Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

hang on lemme get my gun loving american hat

ahem

hello, may i take your order

idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Zephyrine posted:

So is Paco :911:

a shitstituition

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Nice snipe there Mandooza.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Viva Miriya posted:

a shitstituition

ayy lmao

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

the joke is that anyone with a problem w/ foreign names is low (economic) class

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

the joke is that anyone with a problem w/ foreign names is low (economic) class

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
:smugdon:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

gross

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
A lot of this witty banter would be more interesting if I knew any of your more than just the short volume of posts on this and past incarnations of this thread.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Worlds Smuggest posted:

A lot of this witty banter would be more interesting if I knew any of your more than just the short volume of posts on this and past incarnations of this thread.

I have no idea who you are

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010

Goa Tse-tung posted:

I have no idea who you are

I am no one special :smith:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
You and everyone else not me

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
names changed too often I lost track. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdYGQ7B0Vew

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
I've never had a name change on the forums, I've just not seen a good reason since no one pays attention to my post outside the occasional question.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Character Name: Globby

Notes

Service ban.
Added By: GSF On: 2015-03-08 20:08:13Set Admin Only

Theft.
Added By: Mirana Bal'ari On: 2015-03-08 20:10:53Set Admin Only

Employment History

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Dalael posted:

Its not really hard to find out if you use your brai... oh right.

how do you feel about white racism?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Recoome posted:

how do you feel about white racism?

E: I think its nearly as dumb as you are. But racism is bad. All forms of it.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Dalael posted:

All forms of it.

Here we go :cripes:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Zephyrine posted:

Here we go :cripes:

I know you're of the opinion that we can pick and choose which race we can be racist about. I'm not.

Saying "its not okay to be racist regardless of race" is not the same thing as saying "all forms of racism is equal".

Sorry you're too dumb to understand the distinction.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Glad to see we've moved on from mutually making fun of Johnny Rah to whatever this is.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
No racism chat please.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

VideoGames posted:

No racism chat please.

Sorry VG. It just infuriates me when ppl tell me its okay to be racist towards any particular group.

May I recommend a 6 hour probation to Zephyrine, Recoome and I as a warning to not engage in this type of discussion, whether we're serious posting or just attempting to bait someone?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Dalael posted:

Sorry VG. It just infuriates me when ppl tell me its okay to be racist towards any particular group.

May I recommend a 6 hour probation to Zephyrine, Recoome and I as a warning to not engage in this type of discussion, whether we're serious posting or just attempting to bait someone?

Even if infuriating we know what happens to the thread. It's just not a discussion worth having in the EVE thread. A racism in video games thread could be interesting in Games proper but that would require heavy moderation and again, not really part of the EVE thread.

I don't think we need 6ers being handed out for this as it was caught nice and early on, and I trust you guys to have read and listened. :)

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
This thread is very difficult to understand.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Clerical Terrors posted:

This thread is very difficult to understand.

I thought so a year ago with the iteration before it, but stick with it because slowly you get it! :D

A brief recap:

There are roughly 14 (I think) years of EVE history involving SA and many other alliances. Many of the members of all kinds of alliances and groups get together here and post in this thread and another thread. This is the non chill thread. It's a bit like a DMZ where the rules are lax and people can blow off steam and mock how the game is going and discuss and all that sort of thing. It occasionally gets heated and angry, but I read every post and try to keep things from going really nuts.

There is also a chill thread which is very strict in terms of rules. It's understood that there is to be none of what passes here in the chill thread.

This is the chill thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761524

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

VideoGames posted:

Even if infuriating we know what happens to the thread. It's just not a discussion worth having in the EVE thread. A racism in video games thread could be interesting in Games proper but that would require heavy moderation and again, not really part of the EVE thread.

I don't think we need 6ers being handed out for this as it was caught nice and early on, and I trust you guys to have read and listened. :)

You are too good for this thread VG. Run while you still have your sanity!

Zephyrine, I sent you a PM. Please take 1 minute of your life to read it. Its not a troll or bait attempt. I just want you to understand why I came to think the way I do about this particular subject. You don't need to reply or engage in any form of discussion. You don't even need to read it if you really don't want to, but if you do maybe you'll understand a bit more.

Dalael fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jan 18, 2017

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Whoever made this deserves isk:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Keegers posted:

This is perfect in every way.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Keegers posted:

gonna go out on a limb and suggest Cailos made it

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

evilweasel posted:

The black hand strikes again.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!

evilweasel posted:

I believe that's Catlos. Which is Spanish for "Cats, the"

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Zakrello posted:

names changed too often I lost track. lol

Get the SALR extension, it lets you add notes for posters based on their userID not their name. So when, for example, Daco's name and av gets changed, you can still safely ignore their post.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

CainFortea posted:

Get the SALR extension, it lets you add notes for posters based on their userID not their name. So when, for example, Daco's name and av gets changed, you can still safely ignore their post.

Dude... What is it with your obsession with Paco? Just go suck his dick already.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Wow I see this thread still has a dalalal problem. What's up thread

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I forgot to login for november but i was subscribed, i don't see ships in either of my account inventories, did I miss it?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I'm currently 3 weeks Eve free and my life has never been better. Please work out

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Syndic Thrass posted:

Wow I see this thread still has a dalalal problem. What's up thread

I'm like the STD you probably have. I won't ever go away.

Syndic Thrass posted:

I'm currently 3 weeks Eve free and my life has never been better. Please work out

You quit EVE?

drat, I was wrong all these years. God does exist.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Syndic Thrass posted:

Can i have your stuff?

the eve community is weird, there are your standard nolife gamers, but then there are people who have a healthy life and are engineers pulling $200k a year at google

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Landsknecht posted:

Can i have your stuff?

the eve community is weird, there are your standard nolife gamers, but then there are people who have a healthy life and are engineers pulling $200k a year at google

That's how any "mainstream" gaming community will be. I know there was a high-level person at Amazon who played WoW regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Landsknecht posted:

Can i have your stuff?

It's almost like any other video game

• Locked thread