Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I want an icarus/rifled barrel/hidden hand palindrome.

:bungie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yeah I got a vendor but with rescue mag instead of mulligan a few days ago from a purple, which was the first I'd seen outside of my vendor. Then this popped from a 135 mark cryptarch purple.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

xzzy posted:

I thought I had this but it turned out to be a Luna with those perks.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Hey what are your Weylorans stats again?

100 body. 250 head.

Range 50. Stability 86. Reload 85. AA 79. Equip Speed 71.

Plus it has hidden hand for more AA and Viewtac for even more handling (it's almost like have quickdraw built in).
The only issue is the low range stat means rng bullets can hurt you. Luckily you can empty the mag in a bit over a second.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

CheeseFactory posted:

100 body. 250 head.

Range 50. Stability 86. Reload 85. AA 79. Equip Speed 71.

Plus it has hidden hand for more AA and Viewtac for even more handling (it's almost like have quickdraw built in).
The only issue is the low range stat means rng bullets can hurt you. Luckily you can empty the mag in a bit over a second.

Cool thanks. The reason I ask is that I snagged this guy

Bottom one is actually vtac and it looks sweet as hell in white with the blue overlay from being Arc.

I was spamming it at dregs on patrol and it seems legit. I wish it was HH instead of firefly though.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Cool thanks. The reason I ask is that I snagged this guy

Bottom one is actually vtac and it looks sweet as hell in white with the blue overlay from being Arc.

I was spamming it at dregs on patrol and it seems legit. I wish it was HH instead of firefly though.

Yeah. Well. gently caress.

That thing looks pretty legit. You get that from dead orbit? I had no idea. I might need to swap factions.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

hiddenriverninja posted:

Eyasluna is very good too.. it's same archetype as Palindrome, but trades out 20 AA to gain 12 stability and faster handling.

Also has a larger magazine which is handy.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

CheeseFactory posted:

Yeah. Well. gently caress.

That thing looks pretty legit. You get that from dead orbit? I had no idea. I might need to swap factions.

Yeah it's a dead orbit rankup. It looks baller as heck and that's 95% of this game anymore.

As I'm stuck in 4 feet of snow with only the internet and elk sausage to sustain me I may do an effort post on the guns worth pumping your rep for.

This sniper is one of them because there's really no other place to get a good 13 impact pvp sniper any more save DO. Uzume from the gunsmith can roll hand laid but it's a 1/7 chance and the same slot as the handling perks. And it has 30 loving aim assist.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

hiddenriverninja posted:

Sell your account to a streamer that mains hunter and plays sweats.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
I have a Bitter with Shortgaze, Quick Draw, Perfect Balance and Firefly. Very snappy but I wish it was HH.

bushwookie19
Apr 2, 2015

xzzy posted:

I have an icarus, rifled, litc palindrome.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

bushwookie19 posted:

I have an icarus, rifled, litc palindrome.

:suicide:

bushwookie19
Apr 2, 2015

Just another really good hand cannon that I don't use collecting dust in my vault

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I want an Eyasluna with _____/rifled/_____, my reinforced LITC one owns bones

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

:smug:

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
CoE looks enjoyably farmable again this week, keep that poo poo up Bungie

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Very tough day at the gay fisting factory aka Bungie matchmaking

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I pm'd my email and linked my account for the slack/clan stuff, when do you all normally do things? Pubbing it has been pretty hit or miss, mostly miss.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Dammit we're practically at page 420 and I don't have any new gifs to post

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Two HoJ rank ups and two sidearms, gently caress RNG. Also 14 nightfalls and no icebreaker

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.
So I just reached level 40.

I'm still working my way through the story missions but what else should I be doing?

I noticed my titan main quest giver (can't remember his name) has these elite weekly bounties, but I'm not sure how to complete them. One of them is talking about gold, silver and bronze medals.

Also what's exp for now? There's a bar along the bottom of the screen now but it's unclear what is for.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Kin posted:

So I just reached level 40.

I'm still working my way through the story missions but what else should I be doing?

I noticed my titan main quest giver (can't remember his name) has these elite weekly bounties, but I'm not sure how to complete them. One of them is talking about gold, silver and bronze medals.

Also what's exp for now? There's a bar along the bottom of the screen now but it's unclear what is for.

Pretty much whatever you want most activities have a LL recommendation and you need to follow it. Those bounties are for the nightfall and heroic siva crisis strikes. LL 380 and LL 360 respectively. If you are on PS4 feel free to add tex99tex,

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.
Cool, I'll add you tomorrow, I'm gmt though so there might not be too much overlap for time.

So that's what those number requirements for hard mode are. I'm at about 210 just now, so a ways to go I guess.

Are there any benefits to hard mode versions of the missions? Better loot or drop rates etc?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

PathAsc posted:

I pm'd my email and linked my account for the slack/clan stuff, when do you all normally do things? Pubbing it has been pretty hit or miss, mostly miss.

The slack admin suffered a pretty bad injury yesterday. As soon as his rear end recovers and he's able to sit in front of his computer again I'm sure he'll get you squared away.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

IB clash next week. side arms, rocket launchers, gloves and chest armor

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I need 400 chests so yay?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

I need 400 heavy and clash is a good game mode

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Also:

quote:

For starters, you haven’t heard the last from the Live Team at Bungie. They’re hard at work on another content update that will give you new reasons to fight.

There will be some kind of a spring update it seems or maybe just the valentine thing again, who knows

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Bringing back the year 1 raids at last

"Presence of Crota has been swapped with Exposure"

E: VV woah VV

The Meat Dimension fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jan 13, 2017

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Still got it

http://i.imgur.com/kHzhb4T.gifv

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kin posted:

Cool, I'll add you tomorrow, I'm gmt though so there might not be too much overlap for time.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

The slack admin suffered a pretty bad injury yesterday. As soon as his rear end recovers and he's able to sit in front of his computer again I'm sure he'll get you squared away.

No rush, I appreciate it. poo poo I hope he recovers well, major injuries suck and throw off so much important poo poo that is important to just make ends meet.

All of these gifs are amazing.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Weed number let's go

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

PathAsc posted:

No rush, I appreciate it. poo poo I hope he recovers well, major injuries suck and throw off so much important poo poo that is important to just make ends meet.

All of these gifs are amazing.

*puts on white doctor overcoat* I'm looking at his chart and *deep sigh and slight frown* it's not looking good. As you can see his condition took a dramatic turn for the worse recently and I'm not seeing any immediate signs of improvement. It's clear he's still suffering from a massive case of Butthurt.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Let's get this started already

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

*puts on white doctor overcoat* I'm looking at his chart and *deep sigh and slight frown* it's not looking good. As you can see his condition took a dramatic turn for the worse recently and I'm not seeing any immediate signs of improvement. It's clear he's still suffering from a massive case of Butthurt.

Looks like his fine motor functions are ok though. Small miracles, heil Baphomet.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

el B posted:

Let's get this started already

What is that, like a gram?

:cmon:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I played Destiny tonight for the first time since having played Doom on PC.. I think it's time for a XIM

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Went Phantom with 9:30 remaining in the match :420:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

the good fax machine posted:

I played Destiny tonight for the first time since having played Doom on PC.. I think it's time for a XIM

Destiny will never feel like Doom, Bungie gave the game just about the slowest turn speed of all shooters even at max sensitivity. Which is probably good.. it prevents xim users from having too much of an advantage.

That said, using a xim is pretty nice once you get the key bindings set in a way that's comfortable.

• Locked thread