Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
the corp johnny rah was in at the time was in iberians for like 2 weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

suas makes bad decisions, who knew?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
literally everyone, but i still like him so :shrug:

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
All I know is I get called a j4g when ever i've applied :smith:

Bad Decisions plague my EVE career.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
the vast majority of active waffe are loving j4g pubbies lol don't let them try to tell you different either.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Pangloss posted:

I think it's still a bit early to say "owns". Finishing slightly higher in damage than an AC Vagabond on an Orthrus and on par with a HFI on an ENI isn't exactly the stuff of legends.

the whole point is that your doing a lot of stuff on a single platform, not that you excel in any particular area. I like flying it because it's cheap, cool looking, and decent at what it aims to do :shrug:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
you're

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Whats my note?

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!
Ah, gotcha.

Fyp:

Venom Snake posted:

After some minor testing I can somewhat cautiously say shield dps bhaal o w n s is cheap, cool looking, and decent at what it aims to do :shrug:

Also, "you're".

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!
Dammit, deadtear.

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010

stale meme dot png posted:

the vast majority of active waffe are loving j4g pubbies lol don't let them try to tell you different either.

Not all of them are trying to directly jump ship from a test corp though :v:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

My grammar is as bad as my fitting ideas

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Despera posted:

Whats my note?

who cares? If I had to guess (I forgot my RC password) I'd say it had something to do with leaving when we were at a low point and then talking mad poo poo about us in this thread. Could be wrong. You're like Angelique except you don't have anyone in goons going "I'd really like despera to be able to come back" and at least she has me for that (as ineffective as it is.)

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

who cares? If I had to guess (I forgot my RC password) I'd say it had something to do with leaving when we were at a low point and then talking mad poo poo about us in this thread. Could be wrong. You're like Angelique except you don't have anyone in goons going "I'd really like despera to be able to come back" and at least she has me for that (as ineffective as it is.)

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Despera posted:

Whats my note?

Jumped ship to test.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

:jerkbag:

serious talk though -- yeah I know. I know.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Keegers posted:

Jumped ship to test.

So boring

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Percelus posted:

suas is the kind of guy to keep his word

pretend i did a spit take here and laughed.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I bet your sponsor regrets sponsoring you every day.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Paco was sponsored? Name and shame

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Shoulda just joined by himself instead of dragging someone else down.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

That Works posted:

Paco was sponsored? Name and shame

He joined waffe 2 days before creating an SA account so someone inflicted him on goons, probably as a joke like Wimp Lo from Kung Pow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY

orange juche fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jan 18, 2017

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

the whole point is that your doing a lot of stuff on a single platform, not that you excel in any particular area. I like flying it because it's cheap, cool looking, and decent at what it aims to do :shrug:

Right, because what you really want from a bhaal is for it to be kind of good at a lot of things rather than really good at the one thing that bhaals are really good for.

:cripes:

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
:jerkbag:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

We're effectively making a hostile take over :black101:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Also what universe does paco call other people pubbies?

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
more like took over... a while ago. Before I even showed up. Meanwhile fools in this thread keep reminiscing like Pete Rock and CL Smooth.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Despera posted:

Also what universe does paco call other people pubbies?

sick burn test guy

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

sick burn test guy

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

sick burn test guy

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

no bones about it posted:

He joined waffe 2 days before creating an SA account so someone inflicted him on goons, probably as a joke like Wimp Lo from Kung Pow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY

I still can't believe anyone managed to watch that movie. It was so painfully unfunny that I just walked out.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

I still can't believe anyone managed to watch that movie. It was so painfully unfunny that I just walked out.

Its got the weeb appeal

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Rhymenoserous posted:

It had its moments.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Despera posted:

Whats my note?

"Bridge is not jump"

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Bilirubin posted:

"Bridge is not jump"

https://zkillboard.com/kill/59080831/

doesnt look like mine

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
guy who quits for other side because he jumped instead of bridged and was mocked for it is rolling with the punches look out yall

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

guy who quits for other side because he jumped instead of bridged and was mocked for it is rolling with the punches look out yall

Howd you lose your anyway?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
triple doomsdayed a fleet with russians, was third in and desynced, got shot a lot until it died while support fleet blackscreened and then suddenly the lag cleared as soon as i died and my pod warped out because i wasnt actually tackled but game refused to let me jump or warp

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
[...]Speaking of sadbrains, recently banned Johnny Rah has already found a new home in Bastion, though the forum ban stays strong.

~~~ This was a broadcast from atrum_veneficus to all at 2017-01-18 02:43:25.640778 EVE ~~~

He is indestructable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

[...]Speaking of sadbrains, recently banned Johnny Rah has already found a new home in Bastion, though the forum ban stays strong.

~~~ This was a broadcast from atrum_veneficus to all at 2017-01-18 02:43:25.640778 EVE ~~~

He is indestructable

reset bastion

• Locked thread