Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

stone cold posted:

how old do you think breadboii rotd is

*holds up fingers* this many

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Majorian posted:

KKK is eurotrash. No further retort is required.

Such a dad

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

I bet you find SNL hilarious too

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

An aspiring Euph, if you will.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Avshalom posted:

as of 4pm yesterday i've got exciting news for you :unsmigghh:

:toot:

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Volkerball posted:

*holds up fingers* this many

its true

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

im glad this emote exists

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

kustomkarkommando posted:

SNL has some good stuff. A ridiculous amount of good comediennes, I'm not surprised they decided to do a gender-inversed version of Ghostbusters.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

turns out he actually has some weird rare genetic disorder which will totally kill him

being irish isn't that rare :smug:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Why is this anti-cigarette ad showing the Big Bad Wolf being unable to gently caress over pigs as a bad thing..?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

*shrugs* I'm happy.

Okay, now you've gone too far motherfucker.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

SNL has some good stuff. A ridiculous amount of good comediennes, I'm not surprised they decided to do a gender-inversed version of Ghostbusters.

I'm glad Kate McKinnon no longer has to do that annoying clinton persona as her "regretful conway" is way better

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Horseshoe theory posted:

Why is this anti-cigarette ad showing the Big Bad Wolf being unable to gently caress over pigs as a bad thing..?

pro-cop poster spotted

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
no narcs in dadchat. gtfo

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

why don't you write a song about it with your recently formed dad jam band you are trying to get of the ground

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Tesseraction posted:

I'm glad Kate McKinnon no longer has to do that annoying clinton persona as her "regretful conway" is way better

I wish she were stuck with it for 4-8 more years, to be honest. :smith:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

why don't you write a song about it with your recently formed dad jam band you are trying to get of the ground

getting flashbacks to Corbyn's son getting bullied at school rite now

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

do you wear Costco high waist man jeans

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Horseshoe theory posted:

Oh yeah, the people who make those are utterly incompetent. I think they're funded through the Master Settlement, so they're pretty much paid to be incompetent.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

stone cold posted:

do you wear Costco high waist man jeans

and gas station sunglasses

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I wish she were stuck with it for 4-8 more years, to be honest. :smith:

well...

yeah gently caress

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

well...

yeah gently caress

on the bright side i'm sure the donald trump impersonators will not immediately become generic and unfunny at all

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Ib_kujVpA

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Chelb posted:

on the bright side i'm sure the donald trump impersonators will not immediately become generic and unfunny at all

baldwin has been consistently gold tho imo

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Tesseraction posted:

apparently there's a qcs thread to continue it where a bunch of people who hate D&D demand we get closed and Current Events gets remade as a forum

yeah there sure are a lot of people offering opinions about d&d in that thread who have never even tried posting in here except in that bad thread

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

baldwin has been consistently gold tho imo

GOLD

GET IT

LIKE HIS FAVOURITE COLOUR

OF SHOWER

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Chelb posted:

At some point people will realize that Trump is his own funniest impersonator, and all of those people will be unemployed.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Badger of Basra posted:

queen isnt necessarily bad but they are overrated

greatest vocalist of all time dumbass

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Horseshoe theory posted:

wolf eat pig. is nature's way.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

ComradeCosmobot posted:

yeah there sure are a lot of people offering opinions about d&d in that thread who have never even tried posting in here except in that bad thread

My favourite is the 2-3 QCS posters who will literally go into every possible thread and demand D&D be closed but never offer an example of why it's bad even in the abstract.

"It's bad."

"How is it bad?"

"The posters?"

"What's bad about them?"

"They're poo poo."

"In what way?"

"Try reading D&D and you'll see, idiot"

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
d&d will eventually be overrun by white nationalists at some point tho. question is whether it happens now or a year from now after someone gets angry and doxxes every non-racist poster for being a "degenerate sjw"

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
If there's one thing I learned from my year and a half of being mod, it's that QCS is mostly poo poo. But that is because most people who complain about "the forums" are full of poo poo.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

At some point people will realize that Trump is his own funniest impersonator, and all of those people will be unemployed.

i personally want to see increasingly outlandish and creative pee jokes

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
qcs and gbs have scarred me so that when i hear the word "joke" i instinctively bristle a little

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
*sets cross on fire*

just a little joke. can't you handle humor

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
personally i think qcs should go back to being an obvious trap

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

If there's one thing I learned from my year and a half of being mod, it's that QCS is mostly poo poo. But that is because most people who complain about "the forums" are full of poo poo.

ah but did you know that D&D is solely responsible for donald trump?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Tesseraction posted:

ah but did you know that D&D is solely responsible for donald trump?

I sometimes feel that way. :smith:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

GOLD

GET IT

LIKE HIS FAVOURITE COLOUR

OF SHOWER

I thought you were spoofing "Gold" by Spandau Ballet and got all excited.:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
*rends child into thirds with metal freddy kruger claws before their parents* oh i'm sorry did you want a safe space

• Locked thread