Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Syrian Lannister posted:

kiwi farms is still around too

that's where the screengrab is from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Oops

:fail:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
What the hell is kiwifarms

Sounds like a dumb fb game.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

TBeats posted:

What the hell is kiwifarms

Sounds like a dumb fb game.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

ugh don't remind me these people exist.

for context remember CWC? these are those people. yes they're still stalking some autistic manchild.

they're super cool :jerkbag:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
What the hell is CWC

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Dude what did you unlock here because this poo poo needs explaining but I think it's going to be disgusting.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

TBeats posted:

What the hell is CWC

You're really better off not knowing, but basically like 10(?) years ago some folks on the internet discovered someone autistic kid who was way into Sonic the Hedgehog and have spent over a decade gangstalking him and creating a wikipedia documenting everything about his life.

It's pretty much the definition of the abyss staring back.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

You're really better off not knowing, but basically like 10(?) years ago some folks on the internet discovered someone autistic kid who was way into Sonic the Hedgehog and have spent over a decade gangstalking him and creating a wikipedia documenting everything about his life.

Like....why. Why would they do this? What would they gain?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

CommieGIR posted:

Donald Trump is the president.

Why do you ask why

What do you have to gain

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

CommieGIR posted:

A smug sense of superiority since nobody's started a gangstalking wiki about their debilitating and socially repulsive autism yet.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I am happy I never learned who CWC is.

Also take a trip down to DnD and look at the sticked threads if you want to see something.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

I am happy I never learned who CWC is.

Also take a trip down to DnD and look at the sticked threads if you want to see something.

There were some good posts on the pages where mods/admins were talking about stuff, but everything after has been gbs-style white noise.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-12/-shut-down-twitter-cry-goes-out-among-exasperated-peso-traders posted:

Instead of spending its precious reserves to defend the peso, Mexico should just buy Twitter Inc. -- at a cost of about $12 billion -- and immediately shut it down. The notion made the rounds this week after the central bank revealed it had already blown through $2 billion of reserves in a largely futile effort to shield the peso from a steady stream of anti-Mexico Tweets from Donald Trump.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I've been posting on these forums for fifteen loving years and I've managed to avoid most of this forums drama crap by carefully choosing my subforums.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Smiling Jack posted:

I've been posting on these forums for fifteen loving years and I've managed to avoid most of this forums drama crap by carefully choosing my subforums.

Yeah I'd obviously not bring it into here but at the same time I'm not willing to stir anything up by outright banning it either.

I like that we're hidden way down on the bottom of the forum list. Dare doesn't even spam here.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I'll pull this over from CSPAM because it's relevant, this is the other thing that's awful from the left side of the aisle:

People are going to quite literally die when the ACA is repealed without a replacement and you're sitting here singing a Gloria Gaynor song while you contemplate where you're going to jet off to for holiday. :fuckoff:

The Hillary campaign was told that Lena Dunham was literally nails on the chalkboard to like 98% of the electorate but they doubled down and kept trotting her out because :suicide:

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I'm fine with this if only because I've been buying up Twitter stock because it's so cheap.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Yeah I'd obviously not bring it into here but at the same time I'm not willing to stir anything up by outright banning it either.

I like that we're hidden way down on the bottom of the forum list. Dare doesn't even spam here.

I think it's different in this case because all this stuff is tangled up in the shmorky drama. Also lowtax posts about SA over there sometimes.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
internet drama is one of the dumbest things ever

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

TBeats posted:

Tyler the creator image

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Proud Christian Mom posted:

The Hillary campaign was told that Lena Dunham was literally nails on the chalkboard to like 98% of the electorate but they doubled down and kept trotting her out because :suicide:

Source? Because if that was actually formalized in some way...that would be hilarious.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

TBeats posted:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Leave my girl out of this fucko

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
^I agree, please never mention her again.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

He's the president we need, but not the one we deserve

We're getting the one we deserve.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jan 13, 2017

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Leave my girl out of this fucko

When are you two lovebirds getting married?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mike-o posted:

When are you two lovebirds getting married?

When Trump passes the law permitting marriage between man and manatee, pal.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Can we not talk about She Who Shall Not Be Named? She's like an extra-gross version of Beetlejuice, but not in a funny way.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Pull up thread!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Look at all of these probations, ripe for the clicking.
\

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

katy perry is my spirit animal

Also in current event news I heard she's started shooting the first video for her upcoming fourth album this week :woot:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

:stare::fh:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/210494-biden-takes-a-selfie-with-katy-perry (2014)

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
i bet Joe's hand was on her rear end.

and she put it there.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

i bet Joe's hand was on her rear end.

and she put it there.

and she liked it.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nvm

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Booker and other Senators came back to explain their vote on that drug importation amendment.

quote:

I support the importation of prescription drugs as a key part of a strategy to help control the skyrocketing cost of medications. Any plan to allow the importation of prescription medications should also include consumer protections that ensure foreign drugs meet American safety standards. I opposed an amendment put forward last night that didn’t meet this test. The rising cost of medications is a life-and-death issue for millions of Americans, which is why I also voted for amendments last night that bring drug prices down and protect Medicare’s prescription drug benefit. I‎’m committed to finding solutions that allow for prescription drug importation with adequate safety standards.

I guess that makes sense.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I kissed a Biden and I like it
/

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

ugh don't remind me these people exist.

for context remember CWC? these are those people. yes they're still stalking some autistic manchild.

they're super cool :jerkbag:

I first read about CWC back in '09 or so, thinking 'wow, I'm so much better then this guy! This is why we need to gut Social Security!'.

...I may have been a huge right wing jerkoff for most of my early twenties.

Out of the blue I googled him about a month ago, just out of curiosity. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

If Trump gets impeached can he run again?

• Locked thread