Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Inzombiac posted:

EVERY PICTURE IN HERE MAKES ME ANGRY

Don't worry, I will stick by your side and brighten your day no matter what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

"These eyes have seen more than most, these feet have tread where few have"

-A 21 year old college student who has never lived outside a 50 miles radius of her hometown, but went to Thailand for 2 weeks in 2015

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

-A 21 year old college student who has never lived outside a 50 miles radius of her hometown, but went to Thailand for 2 weeks ate at that Thai place in the sketchy "urban" part of town once in 2015

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

-A 21 year old college student who has never lived outside a 50 miles radius of her hometown, but went to Thailand for 2 weeks ate a hamburger off the kid's menu at that Thai place in the sketchy "urban" part of town once in 2015

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

-A 21 year old college student who has never lived outside a 50 miles radius of her hometown, but went to Thailand for 2 weeks in 2015

White people are the most boring loving people

- Professor 'White' Shark

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Speaking of which,

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Joke's on you, I live in Europe

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Professor Shark posted:

Speaking of which,

Since this is pretty much always posted by conservatives, I like to comment, "So you are not entitled to gun ownership, then? Good to hear!"

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Obviously you're not entitled to it, you have to fight for it :eng99:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Professor Shark posted:

Speaking of which,

I'm entitled to a yellow pad and a lovely pen? Cool beans!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Pvt.Scott posted:

Why do horoscope things never include any negative poo poo? I guess the one above does because "an Ares will belittle you constantly but flip his poo poo the moment anyone dare insult his property and he will literally fight people for no reason," isn't very positive.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uXRinzI9Jmc

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Trump is my excuse to be an rear end in a top hat.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Management posted:

Trump is my excuse to be an rear end in a top hat.

A Connecticut politician was arrested for sexual assault after he 'jokingly' gave a 'little pinch' to a woman's groin.

Republican Christopher von Keyserling, 71, was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault for grabbing a Greenwich, Connecticut, town worker's genital area on Wednesday.

The incident took place on December 8, 2016, after a heated political discussion, in which he told the unidentified 57-year-old woman that he 'loved' not having to be 'politically correct' anymore.

Von Keyserling, who has served on the Greenwich Representative Town Meeting board since 1985, called the woman a 'lazy, bloodsucking union employee', reported the Westport Daily Voice.  

Politician Christopher von Keyserling was charged with fourth degree sexual assault for grabbing a Greenwich, Connecticut, town worker's genital area on Wednesday

Prior to the alleged groping, the two were in a discussion about the changing nature of politics.

The woman remarked 'it was a new world politically' and von Keyserling had to educate his fellow politicians of the town board, the arrest warrant said. 

He allegedly replied: 'I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct.'

The prominent local politician then followed the town employee into a co-worker's office and when she walked by him to leave, he allegedly pinched her in the groin.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
*posts to facebook*

*smiles at herself*

*picks Harry Potter book back up*

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

I'm heartless.

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

"say"

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I'm heartless.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I'm heartless.

Angry reacts only.

Also, JB has nearly 78 million likes :v: Good luck, stupid baby.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Tricky D posted:

*posts to facebook*

*smiles at herself*

*picks Harry Potter book back up*

The good thing is that it's insanely easy to outsmart people who post these things

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
how come none of the females who claim to be attracted to intelligence ever wanna gently caress or kiss me

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Ein cooler Typ posted:

how come none of the females who claim to be attracted to intelligence ever wanna gently caress or kiss me

because you are dumb as heck my friend!!

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

fb is the equivilant of lovely chatrooms 10+ years ago except for the loving perverts use their real names

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I'm heartless.

Is the mustache onesie for added irony

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao jesus christ

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I'm heartless.

No you shared, now "you will recieve good karma."

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I'm heartless.

Posted from Innsmouth, Ma

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Straight to hell!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I'm heartless.

I read that as "lie and say amen"

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

excellent use of the dutch angle to foreshadow danger

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
This is my favorite post in the history if the forums.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Thousands of people across the country are going to be really confused pretty soon about why they are in trouble at work for calling their supervisor a faglord.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

do u know jenny posted:

Thousands of people across the country are going to be really confused pretty soon about why they are in trouble at work for calling their supervisor a faglord.

"What do you mean I'm fired? All I did was grab my boss' pussy!"

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Slugworth posted:

This is my favorite post in the history if the forums.

Can you explain it to the dumber kids in the class?

cnut
May 3, 2016

Professor Shark posted:

"Got yer nose!"

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Professor Shark posted:

The baby was born without a nose. That picture is of a thing you do with children where you put your hand near their faces then pull it away with your thumb positioned thusly and then say "I've got your nose." Because it kinda looks like a nose.

He's got the nose.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

the right has really seized on this PC label poo poo super effectively, but like, in a world that abolishes "political correctness" what specifically do these people think they could do that they couldn't before? I don't get the impression they're raging against needing to form the extra syllables required to jump from "midget" to "vertically challenged". Please help me, I seriously don't know any conservatives.

• Locked thread