Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sounds epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Join Link on a one-of-a-kind epic through the vast sprawling lands of Hyrule. Learn spells, craft items, and hone your skills against the rare mythical dragons! For you are the rupeeborn! FUS-RO-HYAA!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
The chill motherfucker who needs to make sure everyone knows they're a moron, no matter the penalty.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Join Link on a one-of-a-kind epic through the vast sprawling lands of Hyrule. Learn spells, craft items, and hone your skills against the rare mythical dragons! For you are the rupeeborn! FUS-RO-HYAA!

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

idg what im looking at

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I think the joke is that the guy in the tan coat looks kinda like the Sony guy?? idk though

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

its just reveal the terrain of the map, not every single point of interest like in AS

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ah..

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

this is fake news

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sex Tragedy posted:

its just reveal the terrain of the map, not every single point of interest like in AS

Sex Tragedy posted:

this is fake news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_vregOVouA

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank you, it arrived today and i played through a few levels of shovel knight and I love the feel of this controller so much, its a flawless recreation. and now i get to have the fun famicom colors on the abxy buttons

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Thank you, it arrived today and i played through a few levels of shovel knight and I love the feel of this controller so much, its a flawless recreation. and now i get to have the fun famicom colors on the abxy buttons

it doesnt work perfect with every indie games, cuz controller support is hard, but yea shovel knight works and i think any emulator ive tried works

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

it doesnt work perfect with every indie games, cuz controller support is hard, but yea shovel knight works and i think any emulator ive tried works

I had to download their xpad utility but it works with Shantae and shovel knight which practically all I bought it for, and any emulation I do in the future

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I play Plague Knight on the keyboard :twisted:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

You sound like you're cuck tbh. HTH.
-- The Shitlord Plutonis

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Speaking of shovel knight this kind of flew under my radar: http://yachtclubgames.com/2017/01/switch-up/ to summarize:

1) shovel knight is now called Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope
2) everybody who currently owns shovel knight will soon own Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove instead, which is what theyre calling the comprehensive version with all the campaigns
3) king knight campaign is slated to also release later this year
4) the game was confirmed for the switch

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
they're also adding local co-op to the PC and other console versions

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I really wonder how king knight will play. He's not exactly the most interesting choice

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

As long as Nintendo keeps Gearbox games off their systems, God will remain on their side.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/01/17/gearbox-software-ceo-says-not-see-switch-version-borderlands-3-happening/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"We were talking to Nintendo, but that stopped for some reason. They have other priorities."
lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

"We were talking to Nintendo, but that stopped for some reason. They have other priorities."
lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

time to pre order a switch

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

trying to jack off posted:

time to pre order a switch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait Randy Pitchford looks like Phallic Baldwin and he has a reference to Duval poo poo in his username. Uhhhhhhhh.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih323XXu_3w

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsCNqGRJS94

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fire Emblem direct later today. I predict it's gonna be 60% mobile game where you spend IRL money to get a randomized unit for your army, 30% FE Fates port for Switch, 10% FE Warriors.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis posted:

Fire Emblem direct later today. I predict it's gonna be 60% mobile game where you spend IRL money to get a randomized unit for your army, 30% FE Fates port for Switch, 10% FE Warriors.

starts at 5pm et. Hell Im curious what theyll announce but ill be missing it live

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Not looking forward to Nintendo's first gacha.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

more smash characters

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Fire Emblem MOBA

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

Not looking forward to Nintendo's first gacha.

Gacha machines are badass but inly irl oh yeah and the badge arcase when theres nikki/rhythm heaven/waeio badges in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im sick of fire emblem and im retrospect awakening be a wild success is the worst thimg 2 happen to intelligent system