Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I've been explaining the difference between growth and proficiency to women for YEARS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Trump suuuucks, man.

nah dude

TRUMP is the best drat president ever

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

repubs woulda tested the recess theory appointemnet or w/e
woulda had sooooooo many lawyers all over that shiit
but not obama
cuz why
cuz its obamarama baby

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Man theres literally nothing to look forward to

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/821342600322043905

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

After that, annihilation

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

the highly-developed bilobed processes of the vinculum are absent, also piss

:monocle: *blows into bubble pipe*

I see your observations are as usual keen and astute, Dr. Party Boat, my good man. Quite!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Uncle Wemus posted:

Lol you think he's going to make us immortal too

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

hehe "pouring"

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

weird how putin's favorability started going up with conservative americans in beginning in the middle of 2015 almost like someone was trying to influence america's opinion on our relationship with russia for some reason

not sure what that reason was though

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

https://twitter.com/QCluminati/status/821551254174367745

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Baloogan posted:

nah dude

TRUMP is the best drat president ever

is your vacation over and you're bummed you have to go back? what is it about your posting that is so like rote these days?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah :(

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im livin for the weekend!

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

Lord of Pie posted:

But would there be a Make Eggplant Aubergine Again hat

Eggplants don't talk, they listen.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Owns

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

bikers for trump, bikers 4 trump, or bikers 4 liberty?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
N-word tape drops today!

this is entirely based on some unproven rumor some provocateur posted to a right wing rag based on what he heard from within NBC/buzzfeed. But I want to believe

:worship::pray::sax::shittydog::worship:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

BeOSPOS posted:

N-word tape drops today!

this is entirely based on some unproven rumor some provocateur posted to a right wing rag based on what he heard from within NBC/buzzfeed. But I want to believe

toxx 4 it

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
That ain't Cher, srry.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I didn't know Burning Man is at the Trump Tower this year

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

mormonpartyboat posted:

bikers for trump, bikers 4 trump, or bikers 4 liberty?
Байкеры для Тrump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyF5tbN8iXw

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

BeOSPOS posted:

N-word tape drops today!

You read Info Wars

lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Origami Dali posted:

That ain't Cher, srry.

lol I didnt even look, Id believe anything was a cher tweet, except correct spelling/grammar

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/

quote:

A source claiming to work for NBC has contacted Infowars to warn of a CNN/Buzzfeed plot to release a damaging video tape of Donald Trump just 48 hours before he is inaugurated as president.

According to the source, who wishes to remain anonymous, a two minute clip has been cut from out-takes of Trump’s appearances on The Apprentice which is “very damaging” and “nuclear in impact”.

The tape has been circulating for a while in an effort to attract rich backers such as Mark Cuban or Larry Flynt who would be prepared to take the substantial legal risk of releasing the video.

However, with Trump’s inauguration looming, “the plan is to leak it to CNN and Buzzfeed (as the ultimate f**k you) on Wednesday at 3pm,” claims the source.

The source added that he had the names of the people who were set to leak the tape and would be getting in touch with Trump’s Chief Strategist Steve Bannon to pass on the information.

Previous reports containing the existence of such a tape circulated before the election and resurfaced again on December 16 when comedian Tom Arnold claimed he had seen the footage and that it contained Trump saying, “every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children.”

Arnold also claimed that “he had talked to several other Hollywood players who had also seen the tape”.

According to Apprentice creator Mark Burnett, MGM, which acquired his company, has not released the tape due to contractual and legal restrictions.

The goal is to neutralize the impact of the tape by pointing out that it is yet another underhanded attempt to de-legitimize Trump’s presidency and put him on the back foot as soon as he enters office.

According to the source, the original plan was to release a portion of the tape on Sunday or Monday as a teaser, but Trump’s feud with Congressman John Lewis caused the leakers to reconsider and hold off.

“They should have released it on MLK day, but they want assurances of financial backing in case they get sued. One person still works for the Apprentice, he even thinks this will help with ratings!” states the source.

The tape contains Trump allegedly using the n-word off camera and the objective is to “discredit the president before the inauguration,” states the source.

We will update this report with more information as and when it becomes available.

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

What about the Night Wolves? Putin's biker gang in the Ukraine?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

EugeneJ posted:

You read Info Wars

lol

I get all my news from cspam :crossarms:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
where's bill clinton's illegitimate child, infowars

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

logikv9 posted:

where's bill clinton's illegitimate child, infowars

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

happy n tape day everyone!!

i hope everyone enjoys their presents

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zyla posted:

happy n tape day everyone!!

i hope everyone enjoys their presents

Was this maybe why Trump reached out to prominent African American leader Steve Harvey

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i can't wait for the tweets from the president of the united states about how black people say it all the time so he can say it

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
with the way the last week has gone the n word tape is gonna be days old and about John Lewis

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

proud to report that my efforts to purge the clintons from my memory have borne some small amount of fruit, because it took me a moment to remember who this was

now that I remember I've been reminded, which means they're back into my memory, but it's comforting to know my efforts are effective and someday I will have no more knowledge of them

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

SpaceGoku posted:

proud to report that my efforts to purge the clintons from my memory have borne some small amount of fruit, because it took me a moment to remember who this was

now that I remember I've been reminded, which means they're back into my memory, but it's comforting to know my efforts are effective and someday I will have no more knowledge of them

there is no cure for clinton derangement syndrome, it is a lifelong condition. when you're 70 years old you'll be waking up with nightsweats at the thought of chelsea's daughter making a senate run

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I think Chelsea is cute, AMA

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The cool thing about Donald Trump is that he'll finally rid the world of these American states and through her nonexistence, America will truly be made Great Again.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I look forward to death

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

with the way the last week has gone the n word tape is gonna be days old and about John Lewis

however the media's take will be "maybe trump has a point????"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ScrubLeague posted:

The cool thing about Donald Trump is that he'll finally rid the world of these American states and through her nonexistence, America will truly be made Great Again.

I sink, therefore I am

• Locked thread