Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Andrast posted:

Sounds like a really nice death bed discussion.

Maybe their words won't be intelligible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

i mean maybe she's cheating or maybe she's just trying to spice up your relationship dude

I honestly wonder if he's not cheating on her, projection is really common and "she sent me a filthy snapchat!" seems like such a weird thing to freak out about

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

no, no it's her, she has the problem:

quote:

OP posted:
She's been on OK Cupid since age 14 and dating men since then. 6 years is not a minute and a half.

:redflag: :redflag: :redflag:

:siren: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :siren:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Gaunab posted:

[28/M] My wife [26/F] sent me a snapchat of her fully naked and spreading her legs, she has never done this before and it was very abrupt which makes me suspicious.

Nice humblebrag, bro. Your wife's horny and you should feel lucky, punk. Next he's gonna post "Strangely enough, I found $400 on the ground outside the post office today. Should I be paranoid?"

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Mirthless posted:

MDMA contains the molecules of methamphetamine, they are not the same substance and MDMA is not generally considered a true amphetamine. You'll only get the full stimulant effects of Methamphetamine by actually doing meth. It's apparently a pretty popular combo to take them together.

Well yes, I was being very pedantic about it. As said, I have never taken meth, but have done MDMA plenty and mixing it with uppers is 99.9% of the time something that kills the MDMA high, though perhaps crystal has a different effect

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Tabletop gaming didn't do this to this guy. This guy was hosed up beyond repair long before he ever picked up a 20 sided die.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

MF_James posted:

Well yes, I was being very pedantic about it. As said, I have never taken meth, but have done MDMA plenty and mixing it with uppers is 99.9% of the time something that kills the MDMA high, though perhaps crystal has a different effect

Yeah I can't speak for it either, same thing re: meth, I've just seen it suggested a lot.

NomChompsky posted:

Tabletop gaming didn't do this to this guy. This guy was hosed up beyond repair long before he ever picked up a 20 sided die.

yeah, I think the problem WRT tabletop gaming is that it tends to attract people who like to bury themselves in their fantasies and some people's fantasies are really loving gross and hosed up and weird and awful

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

Did I [M35] cheat on my wife [33F] at a massage parlor?

I've been happily married for the last ten years. We have our problems, but generally, we're a good couple. While I, like a lot of people fantasize about having a fling, I'm loyal to my wife and don't wish to cheat. Our sex life was good, but has gotten even better recently.

I also have back that often gets sore. I think it's because of how I sleep, but it's been bad for years. Sometimes going and getting a massage helps, so every once in a while I'll book an appointment with a massage therapist and get a massage. So far so good.

My wife finds this indulgent and makes me feel guilty about it. She thinks it's a waste of money, though she lets me go once or twice a year. It's expensive, but we can afford it as we both have good jobs.

Well, my back has been acting up and I wanted a massage, but didn't want to deal with my wife so I decided I would "go cheap". Basically, there is a massage place at the mall near our house. The mall is nice, the place is clean and staffed by 60 year old Chinese ladies, so everything looks legit. It's cheaper than a regular fancy massage therapist and I could do a quick half hour and be on my way. I could pay cash and my wife would never know. Score!

So I go and book a half hour. I'm lead into a curtained off area and I strip to my underwear. The nice lady starts rubbing my back and doing a great job. (The little lady had some strong rear end hands.) But then it gets a little weird.

She pulls down the towel and then pulls down my underwear and starts massaging my rear end with oil. Rubbing it with her hands. First as part of a back rub, then for a minute or two on my rear end. Then a few minutes later, she pulls up my underwear from the leg holes and begins massaging my inner thigh just below my junk.

Ordinary massage therapists have never done this to me and I have to admit, I was incredibly turned on. Even though she was a little old lady, I was incredibly horny and while I didn't say anything, I deeply wished she would stroke my rear end more and get me off. I was as horny and turned on as I'd been in years.

Nothing else happened and I paid and left. Now I feel terribly guilty. I really think if she had offered, I would have happily received a handjob or something if she was offering. (Was she giving me signs I missed here? Was this a normal Asian massage or was she offering more? Just curious...)

Sexual stuff aside it was a great massage and my back feels great, though I doubt I'll go back.

So: Did I cheat? Was I wrong for not stopping her from massaging my rear end? Should I have run screaming? Do I owe a confession to my wife? Am I making too much out of this? Should I forget about it?

TL/DR: Went to what I thought was a legit massage. Had my rear end rubbed and feel guilty because I loved it.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
It's pretty disturbing that a 14 year old girl was active on OKC for 6 years and has been dating older men for that entire time period. Definite familial sexual abuse vibes coming up here. :smith:

Despite all of that, a 20 year old likely abuse victim is this garbage person's soulmate forever~ :smugmrgw:

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Gaunab posted:

Did I [M35] cheat on my wife [33F] at a massage parlor?

Open the relationship so you can explore your newly discovered GILF fetish.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I like the dick mileage assumption that he pulls it out all the way in between thrusts

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

I'm, gay

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

scrubs season six posted:

I think every woman should confess to their SO that the night before they met she got All Holes Filled with Hard Cock by some strangers, just to see how he reacts.

Would an enthusiastic "gently caress yeah!" combined with a high-five be the appropriate response?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Do guys like this guy not connect the dots to maybe just asking his wife to touch his rear end?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

NomChompsky posted:

gaming didn't make that guy get a boner over eating women alive but hoo boy did it give him a venue to express it all over unsuspecting women without having to worry about any of the other nerdlingers involved making him feel bad about it

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

Pick posted:

I like the dick mileage assumption that he pulls it out all the way in between thrusts

what do you think normally happens, you just chuck it in and wiggle it around a bit?

full strokes are the par for the course

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
One! *thrusts it in balls deep*
*deep breath, removes cock up to the tip*
Two! *thrusts it in balls deep*
Three--!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

my theory is these people have never had sex before

also "eww THIGH GAP" lmao

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

One! *thrusts it in balls deep*
Two! *thrusts it in balls deep*
Three--!

Ah, so this is the mythical so wonderful and so slutty gangbang that I've been waiting all my life for?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pick posted:

be sure to change your labia every 3000 miles for optimal performance

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Pick posted:

you can get a fake one that wiggles and lasts for hours for less than a hundo. and you can wash it, to make sure it's washed, which frankly is a reaaaal step up

Amanda Palmer has you covered

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

chumbler posted:

Do guys like this guy not connect the dots to maybe just asking his wife to touch his rear end?

Butt Stuff is fun for everyone

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

or approx 4800 km

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Is that similar to "putting the pussy on the chainwax" or is that a different vagina maintenance product/technique?

Does Trojan or KY make this "pussy chainwax"?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
excuse me i am your service technician and i need to check your oil with my uh dipstick

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I insist the vaginas I dump my load into are equipped with a lubrication nipple so I don't have to stop the pump

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Jeff Sichoe posted:

what do you think normally happens, you just chuck it in and wiggle it around a bit?

full strokes are the par for the course
Haha, virgin.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
When I was in undergrad, all the girls super heavy into dressage talked about their horses like a normal person would talk about their boyfriend, and I thought this was super weird, but then it turns out that a lot of guys :iiaca: about snatch so I guess there's something about humans that can't seem to distinguish genitalia and modes of transport

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I insist the vaginas I dump my load into are equipped with a lubrication nipple so I don't have to stop the pump

No such thing as too much lube.

Pick posted:

When I was in undergrad, all the girls super heavy into dressage talked about their horses like a normal person would talk about their boyfriend, and I thought this was super weird, but then it turns out that a lot of guys :iiaca: about snatch so I guess there's something about humans that can't seem to distinguish genitalia and modes of transport

As long as they aren't loving their horses/cars

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

she's gotta lotta junk in the trunk :v:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Improbable Lobster posted:

As long as they aren't loving their horses/cars

I would not put it past either of those two groups

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Don't date horse people or manchildren

quote:

This is going to sound like a joke, but I am serious. I am convinced my boss is trying to kill me. I am a diabetic, and struggle with it. She knows that. I came back from the doctor not too long ago and told people my blood sugars were really high again. The next day my boss brought in a box of oranges for the break room. She brings in doughnuts a lot and likes to surprise us with afternoon treats of smoothies. Our holiday lunch consisted of two entrées: fried chicken and pizza, neither of which I should be eating. There was salad too, but not much. And the desserts were overwhelming. I know my boss doesn’t like me. Luckily she can’t get rid of me easily. But now I’m wondering if she might be actually trying to get me to ruin my diabetic diet and end up in a diabetic coma or worse. I asked a couple of co-workers about it, but they just laughed. But I’m serious. Do you think I have a case to take to HR here?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Pick posted:

I would not put it past either of those two groups

True that

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:horse:

My (35F) husband (40M) of 10 years thinks I want to die on a horse.
Relationships
submitted 11 months ago * by Hohhthrowaway

All right, the title was a little clickbaity. The problem, though, is real.

My husband has trouble hearing me when I talk. I don't know whether this is genuinely a hearing problem or a listening problem. Regardless, he is constantly asking me to repeat myself and has been for years. That is annoying enough, but I could probably have continued to deal with it for the forseeable future if he hadn't recently picked up what is possibly the most irritating habit in the history of time.

When I say something he doesn't hear, he no longer just asks me to repeat myself. Now, he paraphrases what he "thinks" he heard me say. For example, the title came from a time I told him I was going to iron my shorts. I guess he didn't hear, so he replied "what? You want to die on a horse?" He does this every time he doesn't hear something. We're talking about upwards of 5 times a day. "I'm brushing my teeth" becomes "you're rushing a thief?" "I'm going to the store" becomes "you're mowing on the shore?" "I'm making the baby a bottle" becomes "you're taking the neighbors a throttle?" You get the point.

Obviously, he knows that I'm not actually saying the things he thinks I'm saying. I'm not even sure he actually thinks I'm saying them. I'm pretty sure this is all a big joke to him. He seems to think he's being absolutely hilarious, but this is driving me up the wall. I have told him it bothers me, and he agrees to stop, but that only lasts for a few days and then he's back to "what? You're baking a winner?"

I think part of the problem is that we have very different senses of humor, and he genuinely doesn't understand why I don't find him the funniest guy ever when he asks why I'm going to put glass in my jar. But Reddit, I don't know how much longer I can take this. FWIW, I have asked him to get his hearing checked, but he claims it's fine. Should I insist? Should I talk to him again? Should I just stop talking to him at all? Do I need to get earplugs so I never have to hear "what? You're beading a hook?" Again? Help, please.

TL;DR: Husband thinks it's funny to "mishear" me as saying ridiculous things. He's driving me up the wall and I don't know how to get him to stop.

EDIT: Thanks for the responses, everyone! I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one with this issue. I'm going to sit down with my husband tomorrow and try to have a conversation with him about his hearing. I'm hoping he'll agree to a hearing test, but if he won't, I think I can at least explain how his current behavior is maddening and get him to agree to use less irritating ways of asking me to repeat what I said. I'll post if I have an update!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
a real winner

quote:

Girlfriend (f23) loves horses. I (m27) hate horses.

I can't tell if I'm really a jerk or if I just can't see a tree through the drat forrest.

My girlfriend is a really nice chick. She's pretty, well employed, soft natured, motherly, and we've been together for 1 1/2 years, living together for one. She does all the cooking/cleaning/looking after me.
She loves horses. I can't stand them. She's a vegetarian, I am a deer hunter.

She lets me go hunting whenever I want to. No complaints.

She's had horses all her life, and doesn't involve me in them because she knows I don't like them. It really upsets her.

A few months ago, she'd been planning on going to a big horse show and she'd been planning it for six months. That weekend I'd completely forgotten about it. I told her the boys were going hunting and I was going to tag along. It wasn't until after the weekend I realised, I missed the show. And she wasn't able to go because I was supposed to take her.

Since then, she hasn't asked me to go, ever. I feel pretty lovely about it.

She, however, has made a sincere effort to get into my hobbies. She even bought her own rifle so I could teach her how to use it. She asks questions about my hunting. All that stuff. She tries.

Problem is, I can't get into her hobbies because I HATE horses.

Dunno what to do.

tldr: girlfriend is amazing, but her big passion is horses. I hate horses. Dunno what to do.

she owns two and only spends time with them now when I've gone hunting so I don't have to be involved.

I helped her buy the rifle when she expressed interest in perhaps learning. She went from 100% anti hunting to wanting to give it a go herself. I didn't force her into this, she just asked a lot of questions and said it'd be fun to do together. She doesn't bring this horse thing up, ever, but when I do, she gets pretty upset.

I'm mostly asking because these are the things we do on the weekends. She wants to ride, I want to hunt. So we have to do one or the other if we want to ever see each other. She's chosen to come with me hunting.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My cock is the size and shape of a medium to large American pond turtle.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pick posted:

Relationships

My husband has trouble hearing me when I talk. I don't know whether this is genuinely a hearing problem or a listening problem. Regardless, he is constantly asking me to repeat myself and has been for years. That is annoying enough, but I could probably have continued to deal with it for the forseeable future if he hadn't recently picked up what is possibly the most irritating habit in the history of time.

When I say something he doesn't hear, he no longer just asks me to repeat myself. Now, he paraphrases what he "thinks" he heard me say. For example, the title came from a time I told him I was going to iron my shorts. I guess he didn't hear, so he replied "what? You want to die on a horse?" He does this every time he doesn't hear something. We're talking about upwards of 5 times a day. "I'm brushing my teeth" becomes "you're rushing a thief?" "I'm going to the store" becomes "you're mowing on the shore?" "I'm making the baby a bottle" becomes "you're taking the neighbors a throttle?" You get the point.

Obviously, he knows that I'm not actually saying the things he thinks I'm saying. I'm not even sure he actually thinks I'm saying them. I'm pretty sure this is all a big joke to him. He seems to think he's being absolutely hilarious, but this is driving me up the wall. I have told him it bothers me, and he agrees to stop, but that only lasts for a few days and then he's back to "what? You're baking a winner?"

I think part of the problem is that we have very different senses of humor, and he genuinely doesn't understand why I don't find him the funniest guy ever when he asks why I'm going to put glass in my jar. But Reddit, I don't know how much longer I can take this. FWIW, I have asked him to get his hearing checked, but he claims it's fine. Should I insist? Should I talk to him again? Should I just stop talking to him at all? Do I need to get earplugs so I never have to hear "what? You're beading a hook?" Again? Help, please.

TL;DR: Husband thinks it's funny to "mishear" me as saying ridiculous things. He's driving me up the wall and I don't know how to get him to stop.

EDIT: Thanks for the responses, everyone! I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one with this issue. I'm going to sit down with my husband tomorrow and try to have a conversation with him about his hearing. I'm hoping he'll agree to a hearing test, but if he won't, I think I can at least explain how his current behavior is maddening and get him to agree to use less irritating ways of asking me to repeat what I said. I'll post if I have an update!

let she who does not verbally update her deaf husband on literally every action she takes cast the first obnoxiousness stone

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

Girlfriend (f23) loves horses. I (m27) hate horses.

Hmm yeah I guess I should date this woman who is really into horses but man I really hate horses what should I do can you help me reddit

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pick posted:

Relationships

I'm going to do this 10x a day until my gf threatens to murder me and then I will only do it twice a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
respect

quote:

I (23f) saw a facebook chat between my BF (23M) and his brother (27ishM) that was very cruel about my appearance. I just don't know what to do because it REALLY hurts.Relationships
submitted 6 months ago * by verysadrightnow1234

I will try to make this is as short as possible. I'm taking summer courses and my laptop just broke. I asked my BF (Andy) to borrow his overnight so I could finish a paper. He gladly said yes. As I was procrastinating with reddit in one window the tab at the top started indicating that there was a new Facebook message. Not even realizing that actually Andy was logged into facebook I clicked on the tab, instantly realized that ooops this wasn't mine when I saw the message was from his brother. I didn't cut and paste but basically the message said "Dude, where's horse teeth at? You're up late?!?" (I have terrible teeth, yes, not a secret, so obviously this was about me).

I did not answer but my curiosity got the better of me and I scrolled through their conversation. While there were lots of positive things Andy said about me (she's amazing, she's very fun, I would never cheat on her no matter what [brother was pitching pretty hard to have Andy hook up with a girl from his work], lots of compliments about my rock climbing), he also said called me things like "NoBoobs McGee,""Rat's nest hair" and "avocado nose." He also went through a long conversation sort of at his brothers urging that I am far from the prettiest girl he's ever dated and sometimes he misses the dumb, big boobed types he dated in high school.

Here's the thing, I know I'm not the best looking girl. I wish I was but I've come to terms with my appearance...well at least I thought I had until last night. But I REALLY love Andy. It's not like a first love, puppy dog thing either because I've had boyfriends and been in love before and this is very different.

I don't know if I should or even could get over this...but I want to because nothing he said was untrue (I have no boobs, my nose is too big for my face and I spend all my spare time outside so my hair is a mess most of the time) and it was a private conversation I was never supposed to see. But it still hurts that Andy does not see me as even attractive compared to his other girlfriends.

How do I approach this? Or even should I? I know he would feel horrible if he found I knew about this...I don't want that. But I feel like I need to clear the air somehow...should I?

tl;dr: I saw my BFs private Facebook conversation with his brother that included some very mean and negative things about my appearance. I'm not sure how to proceed.