Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The new Zelda design is really cool and I hope people on the internet aren't being dumb about her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Terper posted:

Tohruggutor

fractohru

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

chumbler posted:

The new Zelda design is really cool and I hope people on the internet aren't being dumb about her.

most i've seen outside of a bad gamefaqs thread i read out of boredom during a car ride was "HOLY poo poo ZELDA'S WEARIN A FUCKIN CORSET AND PANTS" which, hell, i'll agree with

RME
Feb 20, 2012

good zelda

RME
Feb 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

i will say that for any of its issues, gunbike is the one game in the world i'm most surprised doesn't have any kind of speedrunning community around it. it's super janky to play casually, but the game's design promotes speedrunning pretty goddamn heavily. i mean, literally your main method of attacking is designed around building up momentum, shifting into mech mode and bashing through enemies and then switching back without wasting speed, and every level is basically a series of hallways packed with enemies arranged into a huge maze where the goal is to find the correct route and power through as fast as possible, and bosses aren't exactly slow either, so it's weird that it's the one game that's gone totally unnoticed in the us by anyone who's into the scene

its an obscure PSX game so people prolly arent aware of it, unlike NES/SNES where people have trawled through entire romsets a lot

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

a kitten posted:

I made it all the way up to some boss called Cleric Beast who promptly ate me.

But, that's real progress and i bought some new clothes and leveled up a little bit so :toot: :darksouls:

Putting your levels into more HP is the best thing you can do for now. You won't see good returns on your offensive stats until your weapon gets to around +5/+6, and you start with plenty of stamina for PvE purposes, but raising HP will not only let you take more hits and not die as much, but will also increase how much you get from using blood vials, which restore a percentage of your total HP.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

The Colonel posted:

i will say that for any of its issues, gunbike is the one game in the world i'm most surprised doesn't have any kind of speedrunning community around it. it's super janky to play casually, but the game's design promotes speedrunning pretty goddamn heavily. i mean, literally your main method of attacking is designed around building up momentum, shifting into mech mode and bashing through enemies and then switching back without wasting speed, and every level is basically a series of hallways packed with enemies arranged into a huge maze where the goal is to find the correct route and power through as fast as possible, and bosses aren't exactly slow either, so it's weird that it's the one game that's gone totally unnoticed in the us by anyone who's into the scene

sounds like you've got a way to get a slot at SGDQ 2017

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

DoubleDonut posted:

sounds like you've got a way to get a slot at SGDQ 2017

first i would have to be able to beat the worst boss fight in 3d ps1 action game history

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Colonel posted:

first i would have to be able to beat the worst boss fight in 3d ps1 action game history

It's got a lot of competition

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

http://i.imgur.com/AbT4x62.mp4

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

tfw censored

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/waffleman_/status/820696688327323650

Hell yeah.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Davincie posted:

tfw censored

Every day of my life

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Davincie posted:

tfw censored

is this seha girls

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

poo poo

I forgot my pillow in Finland

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm sure they have pillows in Sweden too.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Red Minjo posted:

is this seha girls

kochinpa

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

so yes, then

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

:3:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

new votoms

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The Night Parade of a Hundred Demons, Suika Ibuki

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

El Burbo posted:

The Night Parade of a Hundred Demons, Suika Ibuki

would you rather fight 100 action figure sized suika or one 2-story building sized suika

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Red Minjo posted:

would you rather fight 100 action figure sized suika or one 2-story building sized suika

well at least itll be over quicker with the giant oni

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Hahaha, cute. What's it from?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Hahaha, cute. What's it from?

Zip Zappers

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

I'm sure they have pillows in Sweden too.

The problem being it is now 22:45

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
bundle up a spare blanket as a makeshift pillow

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
call a friend over to spend the night and nestle your head on their pillowy buttocks

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
O-oh my.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
i am ready to walk the path of explosions

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Onihei has a good OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMJeCt5e4Vw

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

japanese govblin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

The dream where you leave the house without realising you forgot your trousers, only in a video game.

• Locked thread