Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Cat Mattress posted:

Yes, let's stay optimist! Trump is very attached to the American soil, especially in continental United States. You're a nation he loves, he'll make sure you guys are Number 1. And you know he's actually a very peace and love guy, he won't risk a war with his buddy Pootin (who will however have to remain Number 2). Perhaps everything will be golden, and you can bet that within four years during the carrier photo op, he'll stand in front of a banner proudly proclaiming "Miction Accomplished".

If society accept pessimism things will be worse, and the standards will be lowered. what was unspeakable before will be consider acceptable. I am against that, against lowering standards.

Of course mere survival is more important than things like equality, but while we are still alive and well we should continue fighting for what we where fighting before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Is the shrinking part of his plan to get small enough to crawl up inside a hooker's bladder?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

What's the running tally on the "circus over but Trump is real circus" cartoons so far anyway

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

loquacius posted:

What's the running tally on the "circus over but Trump is real circus" cartoons so far anyway

By far enough to get their own catagory.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

My words exactly Cafe Lady, it would be an injustice if noted cheater, probable serial killer, and douchebag Tom Brady would be allowed to go to the Superbowl after he was suspended for cheating this year.

Now granted our QB is more than likely a multitime rapist, but at the same time we keep him playing a rough sport in which he plays like an idiot and gets his brain turned to mush, so really we are just punishing him and occasionally benefiting from good football skills at the expense of his life.

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Jan 18, 2017

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

These cartoons that attempt to make some sort of equivalence between Trump and Lewis are making me psychotically angry.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

loquacius posted:

Doing a compilation, I ended with 17 (though a few had to do with a previous wave of "no more elephants in the circus" cartoons)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Squashy Nipples posted:

These cartoons that attempt to make some sort of equivalence between Trump and Lewis are making me psychotically angry.

That's my natural response to any and all of Branco's shitheadedness.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Joe the Trump Voter is still obsessed with attacking a washed-up political candidate to avoid thinking about his own choices. An accurate cartoon.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

quote:

The "Not my President" campaign seems to pose a real challenge to American Democracy.
Labels: America, Democrats, Hillary, Politics, Presidency, Republicans, the debates, trump
:ughh:

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yes, those cheering crowds thronging the inauguration

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

emptyquoting this

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

You're right Nazi klurf, you should be starving in a ditch.

:stare:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

This is a ridiculous comparison. Trump would never debase himself with Chrome.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

The Keene Kompound is the citadel?

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

This is a ridiculous comparison. Trump would never debase himself with Chrome.

I imagined it was gold.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

:perfect:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Squashy Nipples posted:

If there's any consolation, I live a few blocks from here:

I'm sure the AF Branco one will be going up a quarter to never. These asshats aren't worthy to shine Lewis' shoes; the people who somehow need convincing of that aren't worth your time.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Inauguration Day: What will Hillary wear?

Some last minute additions to the inaugural bash.

And Thi Bui on being motivated.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Pants Donkey posted:

I mean, I guess Trump could cotton to executive power. he seems legit disinterested in the day-to-day work, but who knows what'll happen when he's in office. I'd say his administration is way too self-interested to let him elevate to some kind of fascist king, preferring to stab him in the back the second it'll benefit them. But Germans tried to assassinate Hitler so who the gently caress knows. I understand the whole unknown quality of Trump in office is enough reason to be scared, but I really don't like the idea of President Pence.

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/821694948001153025

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Have an edit fitting today's "Trump is the doom of all" theme:

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

@theRealTrump: I killed the president of Peru with a fork in my pajama. I don't know how he got inside it. How has ben your day?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

FYI this is just the Lubchansky comic again

"wow that doesn't sound fascist at all," I said for the thousandth time, knowing I'd say it thousands more

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Technowolf posted:

Some last minute additions to the inaugural bash.

I would watch a cat rodeo :3:

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

loquacius posted:

FYI this is just the Lubchansky comic again

"wow that doesn't sound fascist at all," I said for the thousandth time, knowing I'd say it thousands more

I heard in USA only governors can be commander in chief (so Arnold Schwarzenegger was Commander in Chief of california). Is that true?

The next step on the petty villain book is to have trump with a military uniform.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Tei posted:

I heard in USA only governors can be commander in chief (so Arnold Schwarzenegger was Commander in Chief of california). Is that true?

The next step on the petty villain book is to have trump with a military uniform.

Commander-in-chief is the title of the leader of the military and that's the President. State governors don't get this.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

I don't get the appeal myself, but military parades are a common thing the world over. Fascism or no.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
If only.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Attitude Indicator posted:

I don't get the appeal myself, but military parades are a common thing the world over. Fascism or no.

Yeah, but it's the hallmark of military states. The US mostly does air shows; ground marches and tanks rolling would be something of a new item for us.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Where's the whole "Be the bigger man" or "turn the other cheek" mentality?

At BEST, Branco is saying it's okay to sling mud at anyone who you think slighted you. So what happens when your definition of "slight" drifts to "people I disagree with in general"?

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Because she had already answered it.

haveblue posted:

Commander-in-chief is the title of the leader of the military and that's the President. State governors don't get this.
Governors do have the command of the national guard units though.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

AGC

quote:

HURR DURR CELEBRITIES MILLENNIALS EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY OBAMA DUMB ARUGULA DIJON MUSTARD YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the old-man-est cartoon

quote:

JRROSE is the weirdest loving guy sometimes

I want to make a joke about the half-colored-in ghost turkey, but the fact that this is a political cartoon at all is just so bizarre I can't see past it

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Tinsley's art isn't particularly great normally, but it just completely falls apart when he tries to do anything other than his standard three-quarters to full-face portrait. Is Obama 10 feet tall? And how are those hands in panel 3 holding anything?

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

lol this is the bird version of drawing a Jew grieving the death of Hitler

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lord Hydronium posted:

Tinsley's art isn't particularly great normally, but it just completely falls apart when he tries to do anything other than his standard three-quarters to full-face portrait. Is Obama 10 feet tall? And how are those hands in panel 3 holding anything?

Now that you mention it that is also the weirdest toilet I've ever seen

The flush handle seems to be on the bottom of the seat cover

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Zesty Crab Legs posted:

Where's the whole "Be the bigger man" or "turn the other cheek" mentality?

At BEST, Branco is saying it's okay to sling mud at anyone who you think slighted you. So what happens when your definition of "slight" drifts to "people I disagree with in general"?

I think he is trying to say "Lewis started it and the big mean media fake news is blaming Trump who was only defending himself. :qq:" Remember, Branco can't distinguish between legitimate criticism and childish name-calling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

What is the actual point of this strip? Like I don't think I've ever seen it make a joke and it rarely even expresses a political opinion. Everytime I read it my reaction is the same: "Uhh okay??"

• Locked thread