Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Consummate Professional posted:

I think

I think America has failed its experiment

I checked and its true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

oh naivete thy name is obama , still believing things matter

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
i truly hate Slate

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Oxxidation posted:

i truly hate Slate

slates trumpcast is ok because the crux of it is that they find people to interview and some of the interviewees are really good people who have specilalized in some area of journalistic research

that said, the host is the most nebbish sounding jew who ever trod the earth and i legitimately thought he was gay for like a dozen episodes because he kept referring to his wife as his partner. like, dude, its ok to call your wife your wife.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
The slate podcast people are literally the most insanely liberal sounding people I've ever heard its fuckin weirdddd

Oxxidation posted:

i truly hate Slate

:furcry:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like its literally slates trumpcast with your host mort goldstien from family guy its ridiculous

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

cumshitter posted:

slates trumpcast is ok because the crux of it is that they find people to interview and some of the interviewees are really good people who have specilalized in some area of journalistic research

that said, the host is the most nebbish sounding jew who ever trod the earth and i legitimately thought he was gay for like a dozen episodes because he kept referring to his wife as his partner. like, dude, its ok to call your wife your wife.
I couldn't make it through an episode because of that dude's cartoon voice.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

FirstAidKite posted:

Lol cavuto bein a big baby cause he mad that fox gets called out when they do stupid poo poo

Man!

You gave me back my appetite, for life and for food!

Keep being great! For real! You are reminding me why I like people!

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
So does any of the poo poo matter or nah

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

we've known that putin owns trump since like mid-october at the absolute latest, why would any of this matter?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Irony.or.Death posted:

we've known that putin owns trump since like mid-october at the absolute latest, why would any of this matter?

'we' is expanding

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/820118039563763712

trump voters consume way less news in general, but the same out of internet news as clinton voters.

to draw a conclusion from data, trump voters are dumb as poo poo

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Irony.or.Death posted:

It doesn't.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Is this one thread per poster per day

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Regular Nintendo posted:

Is this one thread per poster per day

Yes

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Who actually has the authority and power to do something if trump and the repubs do something really bad

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

That DICK! posted:

My friends and I are having a debate: is trump old money? Pleas explain reasoning

No, Anderson Cooper is though, hahaha.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

rear end cobra posted:

I checked and its true
I constructed a formula that demonstrably proves America is dumb and bad, and that I am gay.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

beergod posted:

So does any of the poo poo matter or nah

Such a good question! You are thinking with your head!

No. Sadly, no. Nothing matters, ever.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Wikkheiser posted:

I constructed a formula that demonstrably proves America is dumb and bad, and that I am gay.

pisshaw

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who actually has the authority and power to do something if trump and the repubs do something really bad

judges sort of. but not really anybody. the voters maybe in 2018. but that's a bit lol right now.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

My friends and I are having a debate: is trump old money? Pleas explain reasoning

he is now.

entire generations of conservative dumbasses will emulate him from his looks to his decorating style, because he is the leader of a personality cult who is now in power and people will follow him.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!

Vertical Lime posted:

on this the last free friday night of america's history

https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/820101814422892544

lol at people saying "its unusual for the govt to do X" in our brave yuge world. Its Trumpland baby, buckle the gently caress up

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pissboy is gonna get sued by shitter man

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Hahaha, so on inauguration day the commander of the D.C. national guard is going to marshal his troops at the armory, send them out to guard and protect the incoming administration, oversee this deployment through the morning, and then at exactly 12.01PM resign his command (and presumably fall on his sword immediately thereafter as penance for the crime of being an Obama appointee) on the direct orders of President Trump.

A lesser officer will then assume command in the middle of the inauguration, and command the guard until such time as a Loyal American Patriot can be appointed to take charge.

gently caress me, he might actually try to purge the military on top of the intel agencies.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Uncle Wemus posted:

They could get enough Republicans together to impeach Trump and remove him from office. But then Mike Pence would become President. If Pence is removed we get President Paul Ryan. If Ryan is removed we get President Orrin Hatch. If Orrin Hatch is removed we get President Rex Tillerson. If Tillerson is removed we get President Steven Mnuchin. If Mnuchin is removed we get President James "Mad Dog" Mattis. If Mattis is removed we get President Jeff Sessions. Maybe if I keep going I'll eventually get to a Democrat but so far no. Democrats are poo poo out of luck.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lmfao

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Gianthogweed posted:

They could get enough Republicans together to impeach Trump and remove him from office. But then Mike Pence would become President. If Pence is removed we get President Paul Ryan. If Ryan is removed we get President Orrin Hatch. If Orrin Hatch is removed we get President Rex Tillerson. If Tillerson is removed we get President Steven Mnuchin. If Mnuchin is removed we get President James "Mad Dog" Mattis. If Mattis is removed we get President Jeff Sessions. Maybe if I keep going I'll eventually get to a Democrat but so far no. Democrats are poo poo out of luck.

just stop at mattis.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Apraxin posted:

Hahaha, so on inauguration day the commander of the D.C. national guard is going to marshal his troops at the armory, send them out to guard and protect the incoming administration, oversee this deployment through the morning, and then at exactly 12.01PM resign his command (and presumably fall on his sword immediately thereafter as penance for the crime of being an Obama appointee) on the direct orders of President Trump.

A lesser officer will then assume command in the middle of the inauguration, and command the guard until such time as a Loyal American Patriot can be appointed to take charge.

gently caress me, he might actually try to purge the military on top of the intel agencies.
after my political history as a pussy commie progressive, it will be very ironic when i am killed after taking up arms against my government

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

cumshitter posted:

he is now.

entire generations of conservative dumbasses will emulate him from his looks to his decorating style, because he is the leader of a personality cult who is now in power and people will follow him.

fortunately our future is short enough so that there aren't going to be generations of conservative dumbasses

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Uncle Wemus posted:

The second amendment people.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I'm really looking forward to finding out if Trump getting inaugurated will bring the insanity immediately, like there's constitutional crises and new wars within a week, or if they'll prove to be just day-to-day functional enough that the devastation will come slower, like a mounting death toll from ACA repeal making headlines at the end of the year.

I bet if they gently caress up the ACA repeal and people start dying from loss of coverage Trump'll turn around and say this is Obama's fault for setting up an unsustainable health care system in the first place. Hell it'll be exciting to see how many of his own failures he'll shift to Obama, and how much Trump's defenders will say it's no worse than Obama blaming Bush at the start of his term.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

So he's married, but fooling around with a fox on the side. Poor woman. Her husband is a cheetah.

Lol did you really

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Dolash posted:

the devastation will come slower, like a mounting death toll from ACA repeal making headlines at the end of the year.

its this

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

So he's married, but fooling around with a fox on the side. Poor woman. Her husband is a cheetah.

please use spoiler tags, i'm not even half way through reading it

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

cumshitter posted:

he is now.

Congratulations for hitting at the heart of what this was all about always.

He got what he wanted folks! Old money status. Also, that's exactly what he won!
Prepare to taste a world in which the Teflon Don literally has every success bestowed upon him! Taste that life! Then understand fully and completely why nothing matters.

It's what has been my coming of age, this realization. I have had the simple yet clearly apparent revelation, that nothing in fact matters.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Apraxin posted:

He's actually a Bush appointee. So (he's black) it's a mystery (he's black) why Donald (black Muslim Kenyan) would want to remove him (the black one) unless, since he is the only (black)general to serve at the pleasure of the Peeresident, it's considered a warning shot to the others? Or it could be that he's black.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

navyjack posted:

He's actually a Bush appointee. So (he's black) it's a mystery (he's black) why Donald (black Muslim Kenyan) would want to remove him (the black one) unless, since he is the only (black)general to serve at the pleasure of the Peeresident, it's considered a warning shot to the others? Or it could be that he's black.

Bannon didn't want a black man bossing around white soldiers at King Trump's coronation

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

That DICK! posted:

no he is trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Princess Di posted:

Congratulations for hitting at the heart of what this was all about always.

He got what he wanted folks! Old money status. Also, that's exactly what he won!
Prepare to taste a world in which the Teflon Don literally has every success bestowed upon him! Taste that life! Then understand fully and completely why nothing matters.

It's what has been my coming of age, this realization. I have had the simple yet clearly apparent revelation, that nothing in fact matters.

welcome to adulthood :)

• Locked thread