Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Princess Di posted:

The ride begins January 20th. Courting is not sex and sex is not courting.

The rear end rape begins later this month.

begrudgingly getting in line for President Trump's Wild Piss Ride for the day this one ends

edit jeez four in a night

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
loving lol at everyone who thought history had ended in the 90s

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

i can get behind trump towers being a russian mobster/intelligence hangout where dudes do the tea-drinking thing where they keep sugar cubes between their teeth and drink the tea that way instead of putting the cubes in the tea

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

So now everything is coming together: the FBI may have undermined American security by interfering with an election, Donald Trump is communicating directly with Putin, and several people with high positions in Trump's administration will benefit if sanctions are removed regardless of American security. And Congress is now freaked out enough to start a bipartisan investigation that will continue regardless of how much shade Trump will throw at it.

Meanwhile, Trump counters every attempt to explain by flattering Putin.

Yeah, the GOP got a Russian plant into the presidency. I somehow imagine the next person in charge of the country may be the Joint Chiefs of Staff because all of this seems to be going towards 'military coup.'

I still love how the gop are baffled by the fact that this isn't magically going away like every other problem they had in 2016

we wanted facts mattering again, and once again i protest our decision to hold these discussions next to Phil's Monkey Paw Emporium

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we went from like 0.0000000000000000000001% chance of coup to 0.1% chance. Generals and poo poo know and love america enough to realize holy gently caress trying to govern america is an insane proposition.

America is a country where the craziest people have the most guns.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

deadgoon posted:

loving lol at everyone

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

deadgoon posted:

loving lol at everyone who thought history had ended in the 90s

this except its francis fukuyama

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Baloogan posted:

rude to talk about our boys in blue like that

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
Given how tense the international political situation is, it is complete lunacy that an ignorant child such as Trump was elected. I can't believe the electoral college is not catching more flak for going against the popular vote.

Anyway, watch the far-right lead the complete descent into fascism, as everyone is distracted by a constant stream of scandals by Trump.

Rest in piss in pisses, US.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Yinlock posted:

I still love how the gop are baffled by the fact that this isn't magically going away like every other problem they had in 2016

we wanted facts mattering again, and once again i protest our decision to hold these discussions next to Phil's Monkey Paw Emporium

lol i can think of 1 problem that didnt magically go away for the gop in 2016

rip the primaries

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

Generals and poo poo know and love america enough to realize holy gently caress trying to govern america is an insane proposition.

then i'm sure they see 0 problems with the fact that like 70% of the country hates trump a lot

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

we went from like 0.0000000000000000000001% chance of coup to 0.1% chance. Generals and poo poo know and love america enough to realize holy gently caress trying to govern america is an insane proposition.

but how many people own tanks and helicopters?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i mean imo the poo poo Goes Down moment is the inevitable riot during trump's inauguration and whether the military will open fire on the crowds or not

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

theres going to be problems every time he visits a city

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

police finally have their guy in the white house.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Yinlock posted:

i mean imo the poo poo Goes Down moment is the inevitable riot during trump's inauguration and whether the military will open fire on the crowds or not

the commanding officer will refuse but his orders will be overridden, then he'll be convicted to run a gauntlet where he has to fight a dude with chainsaws, a flamethrower guy and a fat dude who can shoot lightning

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Yinlock posted:

remember that the general in charge of those troops officially gets fired at 12:01 PM the day of inauguration

so

that's uh, maybe bad

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

The Brown Menace posted:

the commanding officer will refuse but his orders will be overridden, then he'll be convicted to run a gauntlet where he has to fight a dude with chainsaws, a flamethrower guy and a fat dude who can shoot lightning

running man is already set to air on cbs

http://ew.com/article/2016/11/28/hunted-cbs/

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Weeping Wound posted:

but how many people own tanks and helicopters?

51,031 people.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Crusader posted:

running man is already set to air on cbs

http://ew.com/article/2016/11/28/hunted-cbs/

sans saucy latina sidekick, she had to go back

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

when my dad was in the army during the vietnam war he was assigned to the white house garrison at one point and he said the main topic of discussion was weather they (the grunts) would open fire on people. and he said hell yeah they would gently caress yeah get some

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

I want to be friends with Jeb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg this but with a tiny Jeb! in it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Nichael hasn't made a thread today.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Brown Menace posted:

at least you'll have good tv

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

I don't think this'll stick and I don't think it'll matter.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

when my dad was in the army during the vietnam war he was assigned to the white house garrison at one point and he said the main topic of discussion was weather they (the grunts) would open fire on people. and he said hell yeah they would gently caress yeah get some

another piece of the puzzle

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

I don't think this'll stick and I don't think it'll matter.

i mean it's doing both these things right now

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

The Brown Menace posted:

I might watch running man today

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Trump is the absolute worst. There is nobody worse than him. There is nobody who could be worse. It's not possible.

But even worse than him is every single other republican.

Each and every single republican is the absolute worst. They are, all of them, the absolute nadir of humanity. On an individual level.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Slamhound posted:

Trump is the absolute worst. There is nobody worse than him. There is nobody who could be worse. It's not possible.

But even worse than him is every single other republican.

Each and every single republican is the absolute worst. They are, all of them, the absolute nadir of humanity. On an individual level.

kakistocracy kak·is·toc·ra·cy
noun
pl. kak·is·toc·ra·cies
Government by the least qualified or most unprincipled citizens.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Is there going to be some serious riots and poo poo at the inauguration?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i still love that the greeks had a word for this specific scenario

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Is there going to be some serious riots and poo poo at the inauguration?

people are really reluctant to do anything that involves effort, but CROWDS of people love fuckin' poo poo up if given a reason

and oh look it's cheeto hitler

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

i mean it's doing both these things right now

Hey, I really want to be wrong here so hopefully I am.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

kekistocracy

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Baloogan posted:

Nichael hasn't made a thread today.

permban

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

8th Line posted:

this is a shithole run by white supremacist trash that thinks they're hot poo poo because they own a basement (they probably get drunk during the day) the owners are impotent little angry hitlers. ralphie, the owner, is a dumb old piece of work who's very depressed about his missing testicle hopefully he gets over it some day. he gets his kicks from yelling at the poor sobs who frequent this bar because they serve almost no purpose in society. music is played over lovely loud speakers and the tenants think it sounds good because they have significant hearing loss. my recommendation to anyone who is thinking of having a little taste of the old walshees should probably instead throw a brick through their window. i am legitimately advocating this. These idiots are fascist scum. Good luck Ralphie, dont give yourself a heart attack buddy.

I'm thinking about Canada right now. If I don't make it by 35, I'm moving, bing bong, so simple!

Baloogan posted:

yeah
this is a brew thru

Oh, I thought there were fries here! Now I want my drat fries! Who is in the back right now?!

Salt Fish posted:

I wonder if I could make a quick couple dollars off a MAGA russian fur hat design.

Start online; then go from there. Make that money! While they make America 'great' again it's important to get some seed money going.

Baloogan posted:

Since two thousand ten
He's been the butt of my jokes
And the special guest in my darker dreams

And I guess I thought when
He'd eventually choke
That I'd get to go back to my little scene

Now he's risen to the top of world power
And all my friends they say I should scrub my history
Well they can take me down to the bowels of trump tower
And put me on the rack next to my brown and black brothers
And make me pledge allegiance to the hash tag MAGA no other
And rip my arms and legs off while I'm crying for my mother
But I'll be hell-bent to call that motherfucker president

(Mmmmmhmmmmm)

Well you can bury me up to my ears in that quick dry cement

(Mmmmmhmmmmm)

Well thank God for the First Amendment letting me vent

More proof Baloogan's love of Trump is totally and completely a gimmick. Your black sister will address you with a hello if they send you to the same torture facilities for sedition.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Nonsense posted:

police finally have their guy in the white house.
the police, army, etc. also produce their own enemies. like, how many mass shooters, american terrorists and assassins learned how to shoot in the employment of the security services? more recent examples include micah johnson who went commando on the police in dallas, or can't corner the dorner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zas posted:

kekistocracy

really, not even a cuckistocracy

• Locked thread