Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:laffo:

Getting blacklisted from GSF isn't really that hard. Being blacklisted not for being a spy or outright goonfucker, but just because you're so willfully awful that nobody can put up with you anymore is something special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

wonder what my blacklist entry says

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

:rip: Rah

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I'd check but I can't remember my region commander details and the only way to fix it is to submit a ticket which is a pain in the dick/slow/usually results in snark.

Persevered:

quote:

Invited awoxers into his alt corp to kill GSF ratters:
https://zkillboard.com/kill/45103653/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/45103560/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/45103625/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/45103527/
Also stole 25 bil from a GSF member.

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Jan 17, 2017

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Viva Miriya posted:

wonder what my blacklist entry says

GSF Blacklist posted:

Character Name: MANDOZERTHEGREAT

Notes

Service ban.
Added By: GSF On: 2015-03-08 14:03:45Set Admin Only

Invited awoxers into his alt corp to kill GSF ratters:
https://zkillboard.com/kill/45103653/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/45103560/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/45103625/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/45103527/
Also stole 25 bil from a GSF member.
Added By: Mirana Bal'ari On: 2015-03-08 14:56:44Set Admin Only

Also, rest in piss Johnny Rah.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Now just to wonder how Johnny Rah's will be written up.

Denis
Apr 8, 2015

can one outside GSF see the blacklist ?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Dozers greatest crime was failing to kill Ali virgo.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Denis posted:

No you need an RC account.

I get curious what happens when a corp or ally joins the coalition and they have blacklisted members. Raging ducks (whom spent weeks camping Deklein ratters) later joined afterlife and became blue.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Nothing.

Strictly speaking there's nothing our diplos can do if our allies recruit GSF blacklisted people except weakly complain about it and maybe point out that it might be advisable to purge them because if they've hosed us, chances are they're going to gently caress our ally. Its not as if our guys are going to turf out an entire alliance because of a couple of bad apples (unless those apples are CO2 leadership but then hey, hindsight is 20/20).

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Jan 17, 2017

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Denis posted:

Yes. It's posted right next to the formal charges, list of jurors, and other space court papers.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Zephyrine posted:

Dozers greatest crime was failing to kill Ali virgo.

Your greatest crime is existing.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Reverand maynard posted:

[09:36:24] Daggoth Ur > i love ketchup on steak, its amazing

Jesus Christ that guy is something. His stupidity never fails to amaze.

When we were abandoning the north, I'm pretty sure Daggoth was the only one to run out of fuel in his titan. He didn't know he needed to bring "extra" fuel for a trip across the galaxy :cripes:

EDIT: Was Daggoth around for any of the fighting in the north? As far as I can recall, he showed up for the move south, then disappeared again until we had safe ratting space.

dashmoo posted:

I just kicked Johnny Rah from -rep a second time. There will not be a third. I requested a blacklist for him in GSF. Tired of the drama.

The system works! :sax:

This thread has become a roller coaster of emotion

The Hambulance fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jan 17, 2017

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Zephyrine posted:

No you need an RC account.

You do not need an RC account, blacklist can be checked via jabber, though it doesn't show notes.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Either way, there's no note for him yet.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

lol, poor Dashmoo, I still remember him having a 2 hour conversation with me because I told my guys to just kill Johnny any time they saw him.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

The Hambulance posted:

EDIT: Was Daggoth around for any of the fighting in the north? As far as I can recall, he showed up for the move south, then disappeared again until we had safe ratting space.

He showed up to a blops fleet and demanded the right to bomb at which point I told him I'd kill him if I saw an active bomb leave his ship (We were running drones at the time and repairing/replacing drones in someone elses sov is a pain in the dick).

He stopped showing up to the camps after that.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
playing eve has been legit fun the past two nights, and what's more I haven't had as much faith in my FCs since... well a while.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

The Hambulance posted:

EDIT: Was Daggoth around for any of the fighting in the north?

Daggoth Ur has been around since at least 2011. We used to make fun of him for being super stingy and only ever bringing a Rifter to every fleet with a salvager on it. Im not surprised he has a titan now.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

The Claptain posted:

Also, rest in piss Johnny Rah.

do me do me

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
also please don't d*x my alts, you can censor those

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Orange Red Bull posted:

Daggoth Ur has been around since at least 2011. We used to make fun of him for being super stingy and only ever bringing a Rifter to every fleet with a salvager on it. Im not surprised he has a titan now.

I know he's been around for a while. I was questioning if he was conspicuously absent during the Saranen stuff.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

This is your daily reminder that Lenny Kravitz2 the hero of wwb is still banned as gently caress

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
After some minor testing I can somewhat cautiously say shield dps bhaal o w n s

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
yeah well once he served his purpose CCP didn't have any problem kicking him to the curb in a token show of "doing something about gambling." It's all shady as gently caress but whatever.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Here's to hoping they stay banned

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Does he still have any political power in game then? One day all of his old fans will :sever: if all he can do is post on reddit.

Is this lukewarm support for him just in case he gets unbanned and begins to throw around money again?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

stale meme dot png posted:

yeah well once he served his purpose CCP didn't have any problem kicking him to the curb in a token show of "doing something about gambling." It's all shady as gently caress but whatever.

Hes still operating vicariously within and without the game client through his shady unnamed NETC financiers

And also living a second life on reddit as a secret government agent

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Zephyrine posted:

Does he still have any political power in game then? One day all of his old fans will :sever: if all he can do is post on reddit.

Is this lukewarm support for him just in case he gets unbanned and begins to throw around money again?

Judging by how rapidly he gets downvoted these days, no one really cares about him anymore on reddit.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

in case he gets unbanned and begins to throw around money again?

They arent holding their breath. PL/NC krabbing it up in Tribute/Vale, Horde trying highsec extortion and it looks like MC went back to #SovLyfe too

Whats really fascinating is watching the death spiral of MOA. The exodus of active pvp corps are being replaced with ex-renters :laugh:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

the bhaal hull bonuses are straight up worse than the nightmares for dps.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Zephyrine posted:

I think that's basically it, just on the off chance lennybux return people might as well be polite. But with NETC getting shithoused without any effective response I suspect he's lost whatever influence he used to have among anyone that matters.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Reverand maynard posted:

the bhaal hull bonuses are straight up worse than the nightmares for dps.

The nightmare doesn't have bonused neut/nos that allows you to never run out of cap. With multi frequency my bhaal does 1000 dps lol

Edit: the bhaal is also dirt cheap

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Zephyrine posted:

do you think an RMTer will be let back into the game before or after you are let back into THE IMPERIUM

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Viva Miriya posted:

do you think an RMTer will be let back into the game before or after you are let back into THE IMPERIUM

It depends on who of us can get on the CSM first :black101:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Zephyrine posted:

It depends on who of us can get on the CSM first :black101:

what us lol

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Viva Miriya posted:

what us lol

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

daggoth ur was vouched into gsf by shank ronuken years ago as a joke. we used to run small gang pvp with him and xcron, he basically just salvaged and looted everything for himself but we didn't mind since making fun of him was entertaining in the boredom that is eve between fights. so if it wasn't for former widot member and known pony poster shank ronuken chances are daggoth ur would still be in co2 right now.

as for johnny rah, suas didn't take him as some major victory and he wasn't iberians either. everyone in iberians was from the iberian pennisula and didn't really speak english as a first language iirc. he was in some alliance so small and lovely it's not worthy remembering the name of even but maintained friendly relations with a lot of the smaller groups in syndicate at the time. in exchange for his service, being our cynobait and helping us hotdrop all his former friends for months, suas let him into bos. he didn't even really want to invite rah at the end because by then he had an idea about what kind of special moron he had found, but suas is the kind of guy to keep his word. his title in bos was 'comms legend' shortly before leaving/being kicked

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Venom Snake posted:

I think it's still a bit early to say "owns". Finishing slightly higher in damage than an AC Vagabond on an Orthrus and on par with a HFI on an ENI isn't exactly the stuff of legends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Percelus posted:

suas is the kind of guy to keep his word.

:eyepop:

• Locked thread