Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Cushions... what a pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
There's clearly some cosmic ledger that requires balance in all things because I'm now an hour in to looking for my loving glasses

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
tbh you probably have powerful enough flashlights to work something out with a lens or two and do DIY PRK, who needs glasses?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

14 BAR RIFF posted:

There's clearly some cosmic ledger that requires balance in all things because I'm now an hour in to looking for my loving glasses

Did you check on top of your head?

[e] I've spent lots of time looking for my sunglasses when they were on my head the whole time :3:

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jan 13, 2017

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I'd start with the sofa cushions. They have a reputation.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Did you put them in the bushes outside? That's what my brother used to do.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I can send you your spare shitphone back if you need to use it as a sacrifical "phone I lost" so your other phone doesn't go missing. Actually it's probably best if I do because otherwise I'm going to methodically murderfuck it with a pickaxe until no remaining fragment is larger than a dime because it spent the last several weeks committing actual psychological warfare against me and this aggression will not stand.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Lotta people keep asking me how I'm gonna make Saturn great again. Well lemme tell ya, lemme tell ya what. I've come up with a plan. It's such a good plan. Because America needs someone like me running the show. I know how things work, and most importantly I'm not black or a woman so I'm pretty clearly the best. Just look at my portfolio for proof I got what it takes to make Saturn great again. Every single thing I've touched is an instant success. It's called planning. We need a plan, and by god I have a plan to make Saturn great again. It's gonna be the greatest Saturn ever. And it all starts right here by bringing jobs home again. And I'm gonna bring jobs home again by getting us out of this mess and DRAINING. THIS. BLOCK.

kastein posted:

I can send you your spare shitphone back if you need to use it as a sacrifical "phone I lost" so your other phone doesn't go missing. Actually it's probably best if I do because otherwise I'm going to methodically murderfuck it with a pickaxe until no remaining fragment is larger than a dime because it spent the last several weeks committing actual psychological warfare against me and this aggression will not stand.

lol don't you loving dare I currently have a total of 4 working phones in my possession and I'd rather wrap hand written notes around a brick than have that piece of poo poo back

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Lotta people keep asking me how I'm gonna make Saturn great again. Well lemme tell ya, lemme tell ya what. I've come up with a plan. It's such a good plan. Because America needs someone like me running the show. I know how things work, and most importantly I'm not black or a woman so I'm pretty clearly the best. Just look at my portfolio for proof I got what it takes to make Saturn great again. Every single thing I've touched is an instant success. It's called planning. We need a plan, and by god I have a plan to make Saturn great again. It's gonna be the greatest Saturn ever. And it all starts right here by bringing jobs home again. And I'm gonna bring jobs home again by getting us out of this mess and DRAINING. THIS. BLOCK.

You've got a lot of very terrific people pulling for you. The best people. They are pulling for you big league and know you will do great things to really make a very very big difference.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

14 BAR RIFF posted:

lol don't you loving dare I currently have a total of 4 working phones in my possession and I'd rather wrap hand written notes around a brick than have that piece of poo poo back

:unsmigghh:

I know where you live

seriously though since apparently you feel the same way about it as I do I'll try to remember to take a video of the destruction.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

kastein posted:

:unsmigghh:

I know where you live

seriously though since apparently you feel the same way about it as I do I'll try to remember to take a video of the destruction.

Think about it from the phones point of view. Show up day one and find out you're the replacement for an improbably lengthy string of wrong place at the wrong time. You try to keep your screen clean, just do your job, try to survive. But how many of my personal electronics manage to make it till retirement? I wonder if any of them ever saw the hit coming that'd take en out. It's a dirty job. Accidents happen all the time. Might be hit by a car. Might be found in a frozen field in the Midwest a couple hundred yards away from an unsolved vehicle fire. Maybe you accidentally fell in the river. poo poo happen all the fuckin time.

And then consider that one entered the protection program and thought it got out. Tell Vinnie the INCH says hellove just before you handle it

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'
:tinfoil: BUCEPHELUS ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED :tinfoil:

Up until last week I hadn't been on AI for six months. Then today I go to meet a buddy for lunch and find myself noticing the unusual (for a bug) Moto GP and TT stickers, why do those seem familia... HEY IT'S DAVE! I tried to get up near you to wave like a fuckin major creepo and throw the AI V8 gang sign, but traffic was hosed and I had to turn off.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Lol, Dan passed me a few times going the opposite way in Valentine and waved and he said I was just off in my own lititle world

Once I finish this Saturn I'm going to set up a unique email address that I'd like anyone who donated or sent packages to me at any stage to fire me off an email with your name, forums name, mailing address, and the total of what you put forward to help me make it as long as I have.

I am fully intending and prepared to honor my gofundme obligations but honestly I lost track of what goes to where long before I even got out of Spokane lol

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Things I am interested in: Becoming a 2.2L Ecotec's full toilet (everything about it).

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

This can only end poorly.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Jesus loving Christ GM, that power steering pump setup. :cripes:

Didn't that wind up sending a lot of Ecotecs to an early death when the pump locked up?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ExplodingSims posted:

This can only end poorly.

All systems reporting normal and within expected operational parameters, sir

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

quote:

Stopping at an Applebee's to take a bathroom selfie why what's it look like
Eatin' good in the neighbourhood.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Looking for a new way to spice up your boring morning routine?   Next time, simply have the only tooth in your entire upper jaw still containing a living nerve decide to break it down like it's WTC7 and suddenly you get to play TRIAGE MEDIC: FRONT LINES and see how.many tools you can make or find within arms reach!

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Stop digging at your jaw, Dave.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Applebees and tooth destruction.

I honestly can't tell which one is more painful.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

ExplodingSims posted:

Applebees and tooth destruction.

I honestly can't tell which one is more painful.

Well with how well traveled 14"s bunghole is I would say the tooth destruction. But after you root canal yourself how much worse could it get.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Fermented Tinal posted:

Stop digging at your jaw, Dave.

Hm lets weigh this one out, waste the day in pain and go to the hospital fully knowing from repeat identical attempts before be told they can't give paimiller's for tooth pain and just sweat it out till the dentist opens tomorrow and pray for a walk in, or decide to man up and do what momma shoulda done years ago and just body slam a pillow over the one who's brought you all this pain and shhh, shhhhhh, it's all gonna be over soon

No more pain

No more

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jan 15, 2017

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I guess you could always call it training if you look at it a certain way. With the ACA already on its way out the door maybe in the future if little Suzy Snowflake couldn't handle dealing with a little surprise stimulus package suddenly blowing it's fiery hot rewards in her mouth whether she wanted it or not, well, I guess that means Suzy ain't gonna wind up being one of those lucky few who manage to survive long enough to lay eyes on the most truly perfect Utopia capable of being imagined.

Sacrifices are gonna have to be made by by all members of society (save for, of course, the members of the EinsatzGOPen ruling class) and I'm just gonna keep trting to fix what's broke in front of me until I either finally see MegaCity Trump with my own eyes, or that my final moments be remembered only by the tender of the wagon who found and so caringly placed me with the others, his notebook beside him simply recording the time, date, location, and a little note jotted to the side "papers with him indicate name was Colin Inchman. Says also 'twer I be readin' em, cause of death was a failed self-gelding experimentry tryin' to optimise hisself for speed and class warfare.'

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
What? I was just referencing the old thread's title.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Fermented Tinal posted:

What? I was just referencing the old thread's title.

Oh I totally got that I just felt like throwing a bazillion extra words in their for fun and giggling, because the alternative is out here in the cold and dark all alone as I watch the last chance life support deadline tick it's final moments away in silence

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Thank you random dude walking by for totally changing the rest of my evening. It is in fact quite cold and dark out here. Man, for a minure I was thinking I was starting to lose it being all alone out here because I've never seen it get this cold before in Palm Springs. Thank god.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh man. Man. Dude. I sure as hell made Saturn great again. From the very second it finally starred catching and making noises other than the starter drive, any one within eye sight could, no questions asked, instantly understand somebody made that poo poo all different kinds of great again.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
There's a half-burned down Saturn on the street next to mine. You been hanging out around here?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Why would I need to when this Saturn finally got made great again. So great it could perhaps be even the best Saturn Ever. And since i too am also the best of my kind, why, I bet me and saturn could hang out all day tomorrow and just like talk for hours about all the different ways we're both so great

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
How many pieces is the engine in?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Have any hookers pissed on the Saturn yet?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Fermented Tinal posted:

How many pieces is the engine in?

The best pieces. I guarantee.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Why would I need to when this Saturn finally got made great again. So great it could perhaps be even the best Saturn Ever. And since i too am also the best of my kind, why, I bet me and saturn could hang out all day tomorrow and just like talk for hours about all the different ways we're both so great

Guys, I think we're witnessing a birth of Nietzsche's Übermensch or should I say... Überauto. Outstanding effort, Dave. Just outstanding.

Old Binsby
Jun 27, 2014

steady posted:

Guys, I think we're witnessing a birth of Nietzsche's Übermensch or should I say... Überauto. Outstanding effort, Dave. Just outstanding.

Fahrzeug-Dämmerung, oder, wie man mit dem Hammer philisophirt (Vierzehn inch Schwanz, 2017)

Also am i correct in understanding you've lost another tooth? Sucks man

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Have any hookers pissed on the Saturn yet?

Well finding Russian hookers isn't always a possibility so he probably just used some standard local women. Ya know bringing the jobs back to America and all.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

steady posted:

Ja, Überwagen!

thebigcow
Jan 3, 2001

Bully!
https://smile.amazon.com/Where-There-Dentist-Murray-Dickson/dp/0942364058/

Have you ever looked into this?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Every god drat time I do that thing with this ruined septic pit I call a mouth, think people call it a.....smile?

I think this goes to some sort of map sensor, probably unrelated to the drivability issues though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Should be next to the throttle body if it's the MAP.

• Locked thread