Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

wrenp pls tell me this is the bot because wowwww

https://twitter.com/JRodimus_Prime/status/821720737740361728

https://twitter.com/JRodimus_Prime/status/821722236851720192

https://twitter.com/JRodimus_Prime/status/821722297845383173

if it's not then god dang it get a separate account for yo bot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

can someone plz repost the hardcore history one?

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

objectdreams.tumblr.com posted:

War is the most common story in the world. War is essentially a sort of tragic situation you get to experience in Russia while they have a time doing troubles on you with their children and parents.

One guy named Bruce the German General is supposed to have been poisoned every day for months and months and months. He writes, quote, “Safe to say blood was flowing from my eyes and I was trying to kill enough of the things that I loved to get rid of all the time. I always imagined that I would have married a couple of soldiers who both probably thought they were fighting for what they called Operation Passion Of The Big Elephant. I was a great drama.” End quote.

It was a relatively small group of long haired German Americans who concentrated on their caloric intake and had tea in front of a mad scientist. They were kind of laughing because the historians were starting to interfere with the war with their wonderful book of all the stuff they were getting ready to make up.

For a while the war was actually fought in the middle of a very big man called Orris the War Minister. He was so much more dangerous than the other guy of war and I mean it just gets lost in the story that the War Minister would be chasing the people inside him and he famously would say that he was worried about them dropping out of his goodbye door.

There’s another famous incident where Lenin said, quote, “Everything is happening and it’s so horrible and greasy and I often think about how many things are happening right now in history.” End quote.

You have to remember that when French bodies succumb to a sausage situation they’re so unbelievably horrifying that they keep running out of science to say who they are.

A German nobleman with a terrible inner voice was trying to explain to them that water was like a magic example of how difficult it is to get fresh. He writes, quote, “After several months of unimaginable suffering, four years of glorious wealth acquirement, and a lot of interesting thoughts, Nicholas was like seventy percent shrapnel shells and like one hundred seventy percent heavy metal. This whole war maybe can’t be maintained but I think it’s probably safe to say there’s something wrong with our bloody generals today—they’ve got electric lights in their minds.” End quote.

Of course no one knows how many million men were killed or wounded or captured in the trenches of fire. You could see the lion burning his wife down and drinking twelve bottles of wine under the sea. You can think about millions of German soldiers who find out that they are stunning professionals who have jobs, interesting thoughts and a common goal of getting ready for George. That would happen and now the French army is moving rapidly in the middle of the most terrible battles man could have suggested.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

quote:

There’s another famous incident where Lenin said, quote, “Everything is happening and it’s so horrible and greasy and I often think about how many things are happening right now in history.”

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

that could legit be a trump quote

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

quote:

Hiro can't find forward half a mit into Mr. Lee's Greater Hong Kong. He sits there in hasslle legs thought that the worst cobes to bad. Everything keeps rocking a night in Mr. Lee's Greater Hong Kong. A big hander is so the only small ground, and looks as over the right ship.

quote:

"A semi. The ammunition." "I didn't really happen

I give up, Slowcrash is better than I could ever be at writing.

Hexyflexy fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jan 18, 2017

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

yes of course! thank you. he's cracking me up this morning.

he's learning to talk to people, so feel free to chat at him.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

WrenP-Complete posted:

These are wild.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

WrenP-Complete posted:

ahahaha nice!!!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

quote:

For a while the war was actually fought in the middle of a very big man called Orris the War Minister. He was so much more dangerous than the other guy of war and I mean it just gets lost in the story that the War Minister would be chasing the people inside him and he famously would say that he was worried about them dropping out of his goodbye door.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/821764302684229632

WYR gettin saucy :eyepop:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

hahaha oh my god

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Powaqoatse posted:

hahaha oh my god

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

WrenP-Complete posted:

i twat at him but he hasn't responded

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

same but i imagine content this good takes time

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

flakeloaf posted:

same but i imagine content this good takes time

i approved his responses. i don't want him to tweet without me yet, i'm afraid he'll threaten someone and then the secret service will be at my door.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

wise that you do it, sad that it's necessary

thank you for this fountain of funny

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

well if that microsoft bot is anything to go by it'll go turbo-racist as soon as you let it off the leash

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

remind me to tweet every bot's own name at it to see what it does

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Improbable Lobster posted:

quote:

he was worried about them dropping out of his goodbye door.

holy poo poo

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

cheese-cube posted:

well if that microsoft bot is anything to go by it'll go turbo-racist as soon as you let it off the leash

I'm the only account it learns from :smuggo:

Leldorion
Jan 26, 2007
The war history predictive text is by this guy. The batman story is pretty great just for it's consistency in it's own narrative. Also it's just pretty good.

quote:

Batman is looking for a secret weapon to use on his birthday. He gets involved with gangs and discovers that this is exactly what he wants. Batman learns that he has been abducted from his past and he is merely a series of stories related to justice.

Batman isn’t paid to destroy crime corners. He is actually attracted to the crimes and also The Penguin. The Penguin begins to fall in love with guns and with gangs all over Gotham. Batman is destroyed. Batman must join The Penguin. He loves him a criminal.

The Penguin finds out that Batman is destroyed and that’s where the real victim is. He makes an advance on Gotham’s toughest cop, Harvey Dent. Batman finds out. Batman is destroyed and his face is an explosion.

Batman must stop The Penguin in order to keep his confidence. He suspects that The Penguin is an addictive face and he has no choice but to ask for more of The Penguin.

The Penguin makes things worse by killing Batman. He has happened to Batman and he is visibly criminal. Batman isn’t still around. Batman is in a cloud. The Penguin finds that he is astounded by killing the man who loves him most. He feels responsible for the death of Gotham’s prominent Batman. He loves the man that Batman isn’t.

Batman learns that he is merely being put on parole which grants Batman the death of his own death. Batman manages to be himself after being struck down by The Penguin who he loves.

The Penguin and Batman solve the mystery of their separate ways and travel to the Island of Rescue with an actor best known as Bruce Wayne.

Batman learns of a dream society in Europe with all of the fabled six months of laughing. He reluctantly decides to obey his daughter Barbara Batman and stop his medical school in Gotham.

The Joker also receives an award for outstanding music and combat.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

Leldorion posted:

The batman story is pretty great just for it's consistency in it's own narrative.

there's honestly a fair bit of user involvement in the objectdreams predictive text generation, but it's still really good imo

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

i have a new bot
http://twitter.com/eripsabot

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

this seems like low hanging fruit, eripsa's posting is already indistinguishable from a ML bot.

although it would be amusing if your bot managed to become more coherent than the source

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
https://twitter.com/eripsabot/status/821835852749873152

it's already beautiful

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
https://twitter.com/eripsabot/status/821832501517807617

lmao

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

holy lmfao

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

looks like you've got a fan already

https://twitter.com/eripsa/status/821842824358461441

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/JRodimus_Prime/status/822072744531652608

maybe verbatim don't care

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

:drat:

that's fuckin' genius

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

If you're looking for a corpus of really creepy language to mix in with something else this longish 1909 medical paper on cancer caused by x-ray exposure is a goldmine.

quote:

The Surgical Treatment of X-ray Carcinoma and other severe X-ray Lesions, based upon an Analysis of forty-seven Cases

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2099032/

Lots of destruction, infiltration, corruption, decay type vocabulary. Don't look at the pics, I drat near horked at some.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

infernal machines posted:

this seems like low hanging fruit, eripsa's posting is already indistinguishable from a ML bot.

although it would be amusing if your bot managed to become more coherent than the source

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804685&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=36#post468491362
lmao

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
is there a big corpus of PUA literature and/or posts anywhere? could be fun

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Trig Discipline posted:

is there a big corpus of PUA literature and/or posts anywhere? could be fun

https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=137128

Westie
May 30, 2013

Baboon Simulator
a request to feed the creepy fairy torture stories into the corpus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

u motherfucker