Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Congratulations.

Congrats on the sex everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When I get back home it's gonna be a lot of Miku most likely. And picross 3D while AGDQ winds down

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
:ohdear: Congratulations.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i married the emo guy in stardew valley and when he moved in he displayed a bong in my house

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Witcher III. There's almost too much content

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Soral posted:

i married the emo guy in stardew valley and when he moved in he displayed a bong in my house

Awesome.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
DQ7

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

P-Mack posted:

Witcher III. There's almost too much content

yah

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Titan souls but I hate it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Probably watch sm race on gdq then jerk off amd fall asleep at 7pm lile a geriayroc which i am

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Hitman for the second time. Don't know if I should go for full mastery on Paris first or move on to the Sapienza

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I played Batman: Arkham Origins: Blackgate Deluxe 😑

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I played Bladestorm or go to hell

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Odin Sphere. The 5th character is so insane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

footage of early game velvet where I only have like 1/3rd the abilities for her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZBCj8Ur8hY

shes so much fun

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

frank.club posted:

Titan Souls was fun but it's like 10 mins long and really easy

I'm playing Fallen London and Sunless Sea because I developed aids I guess

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

After watching DSIII Im gonna play some Dark Souls tonight. Its been about a year since i last beat it so time to do my annual run. Im gonna try doing a demon hammer run.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Halo 2. 13-year-old Chuck thought it was better than the first but I disagree now that I'm playing them back-to-back. But hell it's still really good.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

halo 2 doesnt have the library in it, but it has some other questionable stuff. overall i think it plays better but like 90% of the scenes in 1 are iconic

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

frank.club posted:

it's good but i'm really bad

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

halo 2 doesnt have the library in it, but it has some other questionable stuff. overall i think it plays better but like 90% of the scenes in 1 are iconic

It adds a lot of great stuff to the series like vehicle hijacking and dual-wielding and stuff but I don't like how you're made more fragile and all the enemies are more resilient. It changes the pace of the combat in a way I didn't enjoy as much as the first.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Going to spend the day replaying MGS3

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Sleng Teng posted:

Hitman for the second time. Don't know if I should go for full mastery on Paris first or move on to the Sapienza

You should get full mastery if Paris is still fun, otherwise move on to Sapienza. I played thru ep 1 and 2 as they came out then forgot about the game for a long time and came back and all the levels were out so i bought them all. And my thing is just, I'd beat the level, gently caress around for a lil bit and move to the next. Lots of peeps getting full mastery which seems crazy to me. I don't have the patience to set up some of the kills and to max out the mastery on a particular level you gotta do like... 4 different methods on each target it seems like, which would take like a whole evening and I'm not good at waiting for NPC's to get in position and it feels forced. My favs and maps with good unlocks are gonna get mastered but only because I'd be playing them any way or I want the cool rubber duck or w/e. MY fav way to kill people is doming them and the whole room of body guards in under a second and not getting an alarm but the game doesn't like it when you do that and you get small points. That's my essay on Hitman, enjoy the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THe demon hammer is silly. It killed each garg in two hits.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Moving on to Halo 3 and holy poo poo I don't think I realized how good it is when I was 16 or whatever. It's amazing. It feels good to be hefting an assault rifle again too after missing it for all of 2.

Also I didn't realize until I selected Halo 3 from the menu that the Master Chief Collection included ODST. I thought it was just the games starring MC. Now that I've bought Reach through the backwards compatibility store and Halo 5 I've got every Halo game on one console. Unbelievable.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Halo 3 was the only one I played but it was some win. Well I also bought ODST and Reach but I didn't play them much but Reach seemed awesome as well. I don't like the alien levels though. Halo MCC is the one thing I would want a Xbone for but it's probably gonna be on PC someday.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

rediscover posted:

You should get full mastery if Paris is still fun, otherwise move on to Sapienza. I played thru ep 1 and 2 as they came out then forgot about the game for a long time and came back and all the levels were out so i bought them all. And my thing is just, I'd beat the level, gently caress around for a lil bit and move to the next. Lots of peeps getting full mastery which seems crazy to me. I don't have the patience to set up some of the kills and to max out the mastery on a particular level you gotta do like... 4 different methods on each target it seems like, which would take like a whole evening and I'm not good at waiting for NPC's to get in position and it feels forced. My favs and maps with good unlocks are gonna get mastered but only because I'd be playing them any way or I want the cool rubber duck or w/e. MY fav way to kill people is doming them and the whole room of body guards in under a second and not getting an alarm but the game doesn't like it when you do that and you get small points. That's my essay on Hitman, enjoy the game

Thank you for this. I'm still having fun with paris (gotten to mastery 15) but I think I'm going to move forward and come back later mostly because I don't want to burn out on trying the same stuff over and over but also because I want to know the other maps more so I can do the elusive targets. I definitely feel you w/r/t having to wait a lot for some of the special kills/conditions. anyway this game is really good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
It's always a struggle if I'm playing a mission I haven't SA'd before. Play it straight and get the cheevo? OR dome every civvie that's alone just because you can? Hard choice, and typically, I end up killing more than 2 to 4 people per level to be honest. It just is too satisfying to calmly walk into a room and before this jerkoff can even finish his sentence about how you aren't allowed to be there him and his 3 buddies got fuckin... Lead heads. Makes you feel like a badass when u do that. You have to be okay with getting literally 0 points though for all the non-target death penalties which I don't mind even though they discourage my play style. 47 isn't the type of dude to leave collateral

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Halo 3 was the only one I played but it was some win. Well I also bought ODST and Reach but I didn't play them much but Reach seemed awesome as well. I don't like the alien levels though. Halo MCC is the one thing I would want a Xbone for but it's probably gonna be on PC someday.

I always thought Reach was the best game in the series but running through the series again I'm finding my opinions on them now are so wildly different from when I was a kid/teen that I have no idea how well that opinion's going to hold up. I never played 5 either since I've only had an Xbone for a couple weeks so running through the series again and capping it off with an all-new game is going to be a real treat.

When I'm done I might be so hepped up for Halo that I preorder the version of Halo Wars 2 that comes with the remastered original lol. I love Halo!!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Reach was my favorite by a huge mile. Hanging with the bros playing rocket hog and insanely crafted custom games of zombies ftmfw.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

THe demon hammer is silly. It killed each garg in two hits.

Did you kill asylum demon or trade with the crows

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bravely second nd maybe some ffxv when i get home. might finish ori too, gt distracted by agdq

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Did you kill asylum demon or trade with the crows

Killed asylum demon

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Skyrim and Chill (literally...I have the window open with the heat off)

Edit: lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Maybe more Dark Souls. I tried to get back into X8 but I'm kinda not feeling it and I think my mega man journey is basically over. Also approaching the end of Odin Sphere Act 5.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Skyrim and Chill (literally...I have the window open with the heat off)

Edit: lmfao

mfao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

frank.club posted:

I learned that anything less than perfect emulation makes the Sandbone Trio mother loving impossible

I did it but my thumb might fall off now lol

frank.club fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jan 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Having dinner with my family in NYC because my cousin is shipping out tomorrow but gonna play some RE5 when I get home.