Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i don't think dog cares how the kibble got in the bowl so long as there's kibble in the bowl

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

prefect posted:

Scully became showrunner of The Simpsons in 1997, during its ninth season.
Scully's tenure as showrunner of The Simpsons has been the subject of criticism from some of the show's fans.[24][21] John Ortved wrote "Scully's episodes excel when compared to what The Simpsons airs nowadays, but he was the man at the helm when the ship turned towards the iceberg."[20] The BBC noted "the common consensus is that The Simpsons' golden era ended after season nine",[25] while an op-ed in Slate by Chris Suellentrop argued The Simpsons changed from a realistic show about family life into a typical cartoon during Scully's years: "Under Scully's tenure, The Simpsons became, well, a cartoon ... [E]pisodes that once would have ended with Homer and Marge bicycling into the sunset (perhaps while Bart gagged in the background) now end with Homer blowing a tranquilizer dart into Marge's neck."[26] The Simpsons under Scully has been negatively labelled as a "gag-heavy, Homer-centric incarnation" by Jon Bonné of MSNBC,[27] while some fans have bemoaned the transformation in Homer's character during the era, from sweet and sincere to "a boorish, self-aggrandizing oaf",[28] dubbing him "Jerkass Homer".[27][29][30]

well, you aren`t wrong

Roosevelt posted:

i don't think dog cares how the kibble got in the bowl so long as there's kibble in the bowl

my parents had to buy their border collie one of those bowls that are supposed to slow down dogs because of how fast he was eating

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
Also Matt Groening started Futurama around the same time

Perplx fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jan 17, 2017

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

prefect posted:

Scully became showrunner of The Simpsons in 1997, during its ninth season.
Scully's tenure as showrunner of The Simpsons has been the subject of criticism from some of the show's fans.[24][21] John Ortved wrote "Scully's episodes excel when compared to what The Simpsons airs nowadays, but he was the man at the helm when the ship turned towards the iceberg."[20] The BBC noted "the common consensus is that The Simpsons' golden era ended after season nine",[25] while an op-ed in Slate by Chris Suellentrop argued The Simpsons changed from a realistic show about family life into a typical cartoon during Scully's years: "Under Scully's tenure, The Simpsons became, well, a cartoon ... [E]pisodes that once would have ended with Homer and Marge bicycling into the sunset (perhaps while Bart gagged in the background) now end with Homer blowing a tranquilizer dart into Marge's neck."[26] The Simpsons under Scully has been negatively labelled as a "gag-heavy, Homer-centric incarnation" by Jon Bonné of MSNBC,[27] while some fans have bemoaned the transformation in Homer's character during the era, from sweet and sincere to "a boorish, self-aggrandizing oaf",[28] dubbing him "Jerkass Homer".[27][29][30]

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/RealTimeWWII/status/821487466125336579

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

oh gently caress

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

that's a little too on the nose

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
postin on page 555

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

postin on page 555

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

~karl barx

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

this movie was like one scene and two lines away from being okay

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

postin on page 555

literally the only thing i could get working right when i studied electronics

actually that and brute forcing truth tables with hundreds of NAND gates

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/thatbilloakley/status/820796510380003329

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jan 18, 2017

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Jesus christ this guy is waaaaaaay too serious about a loving cartoon :stare:

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

postin on page 555

perfect timing

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

lmfao

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Oh so that's what smash mouth eats.

This is really loving good. Recommended click.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

i love too go online

this is what an actual company's website looks like with noscript enabled

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

what's a white guy gotta do to get shot by a cop these days

Probably blackface

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

fryju

gamburgera

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

goddamn this movie was stupid

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Breakfast All Day posted:

goddamn this movie was stupid

what is it

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

spectral

~netflix original~

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/carl_diggler/status/821491657065558016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

postin on page 555

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.
Hey so I just got done watching Shin Godzilla and it was really loving good, ya'll. I loving hate movies that are "soo bad they're good" but this hit that sweet, sweet spot off humor, nostalgia, and sweet action. Also I can't tell you how funny/interesting it is to see a Japanese film with actors playing roles of Asian-Americans in a film. There's this accent they have while speaking English that seems like the Japanese idea of what an American accent is like as opposed to the actual accent. Kinda like how old American actors must've sounded to the British when they poorly imitated an English accent.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The 'english' was incredible.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

what the gently caress is "father's jail"

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

feeding and clothing the children

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

postin on page 555

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/vincentdonofrio/status/821541686174224384

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Breakfast All Day posted:

spectral

~netflix original~

actually a lionsgate original that was so bad that they were going to shelve it, but decided to sell it to netflix so they could make a couple bucks back

netflix really doesnt give a poo poo how bad they are content is

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Dillbag posted:

actually a lionsgate original that was so bad that they were going to shelve it, but decided to sell it to netflix so they could make a couple bucks back

netflix really doesnt give a poo poo how bad they are content is

maybe they'd buy your posts then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

leftist heap posted:

maybe they'd buy your posts then

• Locked thread