Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:laffo: just heard the freshest employment meme from latvia.

quote:

*blablabla 3 pages of legal drivel* we're looking for a fluently trilingual certified nuclear engineer, physicist, chemist, or biologist with proven system administration skills and high technical literacy for a security monitoring duty in up to 24-hour long shifts. netto salary $7k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

and this is in riga, where $200/month might get you a cell in a drunk-tank

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Chelb posted:

it's esp. good with homemade sandwich bread

My wife baked a big loaf of homemade rosemary bread. Right when I'm trying to cut way back on carbs after the holidays. Thanks honey.:argh:

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

Chelb posted:

the arrow starts out eh, gets more promising, and then gets extremely bad

i like the flash more but it's still just ok imo. supergirl's fine.

ooooooooh, ok

i went to sleep after this but the latest season of arrow actually got real good again

last season was saved by a fantastic scenery chewing villain too

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Majorian posted:

My wife baked a big loaf of homemade rosemary bread. Right when I'm trying to cut way back on carbs after the holidays. Thanks honey.:argh:

In Europe we have a technology to cut carb consumption while still being able to eat bread.

The trick is slicing the loaf into slices and eating only a few of those slices instead of mashing an entire loaf into your American greedmaw.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Majorian posted:

carbs... are good

The ideology eater posted:

i went to sleep after this but the latest season of arrow actually got real good again

last season was saved by a fantastic scenery chewing villain too

that's cool. for me personally it just got way too soap opera esque and brooding after a few seasons

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

and I can just watch outlander for the hot shirtless guys

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Randler posted:

In Europe we have a technology to cut carb consumption while still being able to eat bread.

The trick is slicing the loaf into slices and eating only a few of those slices instead of mashing an entire loaf into your American greedmaw.

:lol: I"m in pretty good shape, euro-bro, but thanks for the attempt at bodyshaming.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Well who's fault is that

you're fault. its you're fault.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

starting to read ukmt again was a good choice, those guys are hilarious

Regarde Aduck posted:

Then the electorate needs to grow the gently caress up before they vote themselves into a grave.

i wonder how he feels about calling trump voters racist idiots

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

*pats baseball bat against other hand* We don't speak ill about The Jac around here.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/820251730407473153

now that trump has slagged on the city of atlanta i hope cnn just says gently caress it and spends 4 years trolling our pissbaby president except cnn has no spine

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

stephen colbert's better know a district but it's trump tweeting out why where you live loving sucks

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i like the tension between trump saying he's a friend of african americans and he's going to be a great president for poverty vs. him saying every city in america is a mad max hellhole of poverty and crime

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

boner confessor posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/820251730407473153

now that trump has slagged on the city of atlanta i hope cnn just says gently caress it and spends 4 years trolling our pissbaby president except cnn has no spine

Owning the Trump will not heal the wounds left by the owns your toddler inflicts on you on a daily basis.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Rodatose posted:

*pats baseball bat against other hand* We don't speak ill about The Jac around here.

It has its blind spots, but at this point it's less-wrong than the unreconstructed Clintonistas.:waycool:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Berke Negri posted:

you're fault. its you're fault.

How very dare you sir

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Randler posted:

Owning the Trump will not heal the wounds left by the owns your toddler inflicts on you on a daily basis.

i invite my toddler to wound me, it is my sacrifice of love. i am her personal jesus

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

boner confessor posted:

I dunno, Tapper's got some cajones, and Cooper and even Lemon seem to be getting increasingly tired of the Trump team's poo poo. It won't happen all at once, but I think at some point they're gonna snap.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jan 14, 2017

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

boner confessor posted:

i invite my toddler to wound me, it is my sacrifice of love. i am her personal jesus

who's the judas

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

As soon as he does another hotel opening calibur bullshit they might realize it's never going to get better and there's no point in trying to be in his good graces

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Chelb posted:

who's the judas

mommy, who enforces naptimes and the 1 yogurt a day rule

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

boner confessor posted:

thanks depeche mode

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

boner confessor posted:

Dames. Always the drat dames.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

starting to read ukmt again was a good choice, those guys are hilarious

i wonder how he feels about calling trump voters racist idiots

how much do you love tony blair

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
today the grandmas took baby thug drink to the museum for a pirate exhibit, but she was most interested in the dinosaurs

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Has UKMT already made the jump from Corbyn's "reasonably and managed migration" to openly clamoring for the reintroduction of phrenology?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

boner confessor posted:

today the grandmas took baby thug drink to the museum for a pirate exhibit, but she was most interested in the dinosaurs

BTD has taste, good job.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

hey randler is germanpol still good i havent read it in like forever

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

boner confessor posted:

as is ideologically correct

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

boner confessor posted:

as an adult i am forced to enforce the one yogurt a day rule on myself and it is pure suffering

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

As soon as he does another hotel opening calibur bullshit they might realize it's never going to get better and there's no point in trying to be in his good graces

so this depends on them having an iota of self-reflection and dignity

bad news...

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

W0w taking your granddaughter to an ancient rape culture exhibit.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
How can you not like yogurt?

Berke Negri posted:

hey randler is germanpol still good i havent read it in like forever

There really hasn't been happening much besides the usual laughing at the SPD. Otherwise it is still basically the same just with 100% less Riso posts.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

stone cold posted:

so this depends on them having an iota of self-reflection and dignity

bad news...

Hey it lasted for a month after that instance. I'm saying theres a chance

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Randler posted:

How can you not like yogurt?

There really hasn't been happening much besides the usual laughing at the SPD. Otherwise it is still basically the same just with 100% less Riso posts.

sounds like an improvement to me

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

W0w taking your granddaughter to an ancient rape culture exhibit.

at least we havent bought her a football jersey :shrug:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

speaking of xpol, why there is a gigantic finnpol thread

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The finnpol thread has always existed as far as I know, and Finns have politics to discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

speaking of xpol, why there is a gigantic finnpol thread

How else would you fit all those consonants and umlauts?

• Locked thread