Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ojry25ycYl1reia5i_480.mp4#_=_

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Russian LARP or Mount and Blade?

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Ash Rose posted:

I loving refuse to believe this is unedited.

Like this is more severe then Buckley longface.

That aint nothin'.

That's a screengrab of a show called xxxHolic (also from Clamp), which is NOT in fact about a sex addict.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Che Delilas posted:

That aint nothin'.

That's a screengrab of a show called xxxHolic (also from Clamp), which is NOT in fact about a sex addict.

Ok, so my running theory is that Clamp is an alien attempting to make human art and it's only reference for the human form is a person falling into a black hole.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Ash Rose posted:

Ok, so my running theory is that Clamp is an alien attempting to make human art and it's only reference for the human form is a person falling into a black hole.

Can you imagine being an animator working for CLAMP? You know how anatomy works, you can probably draw fairly well... and then you're given the keyframes, and told to reproduce, well, that.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

VanSandman posted:

Can you imagine being an animator working for CLAMP? You know how anatomy works, you can probably draw fairly well... and then you're given the keyframes, and told to reproduce, well, that.

Clamp has been around a long time, I feel like at this point if you apply for a job there, you know what you're signing up for.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
☠︎⚐︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 👎︎⚐︎☠︎🕯︎❄︎ 🕆︎☠︎👎︎☜︎☼︎💧︎❄︎✌︎☠︎👎︎✏

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Che Delilas posted:

That aint nothin'.

haha jesus. and I thought it was bad in the 90s.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

VanSandman posted:

Rest assured that even if xxxHolic is worse than most of CLAMP's stuff, a huge portion of that is on the animator, too. The manga doesn't look nearly as Slender.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ash Rose posted:

That stuff is all from anime artists attempting and failing to capture CLAMPs actual art. The only thing actually drawn by them in the the last couple of pages is the Jojo fan art.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Che Delilas posted:

That aint nothin'.

I've become accustomed to anime girls' tits being bigger than their heads, but not like this.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih323XXu_3w

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

XXXHolic is good and worth watching.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Che Delilas posted:

That aint nothin'.

and here i thought slenderman had his origins exclusively on SA :mad:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Whatever the gently caress this is. :stonk:

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

It looks like TV Tropes. How horrifying.

Sinners Sandwich posted:

XXXHolic is good and worth watching.

Can confirm, though I prefer reading it. Remember the bit where Yuko smashes a woman's computer with a bat and then guilts her over it enough to steal the refrigerator as well?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

quote:

The author, who began it in 1980 and who started posting it in 1997, gave it up in 2002 after her personal life imploded (mother had Alzheimer's, laid off from her job, etc.). She never thought she would finish it, but in early 2009 she was hit by literary lightning, wrote 300 pages in 3 weeks, and finished the thing.

:unsmith:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Oh come on! I cannot be the only one that thinks the whole thing is dumb and weird, regardless of the author's personal hardships.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think it's sweet.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I need to pre-order a switch

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

WickedHate posted:

Oh come on! I cannot be the only one that thinks the whole thing is dumb and weird, regardless of the author's personal hardships.

Dude, I've read fan fiction about poo poo like Vegeta ranting about Goku's balls and how a saiyan needs stinky balls to be a true warrior. And weirder stuff. This barely registers on the Richter Scale and seems like it was a good outlet for the author.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

WickedHate posted:

:ironicat:

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Ramos posted:

Dude, I've read fan fiction about poo poo like Vegeta ranting about Goku's balls and how a saiyan needs stinky balls to be a true warrior. And weirder stuff. This barely registers on the Richter Scale and seems like it was a good outlet for the author.

fanfic is an endless and wonderful well. My friends and I spent the last weekend on a magical deviantart and fanfiction.net adventure where we took turns reading the best we had found as we played board games on steam.

Yeah I'm a giant nerd so fight me

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Seriously

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Missingno, as it appears in Japanese versions of Pokemon Red, Blue, and Green.
Artist is Tokiya, who has done art for the official Pokemon card game.
So this is sort of official-art?

good poo poo.

I'm pretty sure a human Alphys would look exactly like Lisa Simpson.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/ktwfc/status/821636191766409216

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I'm fairly certain that's a trace/redraw of a Marvel Swimsuit Special from the mid-90s.

General Specific
Jun 22, 2007

I had one of those, but the front wheel fell off and I had to get rid of it.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I'm fairly certain that's a trace/redraw of a Marvel Swimsuit Special from the mid-90s.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRPAUZ-E-m8

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

This is fantastic and now I need to go watch the Esteban Winsmore videos again.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Here's a passable impression from the Mass Effect thread: https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ojc5qhtnQa1qkbwd6o1.mp3

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

by Setzeri

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

polishthunder84
Jul 29, 2014

You feel it too, don't you?

Haha I had this issue of inquest gamer! Still not sure why they gave the alien queen boobs though.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Tuvok leave the wolfman alone.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

polishthunder84 posted:

Haha I had this issue of inquest gamer! Still not sure why they gave the alien queen boobs though.

Snake boobs

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

polishthunder84 posted:

How else would you know it's female

• Locked thread