Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

gently caress the tape, I just heard 3 DOORS DOWN i's gonna be at the inauguration lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/cher/status/821539709646229505

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

it's time I admit my love for cher

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Epic High Five posted:

The fringe left will be the first to say it

True leftists will applaud Trump's security forces for visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little Eichenwalds.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

gently caress the tape, I just heard 3 DOORS DOWN i's gonna be at the inauguration lmfao

With their hit song "in my crypt tonight"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

mrbradlymrmartin is the sole convincing anti-sig argument you could make to me

:q:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

zegermans posted:

I think Chelsea is cute, AMA

i remember the media being really mean to her when she was an awkward teenager and then she grew out of it and is quite pretty. unfortunately, her mother is the biggest loser of all time.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

They got their name from their proximity to Staind in the lovely '00s Creed-Alikes Hotel.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

there is no cure for clinton derangement syndrome, it is a lifelong condition. when you're 70 years old you'll be waking up with nightsweats at the thought of chelsea's daughter making a senate run

yeah she's gonna try to run for somethign which will suck but by the time she runs she'll be running to be queen of the poo poo pile of a rump party that controls nothing outside of NYC or LA (so 2020 lmao haha)

OR

she'll be running in a party that has dramatically redefined itself and whatever garbage policies she assuredly thinks are good today will have no traction

clintonism is a mess

clintonism is a waste

clintonism is a big, fat mistake

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i remember the media being really mean to her when she was an awkward teenager and then she grew out of it and is quite pretty. unfortunately, her mother is the biggest loser of all time.

Chelsea Clinton? She has a weird mouth I guess but she looks like a nice lady.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

cher's twitter is great.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Turdfuzz posted:

i am pro annoying sig

u r pro everything baby! :wink:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
In my headcanon Jeb! is inaugurated president on Jan. 20

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ya jokes were already made at this expense but i would like to insist that this is their only shot at being relevant once again for a minute

at least until they start branding their band logo on random pictures on their twitter like smash mouth

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/821570355508736005

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Fidel Castronaut posted:

cher's twitter is great.

https://twitter.com/cher/status/821541014657757188

agreed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if she doesn't run for anything thne whatever

but if she does run for something then gently caress her gently caress her satanic heritage, gently caress all the stupid rubes who will support her

satan's daughter

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

SpaceGoku posted:

yeah she's gonna try to run for somethign which will suck but by the time she runs she'll be running to be queen of the poo poo pile of a rump party that controls nothing outside of NYC or LA (so 2020 lmao haha)

OR

she'll be running in a party that has dramatically redefined itself and whatever garbage policies she assuredly thinks are good today will have no traction

clintonism is a mess

clintonism is a waste

clintonism is a big, fat mistake

i honestly have no idea what chelsea's political opinions are

ScrubLeague posted:

Chelsea Clinton? She has a weird mouth I guess but she looks like a nice lady.

hillary clinton has had a terrible relationship with the media going back to her time as Arkansas AG, and it went both ways. one lowlight was when a newspaper compared then first-daughter chelsea to a dog

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/organizer-promises-soft-sensuality-at-trump-inauguration/

quote:

In response to a question about whether he had enough performers for the swearing-in, Tom Barrack, the chairman of the inauguration committee, told reporters to expect something “beautiful.”

“We’re fortunate in that we have the greatest celebrity in the world, which is the president-elect, side by side is the current president...So what we’ve done instead of trying to surround him with what people consider A-listers is we are going to surround him with the soft sensuality of the place,” Barrack said in the lobby of Trump Tower.

:dukedog:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fallen Hamprince posted:

hillary clinton has had a terrible relationship with the media going back to her time as Arkansas AG, and it went both ways. one lowlight was when a newspaper compared then first-daughter chelsea to a dog

Let me tell you about the time Chelsea was in college and her parents gave instructions for the student newspaper to never reference her, and then some columnist did and got blackballed from journalism entirely

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

cher's twitter is great.

https://twitter.com/cher/status/821540598310125568

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same

But all the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

I'm here without you, baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you, baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you, baby

But you're still with me in my dreams
And Ivanka, tonight it's you and me

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

not that many student newspaper reporters have illustrious journalism careers ahead of them so odds are nothing of value was lost.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fidel Castronaut posted:

not that many student newspaper reporters have illustrious journalism careers ahead of them so odds are nothing of value was lost.

uh that reporter was albert einstein

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Argentum
Feb 6, 2011
UGLY LIKE BOWEL CANCER
nope

Argentum fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Jan 25, 2017

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

EugeneJ posted:

Let me tell you about the time Chelsea was in college and her parents gave instructions for the student newspaper to never reference her, and then some columnist did and got blackballed from journalism entirely

lol another life destroyed by crooked hillary

and you fuckers itt wanted her to be PRESIDENT?!?!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

who?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

He's the one who gave the incoherent wedding speech btw

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/821575930011385857

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Cher owns

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Also I drunkenly signed up to meet my local R congressman to tell him how the VA is hosed up and I gotta say, I'm excited. *strangers with candy voice* I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

lol another life destroyed by crooked hillary

and you fuckers itt wanted her to be PRESIDENT?!?!

My presidential hopes were, in order: Bernie, Not Trump, The Complete And Total Destruction Of The Sovereign United States.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

EugeneJ posted:

Hm I'm sure this is a true story, just like that story about Obama ruining a plumber's life I heard from a trump voter I know

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I'm drunk as a baby baloogan in the woods

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Perhaps it's just that EugeneJ is a legit lovely poster let alone writer or even journalist for that matter but wants to hang his failures on a conspiracy theory involving Chelsea loving Clinton.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

Also I drunkenly signed up to meet my local R congressman to tell him how the VA is hosed up and I gotta say, I'm excited. *strangers with candy voice* I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY

Get the cameras on you and say that's why you want single payer because no Canadian vet has these issues and why do you mr congressman hate the vets

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
wait holy poo poo eugenej is being unironic??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bass Bottles posted:

Hm I'm sure this is a true story, just like that story about Obama ruining a plumber's life I heard from a trump voter I know

http://articles.latimes.com/1997/oct/02/news/mn-38331

quote:

Stanford Writer Fired Over Column on Chelsea Clinton

October 02, 1997

KENNETH R. WEISS | TIMES EDUCATION WRITER

A Stanford Daily columnist lost his job after writing about Chelsea Clinton in violation of the student paper's policy to ignore the "First Freshman" unless she does something newsworthy.

Jesse Oxfeld wrote an opinion column questioning the university's policy of treating the president's daughter like any other freshman when her parents turned opening day into a circus of TV cameras, Secret Service agents and police dogs.

"First, why, precisely, is it that we're all expected to bend over backward to give Chelsea and her family a 'normal' Stanford experience," he wrote, "while the first family itself is under no similar obligation?"

Oxfeld, a senior majoring in communications, described the Daily's policy as "Clintonian," saying it amounts to "don't ask (anything about her life), don't tell (anyone outside the campus what you might happen to discover about her life), don't pursue (her at all)."

Stanford Daily Editor in Chief Carolyn Sleeth issued a statement Tuesday explaining that Oxfeld's column, which had been scheduled to run last Friday, violated the limitations she laid down on covering Clinton. Sleeth said she killed the column after Oxfeld refused to revise it, then told him he would no longer be a columnist this semester.

Oxfeld, the paper's former managing editor, said Wednesday that he supports the paper's limits on covering Clinton so that the Daily's reporters "are not abusing our status as students to gain access and file National Enquirer-style pieces on the party she went to and whom she's dating."

But he said Sleeth has taken the policy too far, especially in censoring an opinion page column. "This was an excuse to fire me," he said, adding that he and Sleeth have clashed over her insistence that staffers not freelance helping outside media cover Clinton.

Sleeth was unavailable for comment Wednesday. But in her statement, she said that Oxfeld represented the Daily as a paid staff columnist and thus was covered by its policies. She also noted that Oxfeld's "violation was the culmination of a series of work-related issues."

• Locked thread