Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
So has anybody released a tell all of what election night was like in Hillary's hotel? Because I'm still fervently hoping we get that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
gently caress stevens

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Homeless Friend posted:

gently caress stevens

stone cold Steve Austin is the best steven. i want a cartoon of him but it will end up like camp wwe and be poo poo.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Majorian posted:

It's a much, much, MUUUUUCH better universe than this lovely one, holy Lord gently caress this universe.

I like Steven Universe because it's a nice and kind world. Our universe should be more like it.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Thoguh posted:

So has anybody released a tell all of what election night was like in Hillary's hotel? Because I'm still fervently hoping we get that.

i don't think it's hard to imagine what it was like

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Bad Dem:

Oh, Cory who?

OK Dem: Whatever jag-off they throw against Trump will lose.

Good Dem: Why vote? Do I have to? Ok, I'll write in Harambe.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
steven universe is an okay show, and it really is a message that ought to sink in more heads than it does, but like anything in life, its fans can be simply insufferable.

i also say this knowing that i ain't been part of a cartoon network cartoon's target demographic since... how long ago was it when they canceled ed, edd, and eddy?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
basically just imagine like 90% of people being incredibly silent while they gather updates, and then someone bursting into tears, and i'm pretty sure that's it

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(of course, i say this as a fan of game shows, and there is no better example of how miserable a fandom can be for content creators to deal with than game show fans.)

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Fanbases are fanbases. Even good things can have bad fanbases, much like Sen. Bernie Sanders and his ravenous Bernard Brothers.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
what kind of drama goes on in the game show fandom

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(seriously, jeopardy's facebook page is like every negative stereotype about hillary clinton supporters, but about even more meaningless things. imagine a whole forum full of concerned citizens, trasumta griffendor, and zagarmans being smug about the wording of a question that nobody bothered trying to answer when it came up, and you pretty much have us pegged)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

in a childs cartoon hillary owuld have won

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

consumed by normies posted:

Children's cartoons are good, whereas real life is bad, so this is accurate.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

nah cause cheaters don't prosper in cartoons and hillary rigged the primary

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

it'd be cool if the folks who enjoy SU's nice themes could also apply them to people they don't like

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

you pretty much have us pegged)

Source your Trump quotes.

:haw:

Oh Snapple! posted:

it'd be cool if the folks who enjoy SU's nice themes could also apply them to people they don't like

I dunno if you're talking about me, but I'm pretty nice. I'm only not-nice here when someone is being a real horse's rear end.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also: that new nbc show, the wall? the one that's lebron james' version of plinko but with a ruleset that is clunky and overwrought for the purposes of hyping up a $12 million dollar top prize? people will swear up and down that the show is rigged.

never mind that the stakes are way too small for producers to risk a nickle in a federal prison just so that they can get some extra drama over a team that is there for one episode only. and the stakes shrink even further when you consider that networks only front 80% of a show's production costs anymore.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Majorian posted:

Source your Trump quotes.

:haw:

i said pegged, not pissed

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

too bad hillary clinton didnt have some cool magic crystal to turn her into a good candidate

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i said pegged, not pissed

Oh come on, I think we can extrapolate.

Which is a word that Trump probably thinks is dirty.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Majorian posted:

I dunno if you're talking about me, but I'm pretty nice. I'm only not-nice here when someone is being a real horse's rear end.

I think I'm nice, disagreeing over the primary doesn't mean we can't be nice to each other!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

too bad hillary clinton didnt have some cool magic crystal to turn her into a good candidate

Sounds like she really did need help from the Greens

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

round where i live, magic crystals usually take a couple of boxes of sudafed.

it probably still wouldn't have turned her into a good candidate, but it would have certainly made her a more interesting candidate.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Majorian posted:

nah man i disagree with you here and there but you generally strike me as a decent dude. that was mostly a general comment based on a bunch of poo poo i see all over the place

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Philip Rivers posted:

I think I'm nice, disagreeing over the primary doesn't mean we can't be nice to each other!

Right?

Plus I think we're all on the same page, at least broadly, on the direction that the Dems need to take. No one here's agreeing with that dipshit multimillionaire dude who wants to tack to the center.

Oh Snapple! posted:

nah man i disagree with you here and there but you generally strike me as a decent dude. that was mostly a general comment based on a bunch of poo poo i see all over the place

Well, thanks, it's mutual.:) But yeah, I think we all could stand to be way more forgiving towards each other for disagreeing or being wrong on something or being stubborn.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

If Steven Universe has taught me anything, it's that Clinton and Sanders should sing a song about trust and consent so they can fuse into a single, larger candidate we can all agree on.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hillary & bill clinton, david brock, robby mook, barack obama, lena dunham: BY OUR POWERS COMBINED WE ARE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owuq_An4cnk

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Majorian posted:

Oh come on, I think we can extrapolate.

Which is a word that Trump probably thinks is dirty.

well, frankly, ever since the source was named on the piss papers (same dude who passed info to the fbi when all that fifa corruption took down sepp blatter), i've had this image of mi6 having a department devoted solely to urine-tinged espionage, and that's what i'm sticking with.

despite the doom that will engulf us all in a cleansing wall of nuclear fire, the image of trump unwrapping hentai movies in footie pajamas will be the last thought that is seared into my mind as my outline is seared into the wall behind me.

that, and "bernie would have won"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
earth caught in the middle of an intergalactic spacelesbian war definitely sounds like some kinda anime

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Philip Rivers posted:

Steven Universe, much like Hillary Clinton, is actually good, even if folks don't wanna see it.

Sounds like fake news to me. Why are you posting fake news?

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

deadgoon posted:

earth caught in the middle of an intergalactic spacelesbian war definitely sounds like some kinda anime

Steven Universe is definitely an anime

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

well, frankly, ever since the source was named on the piss papers (same dude who passed info to the fbi when all that fifa corruption took down sepp blatter), i've had this image of mi6 having a department devoted solely to urine-tinged espionage, and that's what i'm sticking with.

I'm trying to come up with a play on "honeypot" that involves pee and I'm blanking.

A chamberpot operation, perhaps?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

deadgoon posted:

It is literally the gayest show, and that makes it unbelievably valuable and great.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Majorian posted:

I'm trying to come up with a play on "honeypot" that involves pee and I'm blanking.

A chamberpot operation, perhaps?

pisspot

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Majorian posted:

It is literally the gayest show, and that makes it unbelievably valuable and great.

A children's cartoon is the gayest show on TV by a mile and it freakin rules

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjucrRbEq4A

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

cool we literally elected the joker

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

anime was right posted:

imo its kasichs fault that trump didnt win even more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Anyone going to a march on the 21st?

• Locked thread