaud their patriotic ans wonerful work in piss gate

did you know the cia has a super fun kidz zone????

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

You know, maybe Putin actually hates Trump, and is planning to do just this to watch him crash and burn to no end :allears:

There's a reasonable theory that Putin never wanted Trump as a reliable ally, he just wanted to gently caress our trust in government and institutions up. Also it would be the most baller super villain move ever. Not saying it's going to happen, it absolutely won't.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
RT is mostly pretty fuckin bland other than they sometimes have nutjobs run a show like Max Keiser or whatever getting in a pants making GBS threads rage about Banksters.

Similarly al-J and even Press TV back when they broadcast are mostly very bloody normal except Press occasionally had some pieces about Shi'ite Bahrainis getting oppressed or w/e and al-J was quite anti-Egyptian military.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm like 70% convinced that Putin didn't actually plan any of this and is furiously buying lottery tickets to bail out the Russian economy as we speak since his luck is clearly that good.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/819653546979143680

diamond joe owns

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

cumshitter posted:

intelligence agencies are cool and i applaud their patriotic ans wonerful work in piss gate

did you know the cia has a super fun kidz zone????

I was hoping you meant like a McDonalds Play Place, at their HQ

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I downloaded a coloring page for my kids of Trump getting a golden shower.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Dear Mr. Putin: now that you own our govt & the internet, please do me a solid and increase funding for the arts. Your friend, TBH

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Hey, uh, are we supposed to be doing something about all this?

Like, you know those hidden camera shows where an actor will drop their wallet and they'll see whether or not people will "do the right thing" by giving it back to her? Is that what's happening to America right now? Are we being tested? Donald Trump clearly cannot be president, but atm we're all just going along with it for some reason?

yea 100% we are a nation of morally bankrupt simpering cowards lmao

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

deathbysnusnu posted:

There's a reasonable theory that Putin never wanted Trump as a reliable ally, he just wanted to gently caress our trust in government and institutions up. Also it would be the most baller super villain move ever. Not saying it's going to happen, it absolutely won't.

I think that's probably it. I hope he gets convinced that releasing the tapes would be the next logical step to loving things up.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Oh cool guys, just hand each other awards while your country spirals into a depressed confusion. Biden lol!

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

jBrereton posted:

RT is mostly pretty fuckin bland other than they sometimes have nutjobs run a show like Max Keiser or whatever getting in a pants making GBS threads rage about Banksters.

Similarly al-J and even Press TV back when they broadcast are mostly very bloody normal except Press occasionally had some pieces about Shi'ite Bahrainis getting oppressed or w/e and al-J was quite anti-Egyptian military.

it's not just about the stories they run, it's also about the stories they don't run

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

deathbysnusnu posted:

If RT hacks newsfeeds during the oath of office and plays the piss tapes, I won't even be mad dawg. Like Putin can just have Crimea and Alaska, that level of super villian combined with piss play of the sitting US president makes me feel the way Baloogan does every single second.

Not sure about Alaska, but yeah I'm gonna drink a toast to Putin if this happens because I recognize someone achieving the absolute pinnacle of his profession when I see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

cams posted:

i never said it was a good game, i said i liked playing it, you guys just love your tribalistic circlejerks. like how i said people in that thread are bad at the game then people started howling and i was accused of literally beating women.

also once this forum became a byob lite, i laughed when i saw you show up here to join in more circlejerks and hang out with efriends without saying anything of substance.

~always melting down~

what in the christ

what the gently caress are you doing here!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? the world is on fire and your posting in an internet forum!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? aghhhhhh youve gotta get out there, stop posting save us!!!!!! SAVE US!!!!!!

• Locked thread