Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Grouchio posted:

I have personal problems against the Danganronpa franchise. It drove me to much needless paranoia when I first watched an LP in 2013. It helped make my first year of college absolute hell.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go back to the college in the morrow, for the last time.

classic grouchio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

So what will Burbo do, now that we apparently should not post pics?
he's already in gensou

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

The Colonel posted:

You guys watch this Ouran High School Host Club show? It's pretty good.

I would say it's extremely good. Also, despite really hating Harry Potter, I liked that Witch Academia show.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I have here in my hand a list of 69 that were made known to the Moderator as being hentai sex perverts, sadbrains, byob rejects, etc. and who nevertheless are still posting in ADTRW.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Apparently Fate Extella will be available in about an hour?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I was thinking about tagging this NWS, but I think that would get played out very quickly. So without further comment,

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Probably Magic posted:

I would say it's extremely good. Also, despite really hating Harry Potter, I liked that Witch Academia show.

...I'm not sure I've ever seen you outside TFF before. Someone help the worlds are colliding

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Booourns posted:

Should probably add *NWS* to either the thread title or the first post if this is gonna be the NWS anime pic thread

is goku sfw

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Probably Magic posted:

Little Witch Academia is really great, and it's just ... kind of a joy to watch. Have you seen the OVAs?

GorfZaplen posted:

I have here in my hand a list of 69 that were made known to the Moderator as being hentai sex perverts, sadbrains, byob rejects, etc. and who nevertheless are still posting in ADTRW.
Awww, nice of you to keep a list of us, your friends :shobon:

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

GorfZaplen posted:

nice

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Cake Attack posted:

classic grouchio
you mean the classic cloudcuckoolander who isn't trying to be an rear end in a top hat all the time?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

is goku sfw
goku yes, piccolo and vegeta no

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

ughhhh why do you talk like that

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Classic Cake Attack

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Grouchio posted:

you mean the classic cloudHOLY poo poo I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS MEMEoolander who isn't trying to be an rear end in a top hat all the time?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Erg posted:

He's on the list, is why.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/keionbot_/status/821208802481405952

The K-ONs were doing the Attack On Titan perspective meme before it was cool

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

nice try, these dead gay forums dont even have 69 posters

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Erg posted:

a hosed up brain

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hi anime chat thread

i've been rewatching initial d and i love it when the VAMPIRE CAR is introduced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9jkpJRznpo&t=1322s

that car...could it be..."that"...

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

The principal in Hidamari Sketch is an extremely good and funny side-character.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Stexils posted:

nice try, these dead gay forums dont even have 69 posters

I'm not joking. Once my application for modhood goes through I'm sending you all to the next life.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I think d_t is a fail bad poster but I don't know why he was banned for a picture of girls kissing but hey, it is what it is

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Grouchio posted:

you mean the classic cloudcuckoolander who isn't trying to be an rear end in a top hat all the time?

Grouchio. Fiction is fiction. Life is life. Let it go. This is advice from one person to another.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

GorfZaplen posted:

I'm not joking. Once my application for modhood goes through I'm sending you all to the next life.

finally a mod that promises death

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Parallax posted:

finally a mod that promises death

A fitting attitude for these dark days.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

El Burbo posted:

I think d_t is a fail bad poster but I don't know why he was banned for a picture of girls kissing but hey, it is what it is
it was worth it, for all the people having an existential crisis about their chat thread ITT

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Also whatever it is it caused 300 new posts and that more than I'd ever read at once

Well back to schedule

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Guess who's back.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

homeless snail posted:

it was worth it, for all the people having an existential crisis about their chat thread ITT

I hope it dies

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

tomo-chan's playing at my hosue (my house)

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Julias posted:

Grouchio. Fiction is fiction. Life is life. Let it go. This is advice from one person to another.
I have this tendency to try and feel what fictional characters are going through to understand them better.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

a kitten posted:

Guess who's back.

I hope this dies too

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Grouchio posted:

I have this tendency to try and feel what fictional characters are going through to understand them better.

i had a dream where marisa kirisame was worried about not making it to the airport on time and missing her flight, even though she can you know, fly

so i know what you mean probably

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Gyra_Solune posted:

i had a dream where marisa kirisame was worried about not making it to the airport on time and missing her flight, even though she can you know, fly

so i know what you mean probably

Did you kiss dream Marisa because that's what I would have done

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

littleorv posted:

I hope this dies too

i hope you die

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Nitrousoxide posted:

why does she look like a corpse?

Because it's the 'inside her mind' scene because Junketsu has taken it over, and Junketsu was always referred to as the wedding dress (between humans and life fibers) which is why she's in one, and everything is gray except Mako.

Ranzear fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jan 17, 2017

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I hope we all live long, fulfilling lives

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

El Burbo posted:

Did you kiss dream Marisa because that's what I would have done

I thought she was married to Reimu. Are you aiding and abetting infidelity, Burbo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

chumbler posted:

I thought she was married to Reimu. Are you aiding and abetting infidelity, Burbo?

Actually she became immortal and lived in the forest with Alice for the rest of eternity, OP

• Locked thread