Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

i like that he implied that chapo should hold back or accomodate rather than the daily shoah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Bulkiest Toaster, when you ~Roman Salute~ do you click the heels, or not? It's makes the gesture kind of pop, but it seems like a bit much.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

the boys discuss the validity of a white ethnostate, we all have lots of laughs but also learn a little something too

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
It's fun to watch the alt right crowd splinter into:

"The Nazi salute is awful and way too far for me"

"It's a Roman salute, stop being a whiny pc sjw"

"Hitler did nothing wrong"

Also don't forget that Dinesh sorta got Bill Maher fired from his old show on ABC. The two of them were having some dumb argument about 9/11 that ended up with Maher saying the guys flying the planes into the world Trade Center were braver than us military pilots.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
*leans in through window* Chimpout's Wogcast was actually pretty solid this week if you guys are interested

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

adebisi lives posted:

Also don't forget that Dinesh sorta got Bill Maher fired from his old show on ABC. The two of them were having some dumb argument about 9/11 that ended up with Maher saying the guys flying the planes into the world Trade Center were braver than us military pilots.

They definitely weren't "cowards", which was what people seemed to think they should be called.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

do you think mike enoch gets embrassed when he makes love to his Jewish wife sorry if this offends anyone just thought it was a funny thing haha and i would like to know if you have any pics of him pleasuring his wife while he looks nervous or embrassed just want to see it for a few laughs haha

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

prefect posted:

They definitely weren't "cowards", which was what people seemed to think they should be called.

Yea I'm not saying Maher was bad for saying that but ABC wasn't happy about it!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

adebisi lives posted:

It's fun to watch the alt right crowd splinter into:

"The Nazi salute is awful and way too far for me"

"It's a Roman salute, stop being a whiny pc sjw"

"Hitler did nothing wrong"

Here's a short version of that clip and a longer transcript that I got from Free Republic!:

(Excerpt from Politically Incorrect 9/18/01)

Dinesh D'Souza: Bill, there's another piece of political correctness I want to mention. And, although I think Bush has been doing a great job, one of the themes we hear constantly is that the people who did this are cowards.

Bill Mahr: Not true.

Dinesh D'Souza: Not true. Look at what they did. First of all, you have a whole bunch of guys who are willing to give their life. None of 'em backed out. All of them slammed themselves into pieces of concrete.

Bill Mahr: Exactly.

Dinesh: These are warriors. And we have to realize that the principles of our way of life are in conflict with people in the world. And so -- I mean, I'm all for understanding the sociological causes of this, but we should not blame the victim. Americans shouldn't blame themselves because other people want to bomb them.

Bill Mahr: But also, we should -- we have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNMhNJDRnhU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Millionaire (ex-con) millennial Dinesh D'Souza.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
While looking up info on Dinesh banging Ann Coulter, but before cleaning the vomit off my shirt, I found out that Ann Coulter used to date Jimmie Walker from Good Times. :psyduck:

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
and bill maher

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Famethrowa posted:

The poster you quoted is a disingenous altright supporter who wants The Daily Shoah to go to Applebees with Chapo to soberly discuss the merits of a white ethnostate :downs:

Just to hear both sides guys!

I put Roman salute in quotation for a reason.

Bulkiest Toaster fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jan 17, 2017

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
how could you date ann coulter without being afraid she'd unhinge her jaw and devour you whole while your back's turned

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

cat doter posted:

how could you date ann coulter without being afraid she'd unhinge her jaw and devour you whole while your back's turned

I bet she's good at dressing up in a leather Nazi outfit and sexing like that.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Really? I know they have this bizarre friendly relationship, but I'd think that would be a minge too far

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

*the sound sideshow bob makes when he steps on all those rakes*

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

cat doter posted:

Don't kinkshame, please. Tbf though it's the Jimmy Walker thing that's getting me, because I can't picture him being a real person, in my head they're sitting at a fancy dinner and she's going on about how evil liberals are, while he responds to everything by nodding sagely and giving a solemn "dy-no-mite!"

Thaddius the Large fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jan 17, 2017

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

The_Rob posted:

I'm pretty sure he continued doing Huell Howser a few times after he died, and if he can continue doing an innocent beautiful soul like his he can do a miserable piece of poo poo like Hitchens.

I actually think he did hitchens after he died too.

He did the ghost of Christopher Hitchens who kept denying that he was a ghost because it would prove him wrong about there being no afterlife

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Didn't he even do Huell Howser as a racist?

no, he just played him as a clueless goof who doesn't understand anything outside of california

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL-vVBYD0DZ/

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I like that one guy on that daily shoah cast apparently has a normal fake name and the other is just 'bulbasaur'. Imagine taking seriously the opinion of a guy who says 'I'm bulbasaur and I hate the jews'

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I like that one guy on that daily shoah cast apparently has a normal fake name and the other is just 'bulbasaur'. Imagine taking seriously the opinion of a guy who says 'I'm bulbasaur and I hate the jews'

gently caress that guy for associating himself with my favorite pokemon.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Didn't he even do Huell Howser as a racist?

Unrelated but who's red kahina? I think they were identified as a twitter tanky but I don't know what's special about them.

I mean in so much as Huell Howser was made into a racist crowbot by the US government during his time in the Marine Corps.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
The Daily Shoah guy has been disowned by his family and is leaving his wife. Good. Become a cautionary tale.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

*leans in through window* Chimpout's Wogcast was actually pretty solid this week if you guys are interested

lol

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

The Daily Shoah guy has been disowned by his family and is leaving his wife. Good. Become a cautionary tale.

Fired, too.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Disavowed for being a racist, or for pretending to be a racist/not sincerely racist enough?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

HolePisser1982 posted:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/821426346081525760

lol is this real

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

chapo needs to get an app like wtf so i can pay them to get the other podcasts.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I feel bad for Robert Schimmel's ghost. :(

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

incoherent posted:

chapo needs to get an app like wtf so i can pay them to get the other podcasts.

what do you mean? patreon gives you a custom RSS link you can plug into your podcast catcher of choice

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

padijun posted:

what do you mean? patreon gives you a custom RSS link you can plug into your podcast catcher of choice

I wish you could get an RSS feed with all the episodes in order.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

I put Roman salute in quotation for a reason.

I can't imagine why everyone took you for a nazi apologist

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

https://twitter.com/cafedotcom/status/821433420823732225

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I thought the title Daily Shoah was an injoke that I had missed because seriously no one would actually name a show that. Because, for fucks sake who would do that?

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Ron Jeremy posted:

I thought the title Daily Shoah was an injoke that I had missed because seriously no one would actually name a show that. Because, for fucks sake who would do that?

Edgelords who never grew up.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ron Jeremy posted:

a University of Nebraska philosophy student who called himself “Ghoul,” and whose mother was revealed to be married to another woman. After that, 8channers and anti-fascist activists temporarily worked together to dox the rest of the “Daily Shoah” crew. “Bulbasaur” was exposed as a corrections officer living in Nashville and “Seventh Son” was revealed as a guitarist in an obscure Goth-rock band.

LOL

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Very cool aliases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I love that it was Nazis who worked hard to expose these guys for basically bucket-crab reasons