Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

ElMaligno posted:

I do moisturize and use hydrocortisone regularly because otherwise the Psoriasis would make my face look like an extremely dry tomato with flaking skin.

My mom has psoriasis, I'm sort of at risk to get it, so I feel ya, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

BADGES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!

willroc7 has a new favorite as of 22:35 on Jan 24, 2017

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's a happy baby. :kimchi:

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

Happy and healthy, my wife and I are very lucky. I wonder how dead and gay this forum will be when he's of posting age...

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

willroc7 posted:

Happy and healthy, my wife and I are very lucky. I wonder how dead and gay this forum will be when he's of posting age...

send him away for a year of training w/ uncle wanbigb, where he will be taught to frag & post

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

ElMaligno posted:

Come to the locker room in 5 minutes if you want to get your rear end kicked.

Who is Fast and why should I hold him?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Goober Peas posted:

Who is Fast and why should I hold him?

I think thats his grapplin' shirt.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

This is my hair today, braid bun.

3 whole months until my next appointment, treatments are going well, changeups every 2 weeks until May, responding super well.

6 month countdown until my hair is totally in, and WHITE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holiday weight gain totally overlooked, and totally already being dealt with.

A blood disorder that you live with is the greatest thing. No more worrying about dying from cancer... until I inevitably get cancer. OR everything else in the doctor's enormous medical dictionary except for cancer. My burns are healing great and are out of bandages, and I promise not to trip and die on the way to the pharmacy with the biggest grin on my face.

Thank you SA for tolerating my stupid health bullshit with humour, terror and support. It is something that my family cannot do, and seeing photos of myself through stress, joy, disappointment and pain is something that can remind me with easy page flips that I have come a long way. Go go somethingawful you gay dead forum for many years of excellent posters, and really pretty women and men.

I will accept any awards now.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I've talked to some top men in the SA administration and you've won an award.

It's super funny but also super depressing.

We've elected Trump down here in the states.

He's like a puppy that will probably sit on furniture you didn't want him to and look charming.

Good luck and stay safe!

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Teagan posted:

This is my hair today, braid bun.

3 whole months until my next appointment, treatments are going well, changeups every 2 weeks until May, responding super well.

6 month countdown until my hair is totally in, and WHITE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holiday weight gain totally overlooked, and totally already being dealt with.

A blood disorder that you live with is the greatest thing. No more worrying about dying from cancer... until I inevitably get cancer. OR everything else in the doctor's enormous medical dictionary except for cancer. My burns are healing great and are out of bandages, and I promise not to trip and die on the way to the pharmacy with the biggest grin on my face.

Thank you SA for tolerating my stupid health bullshit with humour, terror and support. It is something that my family cannot do, and seeing photos of myself through stress, joy, disappointment and pain is something that can remind me with easy page flips that I have come a long way. Go go somethingawful you gay dead forum for many years of excellent posters, and really pretty women and men.

I will accept any awards now.

Woo! I hope 2017 is a year of much better health for you.

Got my MAC lipstick in the mail today! The formula is so nice. Also, how long have I had a tough cute tag? I usually phone post, lol

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
I apparently messed some settings up and now all the photos look as if processed by a Gameboy Advance. Still,

let's politely call this the Eastern European charm.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

60 degrees, no jacket!

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Lichtenstein posted:

let's politely call this the Eastern European charm.

What's it like living in a Khrushchyovka?

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

Wangsbig posted:

send him away for a year of training w/ uncle wanbigb, where he will be taught to frag & post

but where will he learn to have functioning human relationships?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

He also gets a Reddit account, obvs.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

willroc7 posted:

but where will he learn to have functioning human relationships?

uncle 'larry' david gorman

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

willroc7 has a new favorite as of 22:35 on Jan 24, 2017

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

willroc7 posted:

You know what? You're god drat right. Goons got it all.

:sadwave:

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Hair did, beard trimmed.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
How do you always manage to look the same despite trims and hair-dones? drat cyborg.

I recognize that shirt and maintain it's the best thing ever.

Edit: APPARENTLY the motorcycle guys I work with don't like my choice of Panic at the Disco being played all day, as it is my day to choose the music and all I hear is yelling. I'm choosing this thread to whine about it! Snobs! Back to Suicidal Tendencies I guess. :colbert:

fizzymercury has a new favorite as of 19:30 on Jan 13, 2017

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

a good photo

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

My face a couple of days ago when I was reading a chat about people "buying homes" "getting mortgages" having kids", you know "being adults"

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Your party on shirt is the best thing ever and I need one. Yeah I've said it before to other people but I really mean it this time.

Also I don't even know the words you used in your post? Mortgage? Adult? HOMES? Madness, sir. MADNESS.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Teagan posted:

I am wearing my holiday shirt two days in a row guys.

And Bradley Cooper has no lips, it is eerie.

I'll be sorta (selfishly) bummed when your hair grows back out, you pull off shorter cuts really really well :) glad you're doing better too and that you have a place like SA to turn to for advice or venting or just regular old updates, lots of good people here who care, even if some of them don't wanna admit it...lol

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Once it is in, I have decided to go back to an old short cut that I used to have. I might grow it long without dyeing it again, because the colour is nice, but I know that if I grow it long, it will be a deep auburn if I have any say about it. I know I already posted a photo of it, but since you brought up short hair, I am going to post it again because that is how cool my hair is, and the colour is.

I have a good friend who is a wonderful hair stylist that I will be going to instead of the local girl who really kind of butchered that look... and every one I have ever had. But yea.. I prefer short hair. When I get to have a preference.

I appreciate your post :tipshat:

Actually, Milky Chance is a lot more likely to be what will happen.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 20:05 on Jan 14, 2017

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

fizzymercy posted:

Your party on shirt is the best thing ever and I need one. Yeah I've said it before to other people but I really mean it this time.

Also I don't even know the words you used in your post? Mortgage? Adult? HOMES? Madness, sir. MADNESS.

I bought it on Target a few years ago, I would use it more but it has a hole on one of the armpits :( :( :(

Its foggy here in the bay

Selfie with the Oakland-San Francisco Bay Bridge in the background.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Lot of good looking goons in these last, uh, 1028 pages.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Keep it up everyone.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Tuff Broz

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Holy poo poo you guy and gals! I've been chatting with Teagen, and I might be the only person on earth who can judge her and you have NO loving IDEA how super amazing she is. She is a fuckin' saint. I love her. There, I said it.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Desert Bus posted:

Holy poo poo you guy and gals! I've been chatting with Teagen, and I might be the only person on earth who can judge her and you have NO loving IDEA how super amazing she is. She is a fuckin' saint. I love her. There, I said it.

I judge every goon. :colbert:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

whiteyfats posted:

I judge every goon. :colbert:

When it comes to me and Teagan, you ain't got a clue. We are so broken you can't even imagine. Check out this post by me, know that I judge Teagan as a peer, and prepare to understand disability like never before. She is loving amazing.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2182661&pagenumber=3#post468432861

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

:waycool:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

It's nice to be this hosed up and actually be able to help someone else that I respect.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I am gone for like three seconds and people go nuts!

Thanks for the love, but really, hahaha it is fine.

I am not broken :P :P :P

I think that my lipstick glows in the dark.

Ceramic pig, I am going to continue the love fest. I know your hair has been talked about, but it is just so damned cool. How do you deal with roots? Blonde highlighted hair just seems to grow out and meld, but that has got to be an intense colouring habit for you!

Teagan has a new favorite as of 18:31 on Jan 17, 2017

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Was out drinking on Friday. Hoping to obliterate the abysmal shift from my mind. Little bit of flush going in my cheeks.

Sorry for interrupting the love fest :(

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

[disabled, sorry for no caps]
it's more what you've been through. you are one hell of a survivor. you amaze me in terms of medical poo poo and that is super hard.

this is the pics thread, so here is me and two of my babies. i'm gonna donate 12" of hair to charity soon, so i may as well do this now. i'll get someone else to take pics of the tattoos. they are all unique and all blackwork. i suck at pics and i'm home alone

i can't get this one to resize (procambarus clarkii var. "ghost"):
http://l.imgur.com/4dZqvfT.jpg

Desert Bus has a new favorite as of 18:59 on Jan 17, 2017

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Desert Bus posted:

When it comes to me and Teagan, you ain't got a clue. We are so broken you can't even imagine. Check out this post by me, know that I judge Teagan as a peer, and prepare to understand disability like never before. She is loving amazing.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2182661&pagenumber=3#post468432861

Oh EDS. That's a bitch kitty.

My knees are way out of line. Well one is the one that didn't get surgery and is in full fall apart mode lately.

I don't even want to know about the other stuff in that syndrome. My surgeon was just passing through as I was getting dressings removed with a bunch of scrubs and she asks me to bend my thumb back to touch my forearm and i'm like sure. They all took notes on their clip boards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Do you have a pet lobster? That's great! Like a French eccentric.