Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joke_explainer

MrWillsauce posted:

i got the flu it's no good. last night i decided to get drunk while i had the flu and that was a real bad idea

Having had the flu and been insanely bored and done that I can acknowledge it's like your body agrees with the flu and makes an alliance with it against your brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

Update: I had a wonderful time.

Gato The Elder

hello I'd like to know more about the enormous cat. Where can I find one? does it eat more than a regular sized cat? does it require a larger litter box? is it a good cat?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

OMG sriracha pudding! posted:

hello I'd like to know more about the enormous cat. Where can I find one? does it eat more than a regular sized cat? does it require a larger litter box? is it a good cat?

Hi, p. sure it's a maine coon type kitty. You can get them from the maine coon gettin' place. They consume 4-6 salmon or one entire chicken a day. The maine coon type kitty can use a regular toilet, better than a human can. Alignment: chaotic neutral

Mariana Horchata

tonight the moon is a Waning Gibbous...

3D Megadoodoo
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
A vegetarian wok place just opened in the park next to my home but what I really need is some kebab.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Mariana Horchata posted:

tonight the moon is a Waning Gibbous...

Emblem of the whining Gibbus

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Good morning BYOB. I'm sure you all are enjoying your lazy Sunday where as I have to shuffle off to work. So I'm gonna need a favor, I need you all to be extra lazy to make up for my productiveness

MrWillsauce

my avatar D;

is sean connery really gonna die this year

social vegan

Zyla posted:

like six watermelons in a bag

but enough about my sex life

Piso Mojado

social vegan posted:

but enough about my sex life

:o

slap me silly

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Good morning BYOB. I'm sure you all are enjoying your lazy Sunday where as I have to shuffle off to work. So I'm gonna need a favor, I need you all to be extra lazy to make up for my productiveness

you're good. you all may not realize, but, when i came to byob the extra laziness supply went up like, ten fold. like, social vegan and the watermelons have to work real hard sometimes just to make anything happen around here

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
I'm doin my part

by still bein in bed

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

slap me silly
sigh, not me. i am dogsitting, and not the kind of dog that will sleep in apparently

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

i literally got distracted by a bunch of dicks (there were naked people fighting outside and it was weird enough for me to stare) so what did i miss in the drawering channel time

also: holy poo poo that cat is huge, i wanna pet the fluffy belly handtrap of doom

Did you find out what the disagreement was about

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

MrWillsauce posted:

my avatar D;

is sean connery really gonna die this year

As long as Cher endures I'll be okay

Rushi

by Smythe
i'm such an old man and go to bed at like 9 and miss all the cool streams what'd you guys make??

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Did you find out what the disagreement was about

I am also oddly curious about this naked contest of strength.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

death sext

yeah me too! I can't believe I let myself miss that >:|

e: about the stream not about the naked brawl, altho im also into that pm me

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Came here to complain that I have many things I'm supposed to do today and no desire to do any of them. I'm going to take this as permission to ignore my to-do list and just do whatever all day. Thanks friend!

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Rushi

by Smythe
guys I present you tiniest ghost I ever made

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

slap me silly
:kimchi:

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
a classy ghost

wait that's a poster

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

MrWillsauce

oh you didn't miss much just some of the best art and comedy in the world on the internet

MrWillsauce fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Jan 15, 2017

FluffieDuckie

guys i'm just going to put this out there. buying other users joke avs without also sending them av certs is pretty un-byob.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

MrWillsauce

its ok it's a prank

FluffieDuckie

i still wanted to say it

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
I would like to inform BYOB that these are the greatest corn-based snack food in the known universe:

This has been a very fragrant and delicious PSA.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

guys i'm just going to put this out there. buying other users joke avs without also sending them av certs is pretty un-byob.

whoever did mine i would prefer to just be sent cash fyi

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

or maybe some nice brownies or something

MrWillsauce

hey zyla i have a big cat too. would you like to breed our cats into a new generation of very large cats

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

or maybe some nice brownies or something

well yes, for the emotional trauma

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

As if you aren't already raking in the cash on the back of byob, what with your $5/yr royalties from redbubble

slap me silly

FluffieDuckie posted:

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

let's get crackin' on those temporary avs!

(not directed at you fluffie, more directed to the powers that be that apparently sometimes read this forum, surprisingly)

FluffieDuckie

-.-

joke_explainer

so if the rumors are true, other forums are organizing death squads, hunting down anyone who they can find identify through posts?? pretty disturbing if you ask me

Manifisto

opportunity too hard to pass up

ty nesamdoom!

joke_explainer

Manifisto posted:

opportunity too hard to pass up

very nice. Not regulation size tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Now we need a full deck

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!