Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Arms. :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the switch comes with like $250 in accessories and months of free online. the actual system's practically free

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

HolePisser1982 posted:

the switch comes with like $250 in accessories and months of free online. the actual system's practically free
Dock - $90
2 Joycons - $80
Joycon Charging Grip - $30
6 months of Online Services (via Smart Device) - $30

The loving tablet is only $70 which is an incredible deal.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

In Training posted:

For all I know B.T. could have been blowing smoke out his rear end.

I can confirm that it was a very good translation. He even remembered to add all the polite words.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/819963941422059521

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Does it come with a pro controller?

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Plutonis posted:

If Grasshopper, Atlus and Koei release footage of their poo poo on e3 I'll cum

Suda51a games are trash

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im sick of fe

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Suda51a games are trash

Dafuq

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I agree that killer is dead and lollipop chainsaw were a real step dawn but suda's stuff is win

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Grasshopper is the Happy Madison of the east

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

In Training posted:

No sign of what From Software is cooking up. They were listed for third party.

Souls Kart

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Solaire in Smash Bros Switch

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Solaire in Smash Bros Switch
They have to add a Castlevania guy first.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

They have to add a Castlevania guy first.

I completely believe Konami is going to do something that Gamers want instead of telling them to gently caress themselves.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its weird that theres only like 4 launch titles for this system, though.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Like Arms isnt a launch title... dafuq

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Grasshopper is the Happy Madison of the east

Stop looking at me, SWERY!!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

Its weird that theres only like 4 launch titles for this system, though.

Its not that weird in the context of ninty systems from the n64 onward :cawg^

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
Arms.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

How many games did the NES launch with besides Mario Bros?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I guess Gyromite, because it launched with ROB.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Called GameStop to ask how many preorders they had left and how many they've already sold and they couldn't disclose that information. Dafuq.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

THey couldve had at least had the Mario Kart 8 port ready for launch.. I really think this system and the announced games look incredibly cool though

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

they're going to poo poo out fire Emblem games for the 3DS every 1.5 years until the end of time

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

snipperclips looks kinda fun

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

mabels big day posted:

they're going to poo poo out fire Emblem games for the 3DS every 1.5 years until the end of time

Pepes and wojacks, but representing Fire Emblem and Advance Wars respectively.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

THey couldve had at least had the Mario Kart 8 port ready for launch.. I really think this system and the announced games look incredibly cool though

its not a launch game? lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

I'll buy them all

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I think the switch's launch lineup is still better than the 3ds one just by having a game literally anyone would want to play

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

I will always love my 3ds.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

quote:

I AM LITTERALLY SHAKING WITH RAGE RIGHT NOW.

It has been 8 hours. 8 hours since I learned Nintendo doesn't care about its products. 8 hours since I learned Nintendo has learned nothing from the Wii U scandal. 8 hours since I learned Nintendo does not care about its customers and told us they'll kick us out on our behinds unless we play ball.

No more Nintendo, no more. We are the customer, you do what we say, we don't do what you say. You sit in your towers made from the blood, sweat, and tears of gamers, and you expect us to just sit by while you completely ruin the Switch and make the video game industry a laughing stock to the world. You were wrong Nintendo, dead wrong.

You thought we would applaude a $70 controller? You thought we would jump through your hoops for Skyrim, a 6 year old game that destroyed the RPG genre? You thought we would stand by as you charge for online? And what of the price? $299? You have to be joking, you think anybody can afford $299 in the Obama economy? Guess what, you thought wrong Nintendo.

Everybody I talked to, from my 4 year old cousin to my 93 year old grandmother, just can't figure out what you are doing Nintendo. If real gamers like me can't figure it out, how do you expect the idiot masses to figure it out? Even my Nintendophile friend, whom has a basement filled with rare Nintendo displays and clothing, has giving up on you. He is in the process of selling everything he has, a guy that has lived and breathed Nintendo since he was born.

Who are you going to blame this time Nintendo? You already blew your load blaming us for the Wii U, do you really think the gaming public will fall for it again? Well, they won't. They have seen through your lies. Gamers will stand united as one, we will no longer spend our sweat and tears on you. You have made a very powerful enemy Nintendo, you are already feeling us and we haven't even started.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Ya the 3ds is my favorite console atm. I just think the switch has potential to still be great.

Apparently the free game you get a month with the online subscription expires after the month ends... lmao you assholes

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

I will always love my 3ds.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Iiiiiit's tiiiime fooooor! GAF! or! Games! With your host, Paul Malarkey!

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

this guy's gonna buy a switch

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

qnqnx posted:

Pepes and wojacks, but representing Fire Emblem and Advance Wars respectively.

Uh the other guy is feels guy do not label him

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

obviously "free games you keep" is factually better than "free games you dont keep" but looking at how i actually use ps+ and the games i get from it id kinda rather have an online multiplayer enabled old game of the month than stockpile a million games i'll never end up actually playing. it kinda reminds me of sega channel too and thats appealing as a 90s kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002