Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Yeah I couldn't do the election night episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm a giant baby who can't bring myself to watch it.

Once I hit the Election Night show, I decided to turn around and go forward in time from episode 10 instead of keeping up with the backwards thing. :sigh:

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
i had to fast forward to the point where they realized Trump would win. Which didn't leave much episode, really

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you should watch the election ep video so you can see with your own eyes the shocking sight that is Felix Stealing Valor.

*edit

If you are a true Grey Wolf you can see it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/chapo-news-night-7265142

uber_stoat fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 17, 2017

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Wait there's a full video of the the election night episode? Google's not helping.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Wait there's a full video of the the election night episode? Google's not helping.

It's part of the patreon feed

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I got through it and yeah it's pretty amazing to watch as it happens, but god drat it was grim.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Here's a super fun update on "Mike Enoch," the Daily Shoah nazi that got doxxed the other day. turns out he's married to a Jewish person and his fellow nazis are losing their poo poo.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/neo-nazi-media-outlet-collapses-after-fellow-racists-discover-the-founders-wife-is-jewish/

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

Here's a super fun update on "Mike Enoch," the Daily Shoah nazi that got doxxed the other day. turns out he's married to a Jewish person and his fellow nazis are losing their poo poo.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/neo-nazi-media-outlet-collapses-after-fellow-racists-discover-the-founders-wife-is-jewish/

What a hosed up gaggle of pantshitters.

E: I wonder how Bulkiest Toaster is taking the news.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jan 17, 2017

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/820826800976695297

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

uber_stoat posted:

“Enoch’s rants were both enlightening and triggering, but now I cannot listen to them the same way again,” wrote one. “It just feels like they’re just more actors in the same play being orchestrated by the Jews.”

TRA-DITION!

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jonas Albrecht posted:

What a hosed up gaggle of pantshitters.

E: I wonder how Bulkiest Toaster is taking the news.

I think it is totally hilarious. I doubly think he should go on the Chapo Trap House now. The cognitive dissonance Enoch must have had to say the things he said on the Daily Shoah while having a jewish wife and a half black brother is truly astounding. It honestly does make a pretty good case for their hatred to be part of some personal pathology. Enoch is also pretty fat and I don't want to body shame but from what I have read physical fitness is a key tenet of white nationalism so that is more hypocrisy right there.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/TimTakesTime/status/821139441947447296

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
how tf is cernovich now an "ex-alt right vlogger"?

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

GalacticAcid posted:

god drat dinesh d'souza is such a worm

His debates on religion with Christopher Hitchens are hilarious. It eventually just boils down to, and this is a fairly accurate quote, "Listen, we are offering you salvation, all you have to do is say yes. What's the problem here?"

Also he used to date Ann Coulter, fun fact.

Thom and the Heads posted:

He just said he wasn't alt-right one day, that's pretty much it.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
lmao I had no idea Dinesh debated Hitchens

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Thom and the Heads posted:

Cernovich bailed on the Alt-right movement after the "hailgate" at the NPI conference. This was when a bunch of people at this Alt-right conference threw up roman salutes. Mike Enoch was there and basically called everyone who thought this was too extreme including Cernovich a cuck. This is allegedly the reason why he doxxed Enoch. Cernovich is basically considered Alt-lite now and someone who is an opportunist trying to sell his Gorilla mindset books by people on the alt-right.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

E: a bit too kneejerk of a post.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jan 17, 2017

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I don't know how the gently caress y'all keep up with this, the alt-right family tree is like something cooked up by nazi-Hideo Kojima.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://twitter.com/WhitfordBradley/status/821182047242698752

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

i want 2 dieeeeeeeeeeeeee

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

is that rapping song indicative of what its like to see "hamilton?"

It doez not seem real good if im beong honest.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Checkmate, Dangerous Donald :smug:

GalacticAcid posted:

I believe they did a series of debates. He's obsessed with this notion of the "historicity" of Jesus, but after listening to the latest pod, his ignorance of very, very modern history is even more hilarious.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

GalacticAcid posted:

I have to find it somewhere, but in one of my philosophy of religion courses in college, I remember a hilariously facile "proof of god" from him. He used to fancy himself an academic, so he'd "debate" a bunch of people about evolution or whatever. He really was a gadfly and fewer and fewer people took him seriously, so he ended up doing this Citizens United, conservative direct to video racket.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I really want chapo to "unearth" a d'souza vs hitchens debate, but james adomian probably retired that character for good after hitchens died

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

padijun posted:

I really want chapo to "unearth" a d'souza vs hitchens debate, but james adomian probably retired that character for good after hitchens died

I'm pretty sure he continued doing Huell Howser a few times after he died, and if he can continue doing an innocent beautiful soul like his he can do a miserable piece of poo poo like Hitchens.

I actually think he did hitchens after he died too.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't he even do Huell Howser as a racist?

Unrelated but who's red kahina? I think they were identified as a twitter tanky but I don't know what's special about them.

Engage!
Apr 21, 2011

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Cernovich bailed on the Alt-right movement after the "hailgate" at the NPI conference. This was when a bunch of people at this Alt-right conference threw up roman salutes.

You mean they seig heiled right? Alt right guys always say they were doing a 'Roman Salute' but even if that's true, they must know the entire world sees it as a Nazi salute

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Didn't he even do Huell Howser as a racist?

Unrelated but who's red kahina? I think they were identified as a twitter tanky but I don't know what's special about them.

She's an heiress to the playboy TV channel fortune. Also, she doxxed pisspiggrandad.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Engage! posted:

You mean they seig heiled right? Alt right guys always say they were doing a 'Roman Salute' but even if that's true, they must know the entire world sees it as a Nazi salute

They do, and they will absolutely push their glasses up and correct you if you call them on it.

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

Loved the Bill Corbett episode. You could hear how excited they all were to be doing the show with him, and it just made it feel really fun. Everyone was hilarious.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Jonas Albrecht posted:

They do, and they will absolutely push their glasses up and correct you if you call them on it.

Uh actually this is a toothbrush moustache, first popularized by Charlie Chaplin.

Idiot.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Oh wow I guess ancient sanskrit good luck symbols aren't allowed on armbands.

When did good fortune become such a bad thing?

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Jan 17, 2017

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Look, when I say "all these Jews should be put in the goddamn showers," I'm just exercising good sportsmanship! Don't you remember gym class, you beta cuck?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

padijun posted:

I need to find that old rear end episode of CDR. It's timeless and was probably one of the better Would You Rathers.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Engage! posted:

The poster you quoted is a disingenous altright supporter who wants The Daily Shoah to go to Applebees with Chapo to soberly discuss the merits of a white ethnostate :downs:

Just to hear both sides guys!

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Jan 17, 2017

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

did some forums idiot seriously suggest it's worth anyone's time to listen to a loving nazi podcast

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

R. Guyovich posted:

did some forums idiot seriously suggest it's worth anyone's time to listen to a loving nazi podcast

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

i would love to see an alt right guest go on the chapo trap house. Mike Enoch or bulbusaur from the daily Shoah would be really great. They are both smart and funny so I think they might have a really good conversation on where we need to be headed. Kind of a dialectic between left and right

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I don't think that Mike Enoch guy is doing a lot of podcasting these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

They essentially outline white nationalism and the problems with mass immigration. I think a good discussion topic if they were to ever meet with the chapo boys would be the validity of white identity or a white ethnostate. The Shoah guys I think would be down with this I gather from listening to their podcast. Chapo guys might need to tweak the debate guidelines somewhat but I think it would be both educational and lead to tons of laughs for both sides of such a debate was happening