Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
What so proudly will spilled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Aaaaaand the droplets spread there
The piss splashing in haaair

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Moon Atari posted:

For real? Where does it go then? And why? Is the president's poo poo too good to mingle with the poo poo of the common man?

realtalk: the soviets (of course) set up poo poo-collecting stations to profile people like mao zedong

also realtalk: donald trump likes pee pee

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

thathonkey posted:

What so proudly will spilled

on our thighs wide for reaming

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Gave proooof to the right
That their pres loves drinking loving piss lol

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
can we just bring up the cosmetic benefits of urine? it makes your teeth real nice and white first of all!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Unrealtalk for just a moment here.
Unreal Tournament 2004 was the best Unreal game.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Rayjenkins posted:

can we just bring up the cosmetic benefits of urine? it makes your teeth real nice and white first of all!

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I'll drink to that

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Moon Atari posted:

For real? Where does it go then? And why? Is the president's poo poo too good to mingle with the poo poo of the common man?

Foreign spies could analyze his fecal matter to find out what he eats. Makes it easier to poison him.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Grevling posted:

Foreign spies could analyze his fecal matter to find out what he eats. Makes it easier to poison him.

close, analysis of the presidents poo poo would reveal amounts of human tissue far above the average person's dumps

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Booooring. They should have gone for a warm open.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

United We Piss

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Frijolero posted:

Liberals wanting war with Russia and loving the CIA is the weirdest loving thing ever.

Having the CIA's help is probably the best chance we have at this point to avoid having people like Michael Flynn in cabinet-level positions FYI.

But yeah, the drumming up for war with Russia is pretty unseemly. The Obama Administration has done exactly what it should be doing with Russia's invasion of Ukraine, but a surprising amount of nominally left-of-center people whine that "we're not doing ANYTHING! We need to do SOMETHING!" Which is not helpful.

Trump, of course, will go in the opposite extreme, which is also not helpful.

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Do we know for certain Trump wasn't stung by a jellyfish first?

I think it was someone on "Majority Report" who speculated that the prostitute misheard Trump: he said "you're an 8," not "urinate.":haw:

Majorian fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jan 15, 2017

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Nobody wants "war" with russia you dumb rear end, maybe they just dont want Pisshead Putin to piss his autocratic alcoholic bullshit all over freedom loving americans

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Russia is a fuckboy country for losers who like to sexually harass their cousins, i don't want that poo poo anywhere near my president

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

the black husserl posted:

Nobody wants "war" with russia you dumb rear end, maybe they just dont want Pisshead Putin to piss his autocratic alcoholic bullshit all over freedom loving americans

I'm talking about stuff like the no-fly zone, greater involvement in Ukraine, etc, not Putin's interference in our election. Nice job misreading, dumbass.

e: I'm about as anti-Trump as it gets.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jan 15, 2017

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Pee-pee, doo-doo
He's going to make America great again

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Majorian posted:

I'm talking about stuff like the no-fly zone, greater intervention in Ukraine, etc, not Putin's interference in our election. Nice job misreading, dumbass.

oh word, we should just let White Lion of Christianity VLADDY PUTIN murder everyone who resists in syria? not cool with that, sorry

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

oh word, we should let White Lion of Christianity VLADDY P just murder everyone who resists in syria? not cool with that, sorry

Mmmmm, yes, because greater U.S. interference in proxy wars always ends up with fewer civilians murdered.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Majorian posted:

Mmmmm, yes, because greater U.S. interference in proxy wars always ends up with fewer civilians murdered.

im sorry i cant hear you over the screams of Syria's population being slaughtered :(

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

im sorry i cant hear you over the screams of Syria's population being slaughtered while the world twiddles its thumbs :(

drat shame we destabilized the region in 2003, wouldn't you say?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I personally destabilized the middle east and i'd do it again

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

what's syria got to do with piiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
my rear end is getting destabilized with all these tacos I ate

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

oh word, we should just let White Lion of Christianity VLADDY PUTIN murder everyone who resists in syria? not cool with that, sorry

Majorian posted:

You guys are just pissing in the wind here

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

King Vidiot posted:

You guys are just pissing in the wind here

Are you saying I can't pissuade him?:(

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

HOMO SAPIENS NON VRINAT IN SCORTVM

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

This is the closest thing to a bible that trump has.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Majorian posted:

I think it was someone on "Majority Report" who speculated that the prostitute misheard Trump: he said "you're an 8," not "urinate.":haw:

But how does that make sense in context when the full reported statement trump made was recorded as "youre an 8 in my mouth and all over my face"?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

8 in the sheets lady in the streets.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Solid 8 while naked, nice work Mr. Billionaire pulling some quality 'tang with that money.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

King Vidiot posted:

little Kermit pouty face

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

I'm glad we were all here for this moment

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Republicans will hate this gif.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Dear Watson posted:

But how does that make sense in context when the full reported statement trump made was recorded as "youre an 8 in my mouth and all over my face"?

I mean, it could work that way as well, when you think about it.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

What's Scott Adams got to say about this how does urine consumption look through the persuasion dimension

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

• Locked thread