Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

call to action posted:

Whoa WHOA guys, I didn't just say Bernie Would Have Won or anything, you don't need to string me up like a Bernout. Christ.

but I am a Bernout....?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

pathetic little tramp posted:

well he actually was in playboy videos

he was a celebrity well before he was a presidential candidate, did people really believe he'd be on video nutting on jenna jameson or whoever

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
DONT BLAME ME, I VOTED FOR KODOS

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Nichael posted:

but I am a Bernout....?

same, It doesn't matter anymore.

We're all meat for the beast.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

triple sulk posted:

trump has the chao's emeralds

dept of transportation's new motto: america's gotta go fast

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

would watch either one

conflicted on which I prefer more, but leaning clinton just to put them in the same room once more

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

same, It doesn't matter anymore.

We're all meat for the beast.

Excuse me friend. Have you heard the good news that nothing (probably) exists?

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwAyvoGLu0

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/819240076513312777

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

goddamn, for a dude who just reads polling data with poo poo sample sizes he made it far

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

The Brown Menace posted:

goddamn, for a dude who just reads polling data with poo poo sample sizes he made it far

poor louie anderson

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

call to action posted:

Whoa WHOA guys, I didn't just say Bernie Would Have Won or anything, you don't need to string me up like a Bernout. Christ.

wtf help

help us

HELP US!!!!!! jfc i mbegging u

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mannerup posted:

poor louie anderson

He's the best part of Baskets.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

the saddest part of this election was the absolute breaking of Joementum

im a big Joementum fan so take this w a grainog salt but i thinj a hallmark of a decent model of aocial/political poo poo is a failure to predict nearly unprecedented black swan outconea like trump being elected in contravention of the entire modern history of thr nominating process plus a varoety of poo poo about the general, including but not limited to the numvers available from polling

like short of being social science rain man i dont expect anyone w a functional grasp of american elecyoral politics in the mofern era to have predicted trump winning, especially w information from very early or very late in the procrss

yes im literally saying that getting this election super wrong generally cpubta as a mark in Joementum's favor

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Reality out pacing clickhole lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The "'Make America Great Again!' Welcome Celebration" will take place Thursday, January 19th and will be broadcast live to the nation from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. It will feature historic remarks from President-elect Trump and special appearances from Toby Keith, Jon Voight, Jennifer Holliday, DJ Ravidrums, The Piano Guys, Tim Rushlow ("Little Texas"), Larry Stewart ("Restless Heart"), Marty Roe ("Diamond Rio"), Lee Greenwood, and 3 Doors Down.

Obama had Bruce, Beyonce and Bono

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:capitalism:

I close my eyes and it makes the world seem more real than it is in its current state

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

call to action posted:

who did u vote for in the primary and in the general, totally not nml man

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

im a big Joementum fan so take this w a grainog salt but i thinj a hallmark of a decent model of aocial/political poo poo is a failure to predict nearly unprecedented black swan outconea like trump being elected in contravention of the entire modern history of thr nominating process plus a varoety of poo poo about the general, including but not limited to the numvers available from polling

like short of being social science rain man i dont expect anyone w a functional grasp of american elecyoral politics in the mofern era to have predicted trump winning, especially w information from very early or very late in the procrss

yes im literally saying that getting this election super wrong generally cpubta as a mark in Joementum's favor

I wouldn't call being wrong a point in anyone's favor, but I don't think less of anyone for not being able to predict this. I mean, if I did, I'd be a hypocrite.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

call to action posted:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reminder. You posting this gif made eight million Americans lose healthcare just now.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

triple sulk posted:

trump has the chaos emeralds

trump is the chaos emerald

the yellow one anyway

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Squizzle posted:

the thing that broke joementum wasnt the general, it was the republican primary, where trump bulldozed everything in his path and joementum for months just refused to acknowledge that he was the frontrunner despite him never spending more than a week out of first place (that week was the ben carson week lol)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

triple sulk posted:

trump has the chaos emeralds

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the thing that broke joementum wasnt the general, it was the republican primary, where trump bulldozed everything in his path and joementum for months just refused to acknowledge that he was the frontrunner despite him never spending more than a week out of first place (that week was the ben carson week lol)

Never forget that Trump reacted to this by calling Sleepy Ben a kid fucker and the people of Iowa stupid.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Nichael posted:

Never forget that Trump reacted to this by calling Sleepy Ben a kid fucker and the people of Iowa stupid.

lol hwhat

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Nichael posted:

so what you're saying is we should restart the rumors that trump donates to nambla

e: he's right about the people of iowa though so no beef there

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

call to action posted:

Hell no, they don't deserve blame. The people that deserve blame are the Hillary supporters whose best attempts at allyship with the oppressed can now be summed up as "posting piss memes brb"

sir, this is the c-spam thrump thrad which is specifically for posting piss memes, all which are objectively hilarious forever, and also for laughing at the thought of nothing mattering and/or existing, are you ready to order do you need a minute

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Nichael posted:

*in a kellyanne voice* "no no he was just saying that ben carson was like a child molester, its completely different"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
the halycon days of the republican primary

everything was so innocent then

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

well he actually was in playboy videos

No, I meant that seperately. Like this election has only given me the ability to think in five second chunks, and once in a while a primary memory bubbles up like some heinous swamp gas, and I suddenly remember Trump opening up champaigne with Playboy models before a sex scene.

edit: call to action? More like balls to blah-tion

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

so what you're saying is we should restart the rumors that trump donates to nambla

e: he's right about the people of iowa though so no beef there
I was going to say the same.

Duscat posted:

sir, this is the c-spam thrump thrad which is specifically for posting piss memes, all which are objectively hilarious forever, and also for laughing at the thought of nothing mattering and/or existing, are you ready to order do you need a minute
yeah, uh, I'd like the reverse furry and a number one tricky

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

If the piss tapes come out, does Russia have any more leverage on Trump?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The Piano Guys

Diamond Rio

Tim Rushlow

Larry Stewart

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Fallen Hamprince posted:

new republican talking point: "don't blame us for taking away your rights, blame the dems for trying and failing to stop us"

That's not a new one.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The Piano Guys

Diamond Rio

Tim Rushlow

Larry Stewart

a veritable who's who of "who?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
lol i love that the primary was so insane that people forgot about some of the outrageous things that happened

occassionally you get reminded about stuff, and it's like you get to relive the joy all over again

• Locked thread