Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

CLAM DOWN posted:

*sighs contentedly*

So from 14 total to 17. CAN WE GET A ROUND NUMBER PLEASE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DISASTER DOVE
Dec 13, 2015

D̷O̶N̴'̴T̷ ̸T̷O̷U̵C̷H̶ ̶M̷E̸
They'll add 3 more and make 20 probably the next living story, or the one after. They'll probably discount them all then too, and do a sale on like copper feds and silver feds

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

the trick is to never buy the sets of 3. they were on sale earlier, but it was a trap - you needed to wait for an expanded cap, then a sale, and then buy 5

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.
I have 7 and can't think of anything else useful to put in them.

Aug 24, 2011

perma bank
perma tp
ecto merchant
copper fed salvage kit
mystic forge conduit
royal terrace pass

executioner's axe
marriner's horn
fractal omnipotion
candy corn gobbler
white mantle portal device

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

where the red fern gropes posted:

candy corn gobbler

Is that a euphemism?

Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.

Aleph Null posted:

Is that a euphemism?

Arus already has so many euphemisms and nicknames, do you have to ask?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen
Look, even I think candy corn is disgusting

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
Would you rather get a handful of candy corn, or a handful of regular corn in your candy bag during halloween?

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

He'd rather get a handy while being fed candy corn

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

Kessel posted:

He'd rather get a handy while being fed candy corn

Bingo

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Fuzzy Butt posted:

Bugs in What???

Oh yeah!
:devil:

It's on again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3AZhsx25wM

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
And yet number one still prospers. Who could it possibly be? :iiam:

Fuzzy Butt
Jan 8, 2009

(not a furry)

Sprite141 posted:

And yet number one still prospers. Who could it possibly be? :iiam:

I would love to know this just so we have an idea of whether or not it was speed-hacked or if it's a completely different route that we haven't explored. Good job Higgs!

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Felt pretty bad earlier today at seeing only four players online including me, only 2 representing goon squad, until I remembered timezones are a thing

So I decided to post my newest 80s for you all!

First my human ranger I Kissed A Goat (name is working title as now I'm not 100% on it, might change it to Medium Steve or hopefully literally anything better else)

Went with black and blue for the colour scheme (cutting edge memes only)

Actually had to make the longbow, but I had a weapon box lying around for the greatsword

I like this area because the bloom is ridiculous

bloooooooooooooooooooom

Then I finished my asura revenant, Kawaii Desu No Nooo

Went with chak weapons because I wanted the triumphant helm and the claw bits match the horns pretty well, and hey, why not? now why didn't I take a picture of the fron...

oh

oh no

Really though matching dyes was harder than you'd think, I might actually have to take more time to match up colours but gently caress it, close enough

That's 36/45 btw, remaining alts: six 2s, two 40s and a 60, into the single digits we go~

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen
I want to light your asura on fire :)

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Never thought I'd see someone that could successfully match the chak weapons to something and make them look good, but here we are.

Your asura will be eaten last.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

CLAM DOWN posted:

I want to light your asura on fire :)

Those eyes suggest he'd welcome the assistance.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Man if I had a heavy armor asura I'd steal that poo poo right now.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Heavy rats looks great.

Twist And Pout!
Sep 3, 2011
Hey goons, I've been playing this F2P for a while now and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy in soon - I've got a level 34 Thief I've been having a blast with but I really wanna try out WvW and it's locked for F2P till 60. I'm also tired of having no inventory space.

Question about the level 80 boost: Can I go back and do all the story quests if I boost a character? I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Twist And Pout! posted:

Question about the level 80 boost: Can I go back and do all the story quests if I boost a character? I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere.
Yes.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

Twist And Pout! posted:

Even better, your level will scale down to lower level zones to the point where it's not too much of a steamroll.

Twist And Pout!
Sep 3, 2011
Badass, thanks. Next up is setting an alarm for 4AM so I have a shot at actually transferring to Meguuma.

Leveling up in this is great. I can just mess around and look at poo poo and climb mountains and get rewarded.

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Twist And Pout! posted:

Badass, thanks. Next up is setting an alarm for 4AM so I have a shot at actually transferring to Meguuma.

Leveling up in this is great. I can just mess around and look at poo poo and climb mountains and get rewarded.

Once you get Heart of Thorns and a level 80, you can glide off those mountains when you're done admiring the view!

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
drat this game is good. Does anyone have suggestions for a warrior build without HOT? Everything on metabattle uses the berserk trait line.

Looking to do solo roaming in da mists.

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010

always be closing posted:

drat this game is good. Does anyone have suggestions for a warrior build without HOT? Everything on metabattle uses the berserk trait line.

Looking to do solo roaming in da mists.

Metabattle has a hammer build without HoT but you are seriously gimping yourself by not having HoT. I would suggest at least duo roaming.

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Warrior_-_GS/Hammer

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Greatsword and sword/axe-shield vanilla warriors are still extremely strong and excellent solo roamers.
I still struggle against a well played one.

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Man I would love an axe-shield offhand

and mainhand

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
what about a knife-wrench kit for engi

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

Magres posted:

what about a knife-wrench kit for engi

FOR KIDS!

Priapus Unbound
Aug 28, 2011

Are we posting asura heavies? A goon gave me lots of color advice for my dye job a couple days ago and I really like it.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Aug 24, 2011

no more sales. we're free.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

where the red fern gropes posted:

no more sales. we're free.

Buy More Gems Dude

MacBook Air Gamer
May 6, 2007

Here I go, deep type flow.
Jacques Cousteau could never get this low.
I guess Tarir multi-map lives for another 2 weeks.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Year of the Cock is in full swing

Just play with dem dragon balls

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Do the new dyes have any special effects? Or are we getting another shade of black somewhere in between black/abyss/shadow abyss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

Redmanred posted:

Year of the Cock is in full swing

Just play with dem dragon balls

Wowza that's a real nice cock there

• Locked thread