Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

3-0 in the SEC after a win at Knoxville, which is traditionally a house of horrors for us. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
NC State is going to lose to Boston College.

In related news, NC State is going to miss the tournament with a roster featuring two lottery picks and adequate talent elsewhere, and Gottfried might get one more year but his days (and possibly AD Debbie Yow's) are numbered.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ISU winning on the road is always a good sign.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Whew.

I hate Forte.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Ohio State fuckin sucks. We're gonna be tied for last with Rutgers in the big ten standings

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Purdue really needs to figure out how to guard the high pick and roll, Iowa has run a million of them and most have worked.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Arizona starting to collapse the second I tune in is really predictable and it sucks that the Lord Jesus Christ has deemed that I'm going to be unhappy while watching basketball.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
We're gonna lose but this Purdue/Iowa game is fun as hell and that's a win in it's own right

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

nothing matters

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
This is my favorite bad Iowa team since Gatens' senior year when he shot like 70% from 3 for a month and dragged us to the NIT.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I can't tell if mocking chants at Bobby Hurely are cool or sad.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Dumb play by Purdue not to go for the ball there, but that was pretty clearly last touched by Cook

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

And Purdue blows it, didn't adjust to the 3-2 zone, didn't play Basil Smotherman who had the best chance to guard Jok who went off in the 2nd half, and some really dumb possessions in the last 4 minutes.

And Ryan Cline missed his first two free throws of the year.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

ColdBlooded posted:

Dumb play by Purdue not to go for the ball there, but that was pretty clearly last touched by Cook

There was one a couple possessions earlier they called off Cook that clearly wasn't so it's even now imo

Wooooooooo Hawks

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

MourningView posted:

There was one a couple possessions earlier they called off Cook that clearly wasn't so it's even now imo

Wooooooooo Hawks

He fouled Haas on that play.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

PotatoJudge posted:

He fouled Haas on that play.

Nah

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
heard Purdue blew it in the last two minutes but also heard it went off a black dudes hand and the refs said it went off haas or cline after a review? lol

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
They said it was off Cline initially and then said the review was inconclusive. It was probably off Tyler Cook. Swanigan also could have grabbed it pretty easily but decided to let it go out of bounds instead which: lol. This is definitely why Purdue lost, not their inability to make a basket in the second half of the game or their front line repeatedly getting owned by true freshmen in the pick and roll

MourningView fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jan 13, 2017

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The first half of UGA @ UF was absolutely amazing. There was no flow to the game. It was just a brutally awful offensive display.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I don't know how Florida won this game

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Metapod posted:

I don't know how Florida won this game

Canyon Barry.

I don't think we are a tournament team without picking him up this offseason.

Ehud fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jan 14, 2017

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
This okst kansas game is really good

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The behind the back soft bounce pass in transition :discourse:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Metapod posted:

This okst kansas game is really good

:agreed:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Waters had a good chokehold on Jackson earlier

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wagner's bacne is disgusting

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
These calls are so bullshit

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

At the UT game, pretty entertaining so far.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
gently caress texas, that is all

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Just steamrolled Ole Miss. Huge, huge week coming up for the Cocks vs. UF and at UK.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
UK has been crushing in conference play so far.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Indiana is going to beat Rutgers by 20 and people are going to call for Tom Crean's head because we didn't win by 25.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hello Towel posted:

Indiana is going to beat Rutgers by 20 and people are going to call for Tom Crean's head because we didn't win by 25.

they should be calling for Tom creans head regardless of how much you win by lol

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
NC State is so loving bad

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the wild cat

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

good god this is an absolute poo poo-kicking

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

get in the toilet, iowa

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch wasting my reg seasonw ins cant wait to lose in playoffs again co woboys go texasn go Rockets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a Kansas Jayhawk, god bless.

• Locked thread