Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Tricky D posted:

The medal of freedom is bullshit award anyway. Think about it. How many non-bullshit things have the word 'freedom' in the title?

Freedom fries? Er...
Freedom of Speech! :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faded Mars
Jul 1, 2004

It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga.

The Management posted:

The medal of freedom is not a military award, it's for civil contribution to the country. Whether or not you believe old Joe deserves it, he is in the right ballpark for getting one.

Lol. Pretty much said this to him and now am no longer welcome in his house apparently... His Facebook feed is a goldmine for stupid poo poo like this, though.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Faded Mars posted:

Lol. Pretty much said this to him and now am no longer welcome in his house apparently... His Facebook feed is a goldmine for stupid poo poo like this, though.

Did you visit his house often?

Faded Mars
Jul 1, 2004

It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga.

Volcott posted:

Did you visit his house often?

No. I don't think I set foot in his house more than once last year. Welp, guess this will make a gathering or two awkward this year. Apparently I've now also been unfriended. Too bad for him it doesn't look like he locks his profile down much at all.

Have another one from our hardcore soldier (reservist).

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I Google my Facebook and Twitter it to everyone.

This is how I social media.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Same lady as before:

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Angelwolf posted:

That's why I secluded myself from ppl. Just been sittin around doin tattoos on myself past few days

I know I'm old when I don't recognize the new euphemisms for masturbating. Why can't we just stick to calling it "pulling taffy"?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!
WITH MY BARE HANDS GOD DAMN YOU!!

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

nnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhh

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
So... basic.... :negative:

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

I know you're wondering about the fb poster of those. Yes she's fat and a drama queen. :btroll:

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He deserved the award. The fact that bitches are losing their minds over it makes it more delicious.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Little by little, Puppy Problems' cheery helpfulness and optimism crumbles into dust.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

:lol:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jest9QA9IY

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
they used female rabbits though?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

EVERY PICTURE IN HERE MAKES ME ANGRY

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Idgi and I get the feeling laughing means you fail the nerd test not pass

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Durr

Blue Train fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jan 17, 2017

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Why do horoscope things never include any negative poo poo? I guess the one above does because "an Ares will belittle you constantly but flip his poo poo the moment anyone dare insult his property and he will literally fight people for no reason," isn't very positive.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

realbez posted:

Hobbit- a single bit
Hobbyte- a byte is made up of 8 bits

Hth. I hope Trump doesn't cut off your benefits. Namaste.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

realbez posted:

bit is the smallest unit of memory, a 1 or 0

byte is eight bits, which translates into a single letter or readable data

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
oh, I see

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pvt.Scott posted:

Why do horoscope things never include any negative poo poo? I guess the one above does because "an Ares will belittle you constantly but flip his poo poo the moment anyone dare insult his property and he will literally fight people for no reason," isn't very positive.

I think that's scorpio not ares hth

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Pvt.Scott posted:

you don't read a horoscope to find out who you really are, you read a horoscope to create false assurance of w/e person you want to think you are

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Blue Train posted:

I think that's scorpio not ares hth

That's not what the picture said.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pvt.Scott posted:

That's not what the picture said.

Oh I didn't read it. it's because it's specifically about how they show they care so it basically has to be positive. Or do you want it to be like gets drunk and hits me to show he loves me

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

OMFG FURRY posted:

you don't read a horoscope to find out who you really are, you read a horoscope to create false assurance of w/e person you want to think you are

lol, you are SUCH a tiger.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
ohmygod thats my chinese zodiac sign how did you know??

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

OMFG FURRY posted:

then why do the pisces ones always suck? checkmate non-believers

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Gaunab posted:

then why do the pisces ones always suck?

What do you expect from fish?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rami was in my class and he was a) a nazi b) genetically bald c) incapable of forming that sentence so I call bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OMFG FURRY posted:

bit is the smallest unit of memory, a 1 or 0

byte is eight bits, which translates into a single letter or readable data

Or a single letter and then some, if you use a 7-bit character set.

• Locked thread