Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

gaiden remake looks cool at least

Since it out soon did they have a price. Is it a full rear end FE game for 40 bucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The American Psycho business card scene only it's chinese slave labor coded Fire Emblem WAifus on your smart phone device.
lul

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

Since it out soon did they have a price. Is it a full rear end FE game for 40 bucks

i dont remember if they said but i imagine it is

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well my wish came true, no time traveling kids in the next FE.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thy should have left in permadeath so someone loses a 7000 dollar character.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
there was a prominent eshop logo on the screen announcing the date so I was a little confused. there's amiibo tho

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

In Training posted:

Well my wish came true, no time traveling kids in the next FE.

do you mean warriors or heroes

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

the remake is the best part announced, hopefully. I wish they showed more characters for the Warriors game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oddium posted:

do you mean warriors or heroes

Echoes

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

devtesla posted:

there was a prominent eshop logo on the screen announcing the date so I was a little confused. there's amiibo tho

https://twitter.com/NinWire/status/821845706495422464

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
The first game remake on ds was okayish iirc altho a lot of the mechanics were like out of 1991 and a pain.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

on the website voting they seperated the characters by game, so you can vote for Ike twice.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Who's already confirmed for FE Warriors?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

The first game remake on ds was okayish iirc altho a lot of the mechanics were like out of 1991 and a pain.

shadow dragon sucked rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

The cast of awakening and birthright and Ike and Marth, without watching any of the announcement.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Chrom,

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

the jp only remake of 3 was real good, shme it never came over here

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

the jp only remake of 3 was real good, shme it never came over here

Oh wait thats the one i played theres a fan patch i think, not shadow dragon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
I think theres a patch for 776 thracia on snes and probably og geneology of holy war as well. U will meed a faq for thracia tho because of weird levelling and hostage mechanics

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got genealogy set up once because I wanted to see if the maps really were that huge and they were, wow! and then I stopped playing

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

noice, I hope this game rules

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Me too although I'm still pretty good on FE for a bit. I already played fates for 120 hour a

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i skipped fates so im good to play weird rpg fire emblem

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The mortifying realization that Alm is going to be the newest DLC character in Smash....

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

were the guns a fire emblem thing by the way. the decked out nerf guns

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The American Psycho business card scene only it's chinese slave labor coded Fire Emblem WAifus on your smart phone device.

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
why is 75% of this video the phone game please nintendo dont

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

elf help book posted:

It's the game that required the most covering.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

It's the game that required the most covering.

I wish they spent that time showing characters in FE Warriors instead

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
When does Warriors come out? I feel like it's not that far along yet.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

I was right on the money for that lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

*looks up from the new Kirby: Super Star Strategy app* This is the future. Get lost, old man.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

is it confirmed that a majority (if not all) of the Switches online functionality is on your phone?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

HolePisser1982 posted:

I chose to turn my nose up at Disgaea instead of FE, but you can only be so picky when there's like 3 srpgs that come out per year

you made the right choice, Disgaea is poison and FE doesn't even compare

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

is it confirmed that a majority (if not all) of the Switches online functionality is on your phone?

no one knows anything yet, they keep saying "maybe" to any questions they get. the wiiu had usernames and fairly standard online so i wouldnt worry too much

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think it's just the lobby/voice chat stuff? That's what people were speculating at least.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

no one knows anything yet, they keep saying "maybe" to any questions they get. the wiiu had usernames and fairly standard online so i wouldnt worry too much

Yeah but that seems like a really weird thing to keep under wraps when this thing is literally out in 6 weeks

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah but that seems like a really weird thing to keep under wraps when this thing is literally out in 6 weeks

that poo poo won't be out until the middle of the year alongside Splatoon 2, I think

it's probably just an authentication app, not actually running poo poo through the phone, but even if it does do that you can just not do it and use discord instead

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it'll be out with basic online functionality, but the paid online service won't be out till months after, and they're being very vague on the details atm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I heard the voice chat is through a phone app or something which is so weird.