Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

grilled cheese is too much effort and I just make toast. This is what my life has become

Here's my secret trick for grilled cheese:
Get some spreadable butter.
Get some sliced bread
Put the butter on both sides of the bread.
Warm up a nonstick skillet, medium-hot.
Grill the bread.
Place the cheese on the bread.
Sandwichize the cheese.
Grill till cheese is melty.
Allow to cool, briefly, then consume.

You're welcome. Hope these shortcuts work for you too. :)

The Bananana fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Jan 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slap me silly
i wish i could sandwichize anything for breakfast this morning but i am out of bread

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

slap me silly posted:

i wish i could sandwichize anything for breakfast this morning but i am out of bread

Keebler elves, but for bread

The Bananana

Whoops, sorry, thought this was the Ideas thread.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I dont think those short cuts work for my sandwhich maker machine thing

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

slap me silly

The Bananana posted:

Keebler elves, but for bread

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Right leg repaired. Middle back repaired. Lower back and left foot still compromised.

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger- gently caress we're over budget

Robot Made of Meat

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I dont think those short cuts work for my sandwhich maker machine thing

Is your pan in the shop or something?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Look I bought the thing I'm going to use it if I make sandwiches

The Bananana

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Look I bought the thing I'm going to use it if I make sandwiches

Lol

Elusif

Ride The Gravitron posted:

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger- gently caress we're over budget

Can I have some stickers at least?

Manifisto

Can I have some stickers at least?

you may have the sticker off a chiquita banana.

unless the bananana is using it, wouldn't want to compromise his modesty

The Bananana

Manifisto posted:

you may have the sticker off a chiquita banana.

unless the bananana is using it, wouldn't want to compromise his modesty

I only use dole and Del Monte

MrWillsauce

what even is a sandwich machine

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

MrWillsauce posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVdqwD_bcPs

Elusif

I am a sandwich machine.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

MrWillsauce posted:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hamilton-Beach-25408-Proctor-Silex-Sandwich-Toaster/22228992

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Hey guess what I'm going to Chile! I'm excite

Has anyone been there? We're planning to spend a few days in Santiago amd/or Valparaiso, then go hike / drive around northern Patagonia / Aysén for a week

nice! yep I've been, not for very long but I have been in Santiago, Valpo (briefly), Torres del Paine national park (spectacular, but a bit further south than where you'll be), and Easter Island (technically Chile I guess).

the littlest prince

alternatively, https://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-25475A-Breakfast-Sandwich/dp/B00EI7DPOO

MrWillsauce

lol that looks really stupid

Piso Mojado

MrWillsauce posted:

lol that looks really stupid

stupidly badass

SHY NUDIST GRRL

it was sixbux at goodwill

The Bananana

I am a sandwich machine.

Same, but more than meats the eye

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
a sandwich machine perpetually creates and consumes sandwiches

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
I just love reading through all these posts in the morning. Each one is like a delicate grilled-cheese feather, drifting down, brushing past my face, from some awesome melting-molting bird above.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://twitter.com/dangitronpaul/status/820023030743187457

what do i do with my new viral tweet

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

this is the good poo poo, nice job

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

social vegan

u did it putty i proud

scarycave

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
me on twitter: *picture of mario stopping 9/11*

guy on twitter: haha mario is stopping 9/11

Piso Mojado

Putty posted:

me on twitter: *picture of mario stopping 9/11*

guy on twitter: haha mario is stopping 9/11

lmao. its me, i'm the guy (on twitter)

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
I just re-wrote the lyrics to Don't Stop believing for my grade 11 class. I think it's interesting when I plan to make a fool of myself in advance.

MrWillsauce

i got the flu it's no good. last night i decided to get drunk while i had the flu and that was a real bad idea

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I was thinking it'd be cool to have a word a day type of calendar but with recipes and Sunday if the shopping list for the meals of the week.

Eh! Frank

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I just re-wrote the lyrics to Don't Stop believing for my grade 11 class. I think it's interesting when I plan to make a fool of myself in advance.

in 8th grade we were paired up to rewrite songs to have to do with something regarding american history. my friend wanted to do a rap song that i was completely unfamiliar with, but in exchange he'd do most of the actual rewriting and performing. i offered to perform a verse since it was supposed to be a group project and wanted to give it a try, even though i know i would suck and didn't even know what the song sounded like.

and i did suck, but i didn't embarrass myself completely, at least compared to another guy that was pretty much in the exact same position as me but minus the self-awareness.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/12vpsoX.mp4

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The Bananana

MrWillsauce posted:

i got the flu it's no good. last night i decided to get drunk while i had the flu and that was a real bad idea

I'm sending healing rays at you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I feel the warmth