Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I'm also glad those same people weren't also asking for anything else that went ignored because they didn't fit into the narrative the Clintons wanted to build.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Oh Snapple! posted:

I'm glad Bill and Hillary took advantage of desperate people so that they could be seen as tough on crime; primarily because it provides an extremely convenient deflection for Bill and Hillary being huge pieces of poo poo without a progressive bone in their bodies between the two of them.

The black woman featured in the welfare reform photo-op died due to not being able to afford her prescriptions.

I guess the salvation through work Clinton welfare reforms did actually give her salvation in the end.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Fiction posted:

if bernie had started like two months earlier and written slightly tweaked versions of his stump speech depending on region he would have swept :v:

Yeah and if Hillary had actively campaigned in Wisconsin and Michigan she'd be becoming President on Friday.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Those comments are so loving dumb.

I can't believe that there are actually people who see Sanders as having tarnished Clinton when dems forced her through the primaries with an FBI albatross chained to her neck, corporate sponsors in an election defined by populism, and absolutely no campaign messaging other than "trump bad, Obama good"

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I like the irony of the berniebros still clamoring that they would have won while simultaneously mocking Clinton people for revisionist history. Not a good look imo.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

I like the irony of the berniebros still clamoring that they would have won while simultaneously mocking Clinton people for revisionist history. Not a good look imo.

How are those ideas in any way dissonant with one another :confused:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
But, my friend...

Bernie WOULD have won.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

docbeard posted:

Yeah and if Hillary had actively campaigned in Wisconsin and Michigan she'd be becoming President on Friday.

Still needs PA.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
chafee would've won

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Heaven Spacey posted:

How are those ideas in any way dissonant with one another :confused:

No one likes the stink of a loser.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

logikv9 posted:

chafee would've won

he'd win by a kilometer

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Have any of the democrats just come right out and called Devos a completely unqualified imbecile to her face yet?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thoguh posted:

Have any of the democrats just come right out and called Davos a completely unqualified imbecile to her face yet?

they don't have the stones to do that.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Thoguh posted:

Have any of the democrats just come right out and called Davos a completely unqualified imbecile to her face yet?

I mean, multiple have made it clear she doesn't know the basics of her job and questioned why the process for her is such a rocket fast farce, but no if you're asking if anyone did some cool "YOU'RE A FUCKIN STUPID BITCH AND I HATE YOU" meltdown that hasn't happened yet. Sanders and Franken probably had the best grilling and Hassan got a pretty good 'so cool you have no idea what the federal disabilities act is' moment which got press because, ya know, she has a disabled kid and probably genuinely cares about that.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

logikv9 posted:

chafee would've won

Lessig would've...been another person running for president

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

etalian posted:

The black woman featured in the welfare reform photo-op died due to not being able to afford her prescriptions.

I guess the salvation through work Clinton welfare reforms did actually give her salvation in the end.

in tiny letters beneath the clinton foundation logo is "arbeit macht frei"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

No one likes the stink of a loser.

so hillary is a cloud of hydrogen sulfide?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

anime was right posted:

he'd win by a kilometer

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so hillary is a cloud of hydrogen sulfide?

hillary is a fart!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
webb would win by one vote, and its the vote that the guy he killed would have made

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
thanks jim webb for saving america

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol I can't believe I thought either the foundation was legitimate or that the clintons were capable of cultivating talent

either one is bad but noooobody cares

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

hillary.. bros?

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

logikv9 posted:

webb would win by one vote, and its the vote that the guy he killed would have made

Nah, Bernie is the single vote that puts him over the top.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

*raises $2 billion dollars*

"Y'know, my heart just isn't in it anymore."

*fails to appoint a successor and just shuts everything down*

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Grey Fox posted:

*raises $2 billion dollars*

"Y'know, my heart just isn't in it anymore."

*fails to appoint a successor and just shuts everything down*

what are you talking about

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Clintons scum, so what

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Please tell me if I'm off base on this, because I am one step away from being NO, gently caress YOU DAD because he said "the foundation was bill and maybe he doesn't want to do it anymore or maybe they're getting divorced I dunno" after admitting that Hillary was a bad candidate

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
the foundation is still going strong, cgi is closing but it was basically a davos-lite

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Concerned Citizen posted:

the foundation is still going strong, cgi is closing but it was basically a davos-lite
ok thank you for helping expose my naked ignorance and avoid additional embarassment

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Nah, Bernie is the single vote that puts him over the top.

These are what likable human beings look like for any Hillarymen here.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
jim webb isn't likable

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Concerned Citizen posted:

jim webb isn't likable

But he is a human being, which is a 1 up on Hillary Clinton or the Lizard people under her.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
is he

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

y'all loved webb when he told dubya, to his face no less, to eat poo poo but you kill one dude.....

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

:iiam:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Hillary emerged from the woods to say nice things about a Republican.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/821869861018206208

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
DNC chair debate on... uh... facebook???

https://www.facebook.com/HuffPostPolitics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Joementum posted:

Hillary emerged from the woods to say nice things about a Republican.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/821869861018206208

What a shock.

• Locked thread