Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It goes without saying pooping at work owns. Get that morning one in and that post-lunch one in too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days
How about during?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Helldump Immunity posted:

How about during?

do you mash it through the grate or leave it for someone else to pick up?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Portapottys are the devil

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Pesticide20 posted:

This is crucial information. My morning routine is to poop twice, once before the coffee and once after. Leaves me good until the evening on most days.

Do you use toilet paper spun of silk or is your rear end in a top hat a ragged red maw from which smelly little meatballs constantly tumble out?

I'd be real mad at my body if I poo poo more than once in a given day. I got things to do.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Shed a tear for all the hosed up weirdos who refuse to poo poo outside their own home.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I try my best to poop on company time. I'm in the loving building, dickbags. Pay me.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hot Karl Marx posted:

A stinky, lovely devil.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Victor Vermis posted:

Do you use toilet paper spun of silk or is your rear end in a top hat a ragged red maw from which smelly little meatballs constantly tumble out?

I'd be real mad at my body if I poo poo more than once in a given day. I got things to do.

I've recently started snacking on raw broccoli, so my poo poo comes out fairly clean. Combine that with wet wipes and my butthole is still nice and fresh instead of ragged and raw.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I dunno, they're a private little spot you can duck off into where people won't bother you. I guess it all depends on context.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Buca di Bepis posted:

Shed a tear for all the hosed up weirdos who refuse to poo poo outside their own home.

MSgt in my shop is retiring this month, after 21 years in. Somehow the "I only poo poo on company time" discussion came up at work, and it turns out he times it so he never ever poops at work. He needs to be in his own bathroom at home.

I tried to hide my horror and contempt. So much respect lost in an instant.

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's what TCNs are for :buddy:

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
This new XX album is pretty incredible. Thinking of taking the 12 hour drive (or flight) to see them on their US tour, considering they're not coming to Denver.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I dunno, they're a private little spot you can duck off into where people won't bother you. I guess it all depends on context.

I had to work near them all loving summer in like 40C weather and the most disgusting smell came out of them. Like i would be sitting on my machine ~100' away and I could still smell the pure hate my my co-workers were making GBS threads out

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Kawasaki Nun posted:

This new XX album is pretty incredible. Thinking of taking the 12 hour drive (or flight) to see them on their US tour, considering they're not coming to Denver.

Yea I'm enjoying the new stuff a lot. They're playing Chicago on May 1st. I got in on the fan pre-sale. Looking forward to seeing how high those tickets climb on Stubhub.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

holocaust bloopers posted:

Yea I'm enjoying the new stuff a lot. They're playing Chicago on May 1st. I got in on the fan pre-sale. Looking forward to seeing how high those tickets climb on Stubhub.

They're hitting the entire mid-west and avoiding the desert that is the eastern face of the rockies. People around here seemingly love poo poo music. Lips is gonna be a hit fosho.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Got a ganglion cyst on my wrist. poo poo sucks y'all

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iD0Wo5J9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eHBLHVHjWg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuUlJlxcQ2Q

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Deathy McDeath posted:

Pop it with a book. Film it.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:stonk:

or... you know go to a doctor

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I had to work near them all loving summer in like 40C weather and the most disgusting smell came out of them. Like i would be sitting on my machine ~100' away and I could still smell the pure hate my my co-workers were making GBS threads out

Nothing smells worse than the sanitary tanks on a 20+ year old submarine.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Mad Dragon posted:

Nothing smells worse than the sanitary tanks on a 20+ year old submarine.

Some funnel elbows in lower level were pretty loving funky...

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Waffle stomp, duh.

Needle aspiration is hard enough to gently caress up that it's usually worth the coin toss of recurrence with that particular treatment.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Zeris posted:

WHEN DO YOU POOP

New thread title, please.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Lazy Reservist posted:

New thread title, please.

god speed gently caress tortoise is better imo. Change the CE thread to WHEN DO YOU POOP

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Deathy McDeath posted:

I'm sorry you have a ganglion cyst
I'm sorry you have it on your wrist
I ponder challenges while you twist
Back-n-forth-a-cock: a semen mist

Projected forth, her face is blessed
With a billion baby Deathies. This
is how you treat your guests?
Alright alright, who's next on the list?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
re: ganglion cyst. I had one about 15 years ago, went to the doc because I was like woah, fuckin' cancer tumor or something.

I asked if there was anything he could do about it, as it was a bit uncomfortable, not a real problem like some. He was a crusty old bastard and said "well, we can do this right now" and thumps down a massive book on his desk.

Being young-ish and dumb I slapped my hand down on the table and said "lets do this". He said I was the first idiot to ever take the book option, but instead he hit it with... I dunno, I'd call it a surgical hammer? It hurt, was pretty unpleasant but after a week or so everything was fine. Also gave me some vicodin, which was my first taste of heavy pain killers so that was pretty legit.

So there's my ganglion cyst story, enjoy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thought I had one on my neck last year that turned out to be a benign tumor. One surgeon referral and outpatient procedure later that marble sized hunk of flesh was out of my neck.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I thought you guys were joking about popping ganglion cysts, so I googled it.

I...I should not have done that.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Duzzy Funlop posted:

One step closer to being a true American

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
that isnt gross at all. i was expecting dr pimple popper levels of gore.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

When I was a medical admin dude, a flight doc would let me sit in outpatient procedures. The last one was a Marine with a 3 inch abscess on his shin. The doc lanced it and the wound burst open with so much force that a long string of pus shot up a foot or two in the air. I had to leave the room.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

When I was a medical admin dude, a flight doc would let me sit in outpatient procedures. The last one was a Marine with a 3 inch abscess on his shin. The doc lanced it and the wound burst open with so much force that a long string of pus shot up a foot or two in the air. I had to leave the room.

brown recluse bite?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Plain old infected wound.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
the human body is disgusting

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
For goons there is always the question, How far will you go for a joke?

Well... at least this far for me:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Guy I know tried that, said he got the worst hangover of his life.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
What the gently caress is that

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Zeris posted:

What the gently caress is that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-bmE69ZE_Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

that isnt gross at all. i was expecting dr pimple popper levels of gore.

Dr. Sandra Lee is a national treasure.

• Locked thread