Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Fister Roboto posted:

I don't like having to beat the other AI raiders to it every 10 years exactly.

Oh, good point. I have actually only done it as The Knights, so there was no competition. I can imagine that being poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Miles Vorkosigan posted:

Playing as Iroquois with Conquest of Paradise. I've finished all the tribal ideas and the palefaces still aren't here. Should I be trying to tech up in spite of the huge penalties, or should I save my Monarch points and increase development when I max out?

Tech is kind of a waste for primitives because you get free tech when you reform. Keep up with military tech so that you don't get outpaced by your neighbors (MIL 5 is probably all you need). ADM 5 is good for an idea group (hint: take exploration). Diplo points can be spent on development, mercantilism, or exploration ideas freely, although DIP 3 gets you a nice colony growth bonus.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Eej posted:

I shift+delete everything because I am bad at recycle bin and it always bites me in the rear end.

Anyhoo I started a new game as QQ got a more reliable way of forming Persia. It's actually my first serious Horde game and I forgot how fun it was to rampage around owning everything in sight. Horde Unity sucks when you end up pressed up against the Ottomans and Timurids though. No one's happy when all that's left to loot is a bunch of 3 development shitholes in the Arabian Peninsula.

Of course when I hit the reform and form Persia button the Ottomans war dec me within a year but I manage to peace out with like 570 ducats for 10% warscore thanks to my buddy Poland doing work. Thanks to hostile Ottomans and boosting Horde Unity at a painful 100 military points a pop I've gotten like no institutions and it's 1520 or something and I had to fight the Ottomans at Miltech 11 with my horsemens at 7. Would not try that again. Also, I stuck with Horde ideas instead of the Persian ones, that locks me out of the Persian events right?

Anyway Hordes are still fun. Are there any cool starts to goof around in? I feel like I should try AQ next time and swallow up the Anatolian Beyliks and paint the world their cool shade of dark blue.

Events are based on tag so you should get that sweet +development event and the various Shiite events no problems.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I'm not a fan of all the espionage stuff they added. The middle to late game is just constantly being hit by that with no real way to counter it since now you also need diplomats to fabricate claims with huge distance penalties overseas. And if you have more rivals than diplomats then don't even try (and it's not like tying up all your diplomats is a great solution in the first place). It's not interesting, it's just dumb.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Yeah, I have one rival who's constantly hitting me with all the espionage crap and I have a diplomat constantly on counterspying but it doesn't seem to do anything at all. Or maybe it would just be much worse.

Fister Roboto posted:

I don't like having to beat the other AI raiders to it every 10 years exactly.
If you own London you can raid the lucrative English Channel and Lübeck nodes with no competition. Caching!

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Senor Dog posted:

I'm not a fan of all the espionage stuff they added. The middle to late game is just constantly being hit by that with no real way to counter it since now you also need diplomats to fabricate claims with huge distance penalties overseas. And if you have more rivals than diplomats then don't even try (and it's not like tying up all your diplomats is a great solution in the first place). It's not interesting, it's just dumb.

I don't mind the new espionage system, but I do wish there was a way for you to get rid of the nasty modifiers you can get. All you can do now is delay it with counter-espionage.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
Just add a permanent minus 3 diplo relations after 1700 and save everyone the trouble.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Anyone played the Aztecs lately and have any hot tips? Figured I'd give Sunset Invasion another go now that Institutions exist, add you can gimmick Feudalism in the new world if you need to.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i forget what provinces these are but take from zapotec and itza so you can declare on all the mayans as well

that gives you twelve nations to vassalize, you should pretty much never not be at war. don't take too much initially but after like two reforms you can start to take more without your doom going up too much. you can sacrifice vassal ruler to lower doom, every three years, the more monarch points they have the better. if none of your vassal rulers lower it by more than 10, put a ruler on their throne and hope it rolls well

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

PittTheElder posted:

Anyone played the Aztecs lately and have any hot tips? Figured I'd give Sunset Invasion another go now that Institutions exist, add you can gimmick Feudalism in the new world if you need to.

I've played Aztecs on the current patch. There are two major differences I can think of compared to earlier patches: your early game tech penalty is much lower and gold income is nerfed for primitives.

I think you want to go ahead and buy techs up until about 5 or so each, and generally keep your military tech on par with your neighbors. Getting ADM 5 to unlock ideas is nice. You start out with +50% penalty, increasing to 100% in 1500 so I would say buy all the techs before 1500 and then mostly only military after. You will end up point dumping development, I dunno if it's worth seeding institutions since you get them all for free when you reform, but you need the economy and manpower. Gold is not very worthwhile so focus on valuable trade goods like sugar, spices, cocoa, etc.

The early game is straightforward, beat up your neighbors and pass reforms. A tip for reforms: get 5 vassals, then start a war and fully annex the cores from 1-2 nations. Pass reform, then release the latter nations as vassals. Gets you ahead of the game for passing your next reform. You should be able to pass all the reforms by around 1500. Then it's a lot of waiting until you can get a border with the Euros, for me that took until 1600.

Edit: basically nothing major has changed other than your tech situation is much better while economy is much worse.

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Jan 16, 2017

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

you get a colonist from the reforms but with low tech and no ideas it takes like 100 years to get a province :whitewater:

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

oddium posted:

you get a colonist from the reforms but with low tech and no ideas it takes like 100 years to get a province :whitewater:

Yeah that's very true, I would suggest buying techs ASAP and then once they start getting super expensive around 1500, switch to buying development. Unlocking an ideas set and getting some more settlers from DIP tech is extremely useful, you're going to have gently caress-all to do from about 1500-1600 so you might as well go nuts colonizing.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I wish I could see my vassal's territory. Can't even request share maps with Persia who have all their cores, except three, shrouded with fog. Years go by. Anyone know a way around this? I guess I could ask someone to share maps. They are getting rebels so it would be nice to be able to help, lol.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

PittTheElder posted:

The most important part is managing your truces. Tech is up to you, get military tech as needed, beeline for Exploration ideas if you want to. Personally I think it's better not to tech up at all and spend all those points on development, since colonizing a few extra provinces at the start isn't going to make a difference in the long run. But either way is fine.

Whether you use the feudalism bug or not, don't expand too much after you reform. Your first priority should be catching up in tech and that's going to take a while. Always have three +3 advisors once you can afford them, and always be colonizing. Don't do something crazy like going way over your colony limit though, you don't really need to blob. Central America alone should give you a big powerbase so it's all about catching up in tech before the 1700s so you can then start going after Europe.

And stick to Nahuatl of course, it's super good.

Elman fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jan 16, 2017

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

Pellisworth posted:

I've played Aztecs on the current patch. There are two major differences I can think of compared to earlier patches: your early game tech penalty is much lower and gold income is nerfed for primitives.

I think you want to go ahead and buy techs up until about 5 or so each, and generally keep your military tech on par with your neighbors. Getting ADM 5 to unlock ideas is nice. You start out with +50% penalty, increasing to 100% in 1500 so I would say buy all the techs before 1500 and then mostly only military after. You will end up point dumping development, I dunno if it's worth seeding institutions since you get them all for free when you reform, but you need the economy and manpower. Gold is not very worthwhile so focus on valuable trade goods like sugar, spices, cocoa, etc.

The early game is straightforward, beat up your neighbors and pass reforms. A tip for reforms: get 5 vassals, then start a war and fully annex the cores from 1-2 nations. Pass reform, then release the latter nations as vassals. Gets you ahead of the game for passing your next reform. You should be able to pass all the reforms by around 1500. Then it's a lot of waiting until you can get a border with the Euros, for me that took until 1600.

Edit: basically nothing major has changed other than your tech situation is much better while economy is much worse.

I feel like native American nations should be able to reform as soon as the Colonialism institution pops and they own a province bordering the Atlantic. America has been discovered, Europeans are setting up colonies, traders and explorers are bouncing around. Forcing you to wait (or do gamey poo poo) to get a literal border with a colonial nation is just irritating.

pdx pls fix

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Fintilgin posted:

I feel like native American nations should be able to reform as soon as the Colonialism institution pops and they own a province bordering the Atlantic. America has been discovered, Europeans are setting up colonies, traders and explorers are bouncing around. Forcing you to wait (or do gamey poo poo) to get a literal border with a colonial nation is just irritating.

pdx pls fix

Yeah, that's a great idea.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

game going at 5x speed, watching french ships go by and portugese conquistadors march through. only aztec kids remember

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Fintilgin posted:

pdx pls fix
This makes sense. It would also make sense(in this case) that having a direct border would speed things up.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Fintilgin posted:

pdx pls fix

Does Wiz even post in this thread any more or did he get sick of us?

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
So I'm fairly new to EU4. Mostly wanting to just import my CK2 world state and pursue fairly limited goals, not conquer the whole world. I'm importing a Welsh British Empire that blobbed all over Scandinavia and absorbed the Baltic coastline. I don't really want to get bigger than that in Europe proper, just want to go trade focused and do the colonialism thing and see what happens with that. I have my head mostly wrapped around how colonialism works. It's probably not strictly optimal to go all in on it straightaway but oh well. I'm trying to figure out how to work a little bit more optimally within the confines of what I find fun though:

A) How many troops do I really need around in peacetime? The territory I've brought in from CK2 is rather costly due to the troops its started me with and limitations of states. What I'm getting at here is that I'm starting the game with a pretty dire economic situation :v:

B) What should I be looking to capitalize on? Trade efficiency? Production efficiency? Tax modifier? What makes the most sense for a nation like this one? I know trade is a bit complex and I'll have to fiddle around with the steering a bit to see what works, especially once I get into the New World, but a basic primer on production vs tax and what have you would help. It's hard to tell what's up to date with a lot of the stuff I see.

C) Any less obvious things to look out for, while we're at it. Dud Idea groups? Idea groups particularly relevant to me?

Captain Oblivious fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jan 16, 2017

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

My worst nightmare. It's a dream I have. I'm in a square cell, glass walls, just me and a little castle.

Node posted:

Does Wiz even post in this thread any more or did he get sick of us?

Wiz is the Stellaris director now, he ditched us.

Captain Oblivious posted:

A) How many troops do I really need around in peacetime? The territory I've brought in from CK2 is rather costly due to the troops its started me with and limitations of states. What I'm getting at here is that I'm starting the game with a pretty dire economic situation :v:

Try to keep close to your force limit. You can cut back on maintenance during peacetime if that's still too expensive.

quote:

B) What should I be looking to capitalize on? Trade efficiency? Production efficiency? Tax modifier? What makes the most sense for a nation like this one? I know trade is a bit complex and I'll have to fiddle around with the steering a bit to see what works, especially once I get into the New World, but a basic primer on production vs tax and what have you would help. It's hard to tell what's up to date with a lot of the stuff I see.
Production gets more effective as admin tech gets developed; taxes are going to get you a better return early on. It's hard to recommend where to build in since you're importing a game but if you control Britain and Scandinavia, I'd recommend .2 as a decent place to build temples on. As the game goes on and certain trade goods get more valuable (like copper after miltech 7) you can start switching to workshops.

quote:

C) Any less obvious things to look out for, while we're at it. Dud Idea groups? Idea groups particularly relevant to me?
All ideas are usable but some are more usable than others, you're definitely going to need Exploration to colonize. Expansion is also good to colonize but if you're too poor to afford it Economic is fantastic not only for its ideas but for a lot of the policies it unlocks. I usually take Defensive as my first military idea since it gives army tradition and morale boosts, but also gives reduced maintenance for troops and forts.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Starting out colonizing is probably pretty good with the situation you've described. In the stock game England is usually tussling with France to start with, but you probably won't have that issue.

As for advice:
- I know you said you didn't want to take more land in Europe, but locking up every province in the English Channel trade node is probably something you'll want to do at some point.
- The two key areas you want to control are the Ivory Coast, and the Caribbean. Those will allow you to grab all the trade wealth from pretty much everywhere and steer it all to where you can collect it in the English Channel.
- Forts are ruinously expensive. If you're having money troubles you should look at mothballing or even deleting some of them.
- You need an army. Even if you have the economy to merc up and fight off an attacker if you need to, having a big standing army prevents you from being attacked in the first place. It also helps you get alliances and stuff. Don't go over your force limit though. You can turn down the maintenance a bit as well during peacetime.
- Don't be afraid to take loans to fight a war. Paying back a few loans (or even a lot of loans) after winning is usually way cheaper than having a multi-year hellwar because you're trying to be frugal.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Tendronai posted:

Wiz is the Stellaris director now, he ditched us.

Try to keep close to your force limit. You can cut back on maintenance during peacetime if that's still too expensive.

Production gets more effective as admin tech gets developed; taxes are going to get you a better return early on. It's hard to recommend where to build in since you're importing a game but if you control Britain and Scandinavia, I'd recommend .2 as a decent place to build temples on. As the game goes on and certain trade goods get more valuable (like copper after miltech 7) you can start switching to workshops.

All ideas are usable but some are more usable than others, you're definitely going to need Exploration to colonize. Expansion is also good to colonize but if you're too poor to afford it Economic is fantastic not only for its ideas but for a lot of the policies it unlocks. I usually take Defensive as my first military idea since it gives army tradition and morale boosts, but also gives reduced maintenance for troops and forts.

This all makes sense. The one part I was unclear on though: .2?

Edit: And while I'm at it, what's the calculus for Economics versus Trade for idea groups? What situations suit each one better?

Jabor posted:

Starting out colonizing is probably pretty good with the situation you've described. In the stock game England is usually tussling with France to start with, but you probably won't have that issue.

As for advice:
- I know you said you didn't want to take more land in Europe, but locking up every province in the English Channel trade node is probably something you'll want to do at some point.
- The two key areas you want to control are the Ivory Coast, and the Caribbean. Those will allow you to grab all the trade wealth from pretty much everywhere and steer it all to where you can collect it in the English Channel.
- Forts are ruinously expensive. If you're having money troubles you should look at mothballing or even deleting some of them.
- You need an army. Even if you have the economy to merc up and fight off an attacker if you need to, having a big standing army prevents you from being attacked in the first place. It also helps you get alliances and stuff. Don't go over your force limit though. You can turn down the maintenance a bit as well during peacetime.
- Don't be afraid to take loans to fight a war. Paying back a few loans (or even a lot of loans) after winning is usually way cheaper than having a multi-year hellwar because you're trying to be frugal.

Well hey good to know my colonialism whim isn't totally stupid :v:. To be explicit about the exacts of my situation: I actually opted to use the Nation Designer to recreate my scenario from the end of my old Welsh Imperium game, rather than import directly. In no small part because I thought it'd be more fun to have actual National Ideas for the thing I'd created, rather than generics or what have you. The map of Europe is mostly unchanged aside from my anomalous existence.

I'll definitely keep an eye on France and what's left of the English Channel provinces to lock that up. If I control the Baltic, do I need to put a merchant in Lubeck do steer or collect or should I just let my capital on the English Channel do what it does?

As for Forts, those aren't synonomous with Castles are they? I've seen some provinces with little castle icons on them but I'm unsure if they're the same thing.

Captain Oblivious fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jan 16, 2017

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
All castles are forts, but not all forts are castles. As time goes on technology will unlock better, harder-to-take forts (that are still a tremendous drain on your economy).

Trade ideas is pretty bad, you miss out on basically half of it (since you'll be swimming in merchants from colonial nations and trade companies), and the other half isn't exactly fantastic.

If a trade node has one exit, you don't need a merchant there - your trade power will automatically pull wealth downstream, and if there's only one way it can go then you don't need to do anything. Save your merchants for nodes that have multiple exits, so you can ensure that the trade is going in the right direction.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Jabor posted:

All castles are forts, but not all forts are castles. As time goes on technology will unlock better, harder-to-take forts (that are still a tremendous drain on your economy).

Trade ideas is pretty bad, you miss out on basically half of it (since you'll be swimming in merchants from colonial nations and trade companies), and the other half isn't exactly fantastic.

If a trade node has one exit, you don't need a merchant there - your trade power will automatically pull wealth downstream, and if there's only one way it can go then you don't need to do anything. Save your merchants for nodes that have multiple exits, so you can ensure that the trade is going in the right direction.

Well that would explain some of my expenses then. I think the game started me with like three forts, maybe four? Two of which are on the British Isles themselves, and one in Denmark, and possibly a fourth elsewhere. I suspect I can probably afford to throw one of those British forts in the trash, but the Denmark one seems strategically important.

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

PittTheElder posted:

I don't know if they fixed it since last month, but this looks entertaining and I thought about trying it.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

I'm doing pretty well except for the part where I have the Ottomans on the left, Persia + Mamluks allied to me, Poland ditched me when I converted to Coptic for fun and religious unity and my only ally is a mostly useless Timurids. Also 8 ducats per month in interest.

Anyway I'm pretty sure this run is gonna go down in flames as soon as I ran out of places to pillage since I haven't been revenue positive since day 0. Any suggestions for how to survive bankruptcy as QQ? There just doesn't seem to be a way to make enough money. For whatever reason when I play Tabarestan and I grab Shirvan I make more money than God with the Persian Centers of Trade but if I snag them as QQ I make nothing.

E: I know what I did wrong I forgot Hordes have awful amounts of states and didn't remove crappy states to grab the centers of trade.

Eej fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Jan 16, 2017

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

deathbagel posted:

I don't know if they fixed it since last month, but this looks entertaining and I thought about trying it.

11 morale, holy poo poo

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Dud Idea groups?

Just don't pick Naval and you'll be fine.

deathbagel posted:

They haven't, but I figure if I'm going to play in the Americas, I'm going to snag an achievement along the way.

PittTheElder fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Jan 16, 2017

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

deathbagel posted:

I tried it and it's a massive headache. He really understates what a challenge breaking into the Aztec clusterfuck is. Chances are by the time you reach Mexico, the path to Cholula will require fighting your way through four or five nations at once. Even with a tech advantage, the numbers can gently caress you over. But if you can make it that far it's smooth sailing - if you consider traipsing your army across the entirety of North America and eating dozens if not hundreds of stab hits and fighting through a gordian knot of coalitions, alliances, federations, and vassalages to be smooth. Word of advice: avoid the temptation to convert the NA natives to Nahuatl when you vassalize them. You don't need your vassals to be happy to pass reforms, and it will cause the massive AE you're generating from no CB truce breaking to be magnified in Central America.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Fister Roboto posted:

I tried it and it's a massive headache. He really understates what a challenge breaking into the Aztec clusterfuck is. Chances are by the time you reach Mexico, the path to Cholula will require fighting your way through four or five nations at once. Even with a tech advantage, the numbers can gently caress you over. But if you can make it that far it's smooth sailing - if you consider traipsing your army across the entirety of North America and eating dozens if not hundreds of stab hits and fighting through a gordian knot of coalitions, alliances, federations, and vassalages to be smooth. Word of advice: avoid the temptation to convert the NA natives to Nahuatl when you vassalize them. You don't need your vassals to be happy to pass reforms, and it will cause the massive AE you're generating from no CB truce breaking to be magnified in Central America.

It looks like way more of a headache than its worth, but I can't deny that it would be satisfying to sail over the Atlantic with 100,000 Native Americans with 130 discipline and 11 morale.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
Ottomans are annoying as gently caress. Somehow they just dig 77k out of their rear end in a top hat. I'm Venice with a nice Balkan and Mediteranean Empire and I made it until 1550 before they finally came after me. Poland is lovely because they never seem to unite with Lithuania and Austria isn't the emperor anymore. I'm hoping that they are so big and spread out that I can just tire them to accepting a white peace.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Chump Farts posted:

Ottomans are annoying as gently caress. Somehow they just dig 77k out of their rear end in a top hat. I'm Venice with a nice Balkan and Mediteranean Empire and I made it until 1550 before they finally came after me. Poland is lovely because they never seem to unite with Lithuania and Austria isn't the emperor anymore. I'm hoping that they are so big and spread out that I can just tire them to accepting a white peace.
Also known as turkish delight. Bad news however, enemies always doomstack up (and allies often enjoy spreading out). They'll throw every last soldier they have at you in a few big armies all coming together.

Poil fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Jan 16, 2017

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
This doesn't always work but it can, get Military Access from the Mamluks, land 2-4 merc Cavalry there, occupy some Anatolian provinces until a Ottoman stack appears, then kite them down past Cairo. This removes 20-30 units from the actual war and often causes them attrition from the desert provinces they march trough. You will eventually get caught and lose that Cav stack but it takes the Ottoman stack months to get back in the war.
I've yet to figure out why this doesn't always work. It also gives Tunisia access to the war, so keep that in mind.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Tahirovic posted:

This doesn't always work but it can, get Military Access from the Mamluks, land 2-4 merc Cavalry there, occupy some Anatolian provinces until a Ottoman stack appears, then kite them down past Cairo. This removes 20-30 units from the actual war and often causes them attrition from the desert provinces they march trough. You will eventually get caught and lose that Cav stack but it takes the Ottoman stack months to get back in the war.
I've yet to figure out why this doesn't always work. It also gives Tunisia access to the war, so keep that in mind.
Why do it with Cav? For looting?

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

What should I be doing with Estates? Try and give each Estate a rough balance of provinces and call it good? Give coastal stuff to Burghers where possible? :shrug:

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

What should I be doing with Estates? Try and give each Estate a rough balance of provinces and call it good? Give coastal stuff to Burghers where possible? :shrug:

Put them on provinces with high autonomy, because they will negate autonomy effects for their respective areas (adm/dip/mil). Usually this is best done on newly conquered lands. The clergy is really good to put on high development provinces that are hard to convert. The burghers should go on provinces with high trade power like centers of trade or estuaries/harbours. Nobility should go on high manpower provinces or pretty much any other province that is low in adm/dip development. The manpower you get from the nobility makes your forts a little harder to take, and if you pump their loyalty up to 60 you get +15 defensiveness.

I will rotate out old territory and move estates to newer territory. Though be sure to give them the new stuff first before you take away their old provinces, they get revolts that spawn instantly if you revoke a province and their loyalty is under 40.

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
And pump them for benefits whenever you can.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Star posted:

And pump them for benefits whenever you can.

Yeah, it can be a fine line, but cheaper advisers are awesome, and the general you can get from the nobles is pretty great early on in the game when you're rolling chumps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
What should I do as a merchant republic when I start getting those alerts than Im too big for a merchant republic?

• Locked thread